PDA

View Full Version : WE LIVE INSIDE YOUR EYES: Now Available for Preorder

Kealan Patrick Burke
03-29-2019, 10:04 PM
I'm happy to announce that preordering for the digital edition of my new collection WE LIVE INSIDE YOUR EYES is now live on Amazon and other retailers, with a release date of 4/26. The paperback will be released on the same day.

WE LIVE INSIDE YOUR EYES

In the ruins of an old parking garage, there is an effigy lashed to a pillar. To anyone else, the remains of the woman with the goat skull head is a warning. To a lonely young boy looking for escape, it is a god of salvation. At its feet lay tattered old notebooks, scattered stories, tales of strange encounters, of broken people and monstrous things, and of corrupt hearts and evil minds. In order to complete his transfiguration, the boy must read these stories, but he has no idea the fate that awaits him.

WE LIVE INSIDE YOUR EYES is the much anticipated new collection from Bram Stoker Award-winning horror author Kealan Patrick Burke, featuring previously uncollected stories and two brand new tales written especially for this collection, the short story "You Have Nothing to Fear From Me", and the novelette "The House on Abigail Lane." With an introduction and story notes by the author.​

Available on April 26th in paperback and digital.

Ben Staad
03-30-2019, 12:14 AM
Looking forward to picking up the PB version of this. Hope the book does well for you.

dannyboy121070
03-30-2019, 03:38 PM
Looks great! When can Digital 50 members expect their copies?

Kealan Patrick Burke
03-31-2019, 04:45 PM
Thanks Ben!

Kealan Patrick Burke
03-31-2019, 04:47 PM
Hey Danny, D50 members will get this about a week before the official release date. I'd planned on sending it earlier, but it's with a final proofreader that won't be able to get the last pass to me before then, and I want you guys to have the press-ready copy.

dannyboy121070
03-31-2019, 06:09 PM
Sounds good! I'm going to dig into it as soon as I get my copy!

kresby
04-03-2019, 03:30 PM
Thanks Ben!

Thanks. Sounds good. :)

Martin
04-17-2019, 04:28 PM
Received my Digital 50 copy this morning. Looking forward to reading these stories!

Kealan Patrick Burke
04-30-2019, 10:47 PM
Thanks guys! The book is now available in print and digital editions.

dannyboy121070
05-02-2019, 03:42 AM
Just finished this yesterday, and wow, what a phenomenal book. The last story, THE HOUSE ON ABIGAIL LANE, was the most riveting, fascinating haunted house story that I've ever read. Excellent stuff.

Ben Staad
05-02-2019, 02:27 PM
Is there an author preferred place to buy the PB? I will be ordering a copy this weekend from Amazon. Didn't know if there was any benefit ordering one place versus another...Also maybe Amazon is the only place to order. I don't know. :confused:

Thanks guys! The book is now available in print and digital editions.

jeffingoff
05-02-2019, 03:33 PM
Is there an author preferred place to buy the PB? I will be ordering a copy this weekend from Amazon. Didn't know if there was any benefit ordering one place versus another...Also maybe Amazon is the only place to order. I don't know. :confused:

Great question. I'm going to get one too and would rather buy from the place that benefits Mr. Burke most.

Kealan Patrick Burke
05-02-2019, 05:16 PM
Just finished this yesterday, and wow, what a phenomenal book. The last story, THE HOUSE ON ABIGAIL LANE, was the most riveting, fascinating haunted house story that I've ever read. Excellent stuff.

Wow, thanks a million, Dan. That's really wonderful to hear. Feedback has been pretty low on the ground so far (as expected), so this legitimately made my day.

Kealan Patrick Burke
05-02-2019, 05:17 PM

Thanks for asking, Ben! Amazon is just fine!

Kealan Patrick Burke
05-02-2019, 05:18 PM
Great question. I'm going to get one too and would rather buy from the place that benefits Mr. Burke most.

Hi Jeff,

Amazon is perfect! Thanks for asking!

jeffingoff
05-03-2019, 05:13 PM
Hi Jeff,

Amazon is perfect! Thanks for asking!

I saw it, I liked it, I wanted it, I got it. While I was there I also got KIN (one of the CD books I was pissed that I missed!) I should get both on Monday.

Martin
05-03-2019, 06:01 PM
I saw it, I liked it, I wanted it, I got it. While I was there I also got KIN (one of the CD books I was pissed that I missed!) I should get both on Monday.

Kin is one of my all time favorite reads! Still hoping for a sequel.

Kealan Patrick Burke
05-06-2019, 03:02 PM

Thanks Jeff!

Kealan Patrick Burke
05-06-2019, 03:02 PM
Kin is one of my all time favorite reads! Still hoping for a sequel.

I have a third of one written, but it's not yet the right time to return to it. I definitely plan to, though!

Sock Monkey
05-07-2019, 12:56 AM
I have a third of one written, but it's not yet the right time to return to it. I definitely plan to, though!

You tease us, Mr. Burke! I guess I will wait (kinda) patiently... :)

Ben Staad
05-07-2019, 04:49 PM
I hope you get that feeling, and story, which allows you to come back to this. I love "Kin" and think it was great. I would imagine that as an author it may be hard to come back to something like that.

Kealan Patrick Burke
05-07-2019, 07:33 PM
I hope you get that feeling, and story, which allows you to come back to this. I love "Kin" and think it was great. I would imagine that as an author it may be hard to come back to something like that.

It really is. It's not a pretty world in which to spend another year, but the story is there. I just have to get myself in the right frame of mind to tackle it.

Brian861
05-09-2019, 08:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jFQH4e7vTw&feature=em-uploademail

jeffingoff
05-09-2019, 03:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jFQH4e7vTw&feature=em-uploademail

OH THIS GUY.

Martin
05-09-2019, 03:38 PM
OH THIS GUY.

Another at the bookcases, you tease! You are in for a real treat with KIN, that story is a modern classic in my view. I have read the first two stories of We Live Inside Your Eyes and am enjoying it so far. I have that one on Kindle and am slow at reading Kindle material, but hope to pick up the pace soon.

Kealan Patrick Burke
05-09-2019, 04:15 PM
OH THIS GUY. Whether you end up liking the books or not, please make more videos. This was highly entertaining, and thank you for the support!

Kealan Patrick Burke
05-09-2019, 04:19 PM
Another at the bookcases, you tease! You are in for a real treat with KIN, that story is a modern classic in my view. I have read the first two stories of We Live Inside Your Eyes and am enjoying it so far. I have that one on Kindle and am slow at reading Kindle material, but hope to pick up the pace soon.

Thanks Martin!

Martin
05-09-2019, 05:22 PM
Whether you end up liking the books or not, please make more videos. This was highly entertaining, and thank you for the support!

I think he should start doing review videos!

Brian861
05-09-2019, 05:36 PM
OH THIS GUY.

I couldn't let Mr. Burke not see this :)

Kealan Patrick Burke
05-09-2019, 07:25 PM

Most definitely. Character counts for a lot, and he has it in spades.

jeffingoff
05-09-2019, 08:57 PM
Most definitely. Character counts for a lot, and he has it in spades.

I tried doing review videos and it was very unfortunate. Very awkward and unwatchable. Even more so than usual.

Sock Monkey
05-09-2019, 09:08 PM
The cover for We Live Inside Your Eyes pretty much rocks. That title isn't half bad, either. Jeff, thanks for the video! And I hope you enjoy KIN. If I remember correctly it was my first purchase from CD. Not too shabby of a way to start, I think. :)

Martin
05-09-2019, 09:52 PM
The cover for We Live Inside Your Eyes pretty much rocks. That title isn't half bad, either. Jeff, thanks for the video! And I hope you enjoy KIN. If I remember correctly it was my first purchase from CD. Not too shabby of a way to start, I think. :)

When you read the first story and understand the context you will probably like it even more!

Martin
05-10-2019, 05:48 AM
I tried doing review videos and it was very unfortunate. Very awkward and unwatchable. Even more so than usual.

After you get a couple under your belt you will be fine.

Kealan Patrick Burke
05-20-2019, 04:03 PM

Thanks!

Kealan Patrick Burke
06-12-2019, 05:55 PM
Awesome review from Blu Gilliand here at CD!

https://www.cemeterydance.com/extras/review-we-live-inside-your-eyes-kealan-patrick-burke/