PDA

View Full Version : Centipede Press Woman in Black

mhatchett
10-15-2018, 06:32 PM
WOW, 300 copies and sold out already! Looks like a great edition.
Mike

WebInterceptor
10-15-2018, 07:08 PM
WOW, 300 copies and sold out already! Looks like a great edition.
Mike

Yeah I saw it late last night, and I thought I would look into it later, and that's that..lol. It was gone. They were selling for 110$

jeffingoff
10-15-2018, 07:32 PM
I'm glad it sold out so fast. I was strongly considering getting a copy.

RonClinton
10-15-2018, 09:36 PM
I got one, and fortunately early enough before the price was adjusted upward a bit. For some inexplicable reason, I've never read Hill's book, so am looking forward to reading it in this deluxe edition.

jeffingoff
10-15-2018, 09:55 PM
I got one, and fortunately early enough before the price was adjusted upward a bit. For some inexplicable reason, I've never read Hill's book, so am looking forward to reading it in this deluxe edition.

When I saw it, it was listing at $95. I was going to jump but then I remembered that every time I jump, money falls out of my pockets. And I jumped a lot for Suntup recently. And I'm going to need to jump a bit for CD and I considered jumping for OFFSPRING by DRP.

Martin
10-15-2018, 10:01 PM
When I saw it, it was listing at $95. I was going to jump but then I remembered that every time I jump, money falls out of my pockets. And I jumped a lot for Suntup recently. And I'm going to need to jump a bit for CD and I considered jumping for OFFSPRING by DRP.

Sounds like you are getting plenty of exercise. That is always a good thing!

Brian861
10-16-2018, 05:50 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=010KyIQjkTk

genem
10-23-2018, 02:57 PM
When I saw it, it was listing at $95. I was going to jump but then I remembered that every time I jump, money falls out of my pockets. And I jumped a lot for Suntup recently. And I'm going to need the male extra here (https://www.fitnessdonkey.com/male-enhancement/male-extra-review) to jump a bit for CD and I considered jumping for OFFSPRING by DRP.

Fortunately, I managed to pre order this as it's right up my street.

Sock Monkey
10-24-2018, 05:32 PM
I received my invoice for this yesterday. Very much looking forward to reading this one. I am rather surprised that it sold as quickly as it did; I didn't know there was that much love for this book out there.

RonClinton
10-24-2018, 06:24 PM
I received my invoice for this yesterday. Very much looking forward to reading this one. I am rather surprised that it sold as quickly as it did; I didn't know there was that much love for this book out there.

Invoice? Odd, I've always had to pay at time of purchase when ordering direct. :confused:

Looking forward to receiving and reading this one...have heard a lot about it over the years, but have never read it.

captbiblio
10-26-2018, 04:15 AM
If you're a subscriber, you get invoiced instead.