6 Ways to Keep Your Story’s Armor Intact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a link to an article from the editors of Machine of Death about what's wrong with a number of the submissions they get. It's worth reading for anyone trying to submit fiction anywhere.

MLD

Excellent article! I've shared it with my critique group. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Very nice article.
      Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Bookmarked it!
        http://www.cwlasart.com/

Comment

The Machine of Death anthology is AWESOME, by the by. Great post. Thanks for the heads up!
          www.nikhouser.com

Comment

That was a very good article. Thanks for posting it.
            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

What a cool idea. Anyone submitting for Vol. 2? I have two ideas and have to choose between them. Problem is, I don't know the stories from Volume 1 and there is no time to read them. Oh well, we'll see what happens. The July 15 deadline is fast approaching, so this will have to be a very short story from me. Don't know if that is good or bad.

Comment

I need an idea to strike me quick, and then I will. Not much time left though.
                Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

This is the only contest I am allowing myself before August-promised the publisher I would work exclusively for him until the anthology is filled
                  http://www.cwlasart.com/

Comment

I'm still trying to get one done. At this rate, there may only be time for a first draft and corrections.
                    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Working...
                    X