Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OZ's collection

[Message deleted for new pictures]
    Last edited by ozmosis7; 11-29-2013, 03:25 PM.
    Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

[Message deleted for new pictures]
    Last edited by ozmosis7; 11-29-2013, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Very nice! I see some HC's in there I'm still trying to find! And I love the artwork!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Great collection!

P.S. I love the little triangle peg game in one of those pictures, did you steal it from a Cracker Barrel... lol
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Check out my collection, I got a lot of King. However, very intricate and good selection of SK novels

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
            did you steal it from a Cracker Barrel
            Perhaps...in my more wild days LOL

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
              Very nice! I see some HC's in there I'm still trying to find! And I love the artwork!
              Thank you all. My writing and art typically focus on fears and such, and my photography is about growth and beauty. It's kind of my Yin & Yang. There is something about colors of a flower that makes me smile. Besides, it keeps the wife happy. Although, I am hoping to delve into my darker side with photography. I've made a few attempts on my imagekind site, but nothing incredible so far.

Comment

Also, that device in front of Under the Dome in picture 2 has gotten me through a lot of editing. In anticipation of the sequel to my first small press book These Trespasses my publisher is letting me rework it a bit (to fix a slew of mistakes) for a limited edition promo. The book hasn't sold much, but I am damn proud of having written both stories. Having just finished editing a third and sending it out, that makes three short novels I have written in the span of a year. The editing can be tiring, and with my allergies stinging my eyes non-stop I need that device to hit once in a while to hear its chime, in order to take the edge off LOL. I think it came out of some sort of old instrument I took apart when I was younger.

Comment

Like what I see here!
                  Lot's of King, some Koontz, Barker, Poe and even Dan Brown. Do you like him? brown, I mean? I think he's terribly overrated.

But - where do you store your dustjackets?

sk

Comment

My wife bought me the Dan Brown books as a gift. I've never touched them as of yet, so I can't say. Many I know weren't fond of them. The Koontz Frankenstein series is absolutely killer, and Odd Thomas is fun.

I sold my dust-jackets on Ebay to get money when I needed it. I kind of wish I hadn't, but there are very few take backs in life. Besides, I don't typically display books with them or plan on selling any books. I usually give them away if I get a better copy. The only reason you see a few books with them is because my wife insists they are key to the Brown stories, or I have recently bought the book.

THe highlights of my collection, to me, are: My HC of Cycle of the Werewolf, and Hawthorne's Mosses From an Old Manse

Comment

Aha! A collection I can relate to! lol. This looks like my shelves, books picked up at stores here and there, or King books I have had for YEARS that look a little dog eared or tired but with their own special character. You have some great books!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by ozmosis7 View Post
                          Also, that device in front of Under the Dome in picture 2 has gotten me through a lot of editing. In anticipation of the sequel to my first small press book These Trespasses my publisher is letting me rework it a bit (to fix a slew of mistakes) for a limited edition promo. The book hasn't sold much, but I am damn proud of having written both stories. Having just finished editing a third and sending it out, that makes three short novels I have written in the span of a year. The editing can be tiring, and with my allergies stinging my eyes non-stop I need that device to hit once in a while to hear its chime, in order to take the edge off LOL. I think it came out of some sort of old instrument I took apart when I was younger.
                          I forgot to say Congrats! You should be damn proud of yourself! Where would the world be without people writing about it? (or their own worlds) Cool artwork too! The top one reminds me a little of Candyman, or am I way off there? lol, I have not one artistic bone in my body. Also, as far as the flower pics, stay a smart man and keep your wife happy

Comment

Missed this, but thanks for the kind response.

Anyway, I made my first official collector's purchase. A friend of mine was in need of some cash. I'm not really sure how much this was worth. I don't really have tons of extra money now days, but I flipped him $60 for it with free shipping. This is one of my favorite reads. Needless to say, I guess I will keeping the dust jacket on this one, although I am unsure of what to do with the book, as to display it.

IMG_0075.jpgIMG_0077.jpgIMG_0078.jpg

Comment

Very nice Kenneth! You know now that you crossed into the realm of collectable books there is no turning back...Right?
                              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Working...
                              X