PDA

View Full Version : The Vampyricon Trilogy: The Definitive Special Edition

Dan Hocker
04-26-2011, 09:08 PM
http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com/images/books/vampyricon/sampleart.jpg
by Douglas Clegg

Featuring color and black & white artwork by Erin Wells
Forthcoming, but Out of Print (Sold Out Pre-Publication)

About the Book:
The Vampyricon trilogy by Douglas Clegg has been hailed as "richly layered, beautifully rendered" and "a work of dark, delightful vision" by readers and reviewers alike, and for the first-time ever the complete text will be available to collectors in a single volume as the latest deluxe special edition from Lonely Road Books.

Consisting of three full-length novels — The Priest of Blood, The Lady of Serpents, and The Queen of Wolves — this isn't just a simple reprinting of Clegg's classic vampire trilogy. Not only is the author giving the complete manuscript one last pass to tweak the text to his liking, but he's discovered between 50 and 100 pages of never before published "deleted scenes" and "lost material" that we'll be including in a special addendum exclusive to this volume.

This massive special edition will also contain original artwork and other special features to make it unique from the previous versions of these novels.

With the low print run and hand-crafted production values, this is certain to be a huge hit among collectors. If you're curious about how this incredible trilogy came to be, you can read Douglas Clegg's letter on this website for a "behind the scenes" look at the origins of this epic tale!

About the Special Features:
With an oversized page size and an extremely low print run, The Vampyricon by Douglas Clegg is being designed with the ultimate collectors in mind.

Each edition will feature a deluxe binding selected from the finest materials available. The Limited Edition will be housed in a custom-made slipcase and the Lettered Edition will be protected by a custom-made traycase. Each edition will feature color and black & white artwork. The image to the right is just a sample of what you'll see inside the book. We're working with a surprise artist for a stunning dark fantasy cover you won't believe.

Like the previous Lonely Road Books releases, all of the available copies of this deluxe collectible were reserved very quickly. Click here to learn how to join the waiting list!

Limitation Information:
• Limited Edition: 300 deluxe copies signed by the author and the artist on a specially illustrated signature page, bound in a deluxe material, with color and black & white artwork, and housed in a custom-made slipcase ($150)

• Lettered Edition: 52 deluxe copies with all the special features of the Limited Edition, plus a different type of high quality binding, a color frontispiece unique to this edition, and all housed in a custom-made deluxe traycase ($400)

bsaenz24
05-05-2011, 08:44 PM
Any news on the author-reviewed text?

calason
05-06-2011, 06:47 PM
Is there a really long list of people on the "limited edition waiting" list for this title?

Dan Hocker
05-06-2011, 07:12 PM
Is there a really long list of people on the "limited edition waiting" list for this title?

I'm not sure we did a waiting list, or at least if we did I can't find it anywhere in our computer system. I'll ask around though and see if anyone else here knows.

RJK1981
05-06-2011, 10:02 PM
I didn't notice anything about a waiting list, would love to get a hold of this title myself someday though if I am able

calason
05-06-2011, 10:08 PM
I just double checked, and yes, there is a waiting list on the books web page. http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com/books/vampyricon/ordering.html

Dan Hocker
05-06-2011, 11:05 PM
Ahh, that would be why I couldnt find it, as that isnt how we usually do the waiting lists.

RJK1981
05-10-2011, 11:37 PM
Sweet, glad they have the waiting list. Signed up for the waiting list and didn't expect to ever be able to get a copy of this one (would most likely not be able to afford it on the secondary market), but got an email from Mindy earlier today that there was a copy available, which very much made my day. Luckily I had the money for it this month, so now I am just patiently waiting for its release (along with several other books, including the 5 Advanced reader books from when that was offered).

Brian James Freeman
05-11-2011, 05:24 AM
Any news on the author-reviewed text?

Doug is hoping to get to it soon. The interior artwork is all done, and I decided to hire a surprise artist to paint an epic cover, which wasn't part of the original plans. Should be pretty awesome looking!

calason
05-11-2011, 10:07 PM
Hey RJ, Did you sign up for the lettered or limited?

RJK1981
05-12-2011, 03:29 AM
Hey RJ, Did you sign up for the lettered or limited?

Signed up for the Limited. As much as I'd love to get my hands on the lettered edition, I wouldn't be able to afford it, and would be less likely to be granted the chance to purchase one anyway. Was lucky to be able to afford the limited, usually wouldn't even be able to spend so much money on a book. Haven't even read this series yet, though I do have the first 2. I know I will like them though when I make it to reading them as I have liked everything else of his I've read.

Antmusic
05-12-2011, 04:20 AM
I've never read these but they seem really interesting and this book sounds like the ultimate way to read them! I hope the author finishes soon so everyone can enjoys this!

calason
05-12-2011, 05:32 AM
I'm hoping to get an email for it. Douglass Clegg is a great writer, that I discovered via a CD grab bag a few years ago.

RJK1981
05-12-2011, 06:34 PM
From what Mindy told me when I asked about an estimate on when it would be done after I paid for my copy, Doug should be finished sometime this year and then Lonely Road will start production on their end, so hopefully it won't be too much longer until that happens. I'll be crossing my fingers that it'll be ready this year sometime, but I know whenever it is finished, it will be worth the wait

RJK1981
05-12-2011, 06:37 PM
I'm hoping to get an email for it. Douglass Clegg is a great writer, that I discovered via a CD grab bag a few years ago.

That's exactly how I discovered Brian Keene. The first book I read from Douglas Clegg was one I got a hold of from my local Half-Price Books, but I first heard of him through Cemetery Dance

RJK1981
06-22-2011, 05:44 AM
I have a quick question about this one. Will the limited edition be numbered?

Dan Hocker
06-22-2011, 05:56 AM

I'm not sure, but I think all Lonely Road projects are numbered.

Brian James Freeman
06-22-2011, 11:39 AM

Yep, definitely!

Brian

RJK1981
06-22-2011, 05:22 PM
Awesome, thanks. Don't have any Lonely Road books yet, so wasn't sure

Cutter
10-13-2011, 10:11 PM
From what Mindy told me when I asked about an estimate on when it would be done after I paid for my copy, Doug should be finished sometime this year and then Lonely Road will start production on their end, so hopefully it won't be too much longer until that happens. I'll be crossing my fingers that it'll be ready this year sometime, but I know whenever it is finished, it will be worth the wait

I hope it's sometime soon. I've read the first book in the series and loved it, but I didn't bother reading the second or third book in this series because this book went up for pre-order a couple of years ago. I've been waiting this whole time so I can finish the series.

btw, @rjk1981 I'm sure you'll love the book. All the Lonely Road productions so far have been excellent. (Although I did not buy the Blockade Billy one - missed out)

Brian James Freeman
10-13-2011, 11:14 PM
Unfortunately, it may be a while before we have more real news on this one. I'm very sorry about the wait -- this book obviously did not go as planned. I'm now doing the same thing at LRB as we're doing at CD these days -- no announcements without the final manuscript in hand.

That said, I guess I can share the news about the cover artist here. While Doug works on his revisions to the books, I spoke with Les Edwards and he's going to paint an epic piece of cover artwork for the book. It'll be pretty amazing, knowing Les!

Brian

RJK1981
10-14-2011, 03:10 AM
Not familiar with Les Edwards, but am sure it will be great! Luckily for me, I haven't had to wait for a super long time yet for this one since I got it from signing up for the wait list

bsaenz24
10-14-2011, 03:19 AM
Brian,

We know the wait is not LRB's fault and we know we're in good hands, so the wait is fine!!

Ron K
10-14-2011, 04:52 AM
Is this one of those things that has come and gone or is it still available for order?

RJK1981
10-14-2011, 05:18 AM
It is long sold out, but you can sign up on the waiting list for it. Never know, could get lucky like I did and have a copy open up. The info on this one can be found here: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com/books/vampyricon/about.html

The waiting list info is under the info about the special features

kresby
10-15-2011, 12:37 PM
Les Edwards has done many great covers and interiors over the years but I haven't seen much recently. Good choice Brian.

Cutter
10-20-2011, 06:32 PM
Les Edwards has done many great covers and interiors over the years but I haven't seen much recently. Good choice Brian.

Ditto, I love his work. He does some great artwork!

theenormityofitall
10-24-2011, 03:22 AM
I ordered this one awhile back just guessing it'd be collectible. I think my guess was correct. But I want it in my hands as soon as humanly possible!

RJK1981
04-10-2012, 04:04 AM
Is there any news on this one by any chance?

Brian James Freeman
04-10-2012, 02:02 PM
Is there any news on this one by any chance?

I'll be sending out an official update in the next few months. We have a partial manuscript with the rest expected soon. There might be a change of plans for the cover because Doug suggested another idea that could be pretty cool. So it's a project that's still in flux, but I think there's a good chance it'll go to the printer before the end of the year.

Brian

RJK1981
04-10-2012, 02:40 PM
Awesome, thanks :)

RJK1981
08-14-2012, 11:26 PM
Just curious if there is an estimated page count for this yet? Happy that the sig. sheets have been sent to Clegg and that it's being copyedited. :)

Brian James Freeman
08-14-2012, 11:32 PM
Just curious if there is an estimated page count for this yet? Happy that the sig. sheets have been sent to Clegg and that it's being copyedited. :)

No estimate just yet, but I'll post the page count once the designer does the first past!

Brian

RJK1981
08-14-2012, 11:44 PM
Thanks! Not that it is something really important, but curious about the amount of space this will be taking up.

Brian James Freeman
08-15-2012, 01:17 AM
Thanks! Not that it is something really important, but curious about the amount of space this will be taking up.

I estimate it to be "a lot" of space. ;)

Brian

RJK1981
08-15-2012, 01:23 AM
Considering it is 3 novels I'd say that is about the right amount of space, lol

billarm1
02-22-2013, 11:57 PM
Has there been any update on this project?
I have had this book on order for 4 years and am getting frustrated.
I keep getting the same answer when I ask "It's out for author review".
Douglas has another project with CD that is also 3 or 4 years behind "Mr. Darkness".
Isn't there contractual deadlines for these things? I know that Douglas has published other books in this time frame, so why the big delay with these two titles?
It's very frustrating to put your hard earned dollars up front for a book and then have to wait years before you see it.

Brian James Freeman
02-23-2013, 01:35 AM
Has there been any update on this project?
I have had this book on order for 4 years and am getting frustrated.
I keep getting the same answer when I ask "It's out for author review".
Douglas has another project with CD that is also 3 or 4 years behind "Mr. Darkness".
Isn't there contractual deadlines for these things? I know that Douglas has published other books in this time frame, so why the big delay with these two titles?
It's very frustrating to put your hard earned dollars up front for a book and then have to wait years before you see it.

Last update was posted about a week ago:

http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com/news.html

Brian

Brian James Freeman
02-23-2013, 01:37 AM
Douglas has another project with CD that is also 3 or 4 years behind "Mr. Darkness"

As for Mr. Darkness, the moment we have a manuscript, we'll rush it into production. Doug has had a lot of trouble with this project, but I think the final story will be worth the wait!

Brian

bookworm 1
02-26-2013, 02:36 AM
The link for the wait list is not working. I tried to go there and got page expired message. I will check again tomorrow.

As for Mr. Darkness I am on the wait list for that one. I red that Douglas Clegg was going through a really bad stretch in his personal life and writing was the last thing on his mind. As history shows us with Rich as a prime example eventually things get better and then the work gets caught up.

Brian James Freeman
02-26-2013, 03:21 AM
The link for the wait list is not working. I tried to go there and got page expired message. I will check again tomorrow.

The Waiting List has been taken down for now, but as soon as the book is ready for the printer, we'll notify those on the list about the copies that are available and I'll also post a note here.

I've been emailing with Doug about a few projects this week and it sounds like he's making excellent progress!

Brian

bsaenz24
02-26-2013, 04:15 AM
I've been emailing with Doug about a few projects this week and it sounds like he's making excellent progress!

Brian

Thanks for the update Brian. We know it will be WELL worth the wait!!

RJK1981
03-02-2013, 10:21 AM
As for Mr. Darkness I am on the wait list for that one. I red that Douglas Clegg was going through a really bad stretch in his personal life and writing was the last thing on his mind. As history shows us with Rich as a prime example eventually things get better and then the work gets caught up.

I am on the wait list for that one too (Registered for the wait list on Vampyricon and was given the chance to buy one quite quickly (Which I of course did and then decided I wasn't so worried about reading the trade editions of those books) and hope to get one. From what I remember from some stuff from Doug I read that this story in particular was essentially kicking him the balls due to that bad stretch. I think something about the story was hitting him hard because the story became more personal due to a death or something like that. Whatever the reason I hope he is able to get through the story. I know he has been writing more lately, which is great, but dunno about the progress with this story.

I know both books will definitely be worth the wait though. Clegg is another author I discovered through Cemetery Dance and have become a big fan of. When I have the money and room available I want to get more of his CD books since I only have just over half of them.

Jim Lesniak
04-08-2014, 09:00 PM
Is there any news on this edition? Having been a year since the last peep, I'm curious as to any ETA on publication.

Brian James Freeman
04-08-2014, 09:26 PM
Is there any news on this edition? Having been a year since the last peep, I'm curious as to any ETA on publication.

Latest update:

http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com/news-for-spring-2014/

Brian

Theli
04-08-2014, 09:29 PM
I wish I could have ordered that when it was available, hope there's still some copies left after printing...

Brian James Freeman
04-08-2014, 09:34 PM
I wish I could have ordered that when it was available, hope there's still some copies left after printing...

There will be. There have been cancellations given the long wait, but it was decided not to resell those copies until after the book is at the printer. Better for everyone that way!

Brian

Theli
04-08-2014, 10:26 PM
Well that's good to hear (for me anyway). Thanks for the info!

bookworm 1
04-09-2014, 01:20 AM
Me to.
Well that's good to hear (for me anyway). Thanks for the info!

Jim Lesniak
03-19-2015, 04:37 PM
My annual inquiry as to an update, perhaps more than a link to the Lonely Roads "news" page. Excuse my bluntness, but I pre-ordered this book before my son was conceived and he shall be in kindergarten this year. Can we have at least a ballpark quarter of 2015 this is expected?

Brian James Freeman
03-19-2015, 04:59 PM
My annual inquiry as to an update, perhaps more than a link to the Lonely Roads "news" page. Excuse my bluntness, but I pre-ordered this book before my son was conceived and he shall be in kindergarten this year. Can we have at least a ballpark quarter of 2015 this is expected?

The latest news can be found on the Lonely Road Books news page:

http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com/category/news/

Considering there was an update posted just about 10 days ago, I don't know what else to tell you, other thanks for your patience and congratulations on sending your son to kindergarden. That's a big step in life!

Best,
Brian

Theli
01-18-2016, 08:14 PM
Was just about to post an inquiry about an update on this book, but decided to check the Lonely Road page first. Nice to see that production is well under way! Can't wait to see a sample of this book.

Brian James Freeman
01-18-2016, 08:35 PM
Was just about to post an inquiry about an update on this book, but decided to check the Lonely Road page first. Nice to see that production is well under way! Can't wait to see a sample of this book.

Yep, another new update has been posted!

http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com/category/news/

I know I'm dealing with the most patient collectors in the world when it comes to these projects, and I really do appreciate the patience and faith you've all shown.

Brian

Martin
01-21-2017, 03:58 AM
I think I see mine:

bsaenz24
01-21-2017, 04:37 AM
Very excited for this one and even more so for The Fall shipping at the end of Feb.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian James Freeman
01-21-2017, 05:14 AM
Very excited for this one and even more so for The Fall shipping at the end of Feb.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep! It's going to be a big year for LRB with The Vampyricon this month, The Fall next month, the William Peter Blatty script set this summer, and maybe an unannounced project for the fall, too. The Night Eternal is also in production but won't be available for preorder until it is ready for the printer.

Brian

Theli
01-21-2017, 05:51 PM
Oh man, I am excited!

bugen
01-21-2017, 09:42 PM
Me too! I have two Lonely Road limited editions, Dark Forces and The Exorcist, and both are stunners.

bsaenz24
01-22-2017, 04:42 PM
Yep! It's going to be a big year for LRB with The Vampyricon this month, The Fall next month, the William Peter Blatty script set this summer, and maybe an unannounced project for the fall, too. The Night Eternal is also in production but won't be available for preorder until it is ready for the printer.

Brian

I loved all three books of The Strain trilogy! Great story and the art for the LRB edition of The Strain was brilliant.

angela0040
01-24-2017, 02:14 AM
Just got a shipping notice from UPS, it's on the way!

Martin
01-24-2017, 07:10 PM
Shipping notice received!!

Brian James Freeman
01-24-2017, 07:52 PM
I hope everyone is pleased with this one. I know it took WAY too long to complete, but every headache this project gave me was worth it when I finally held the finished book in my hands. Please let me know what you think of the binding material. I selected something that CD and LRB have never used before. Thanks!

Brian

Dan Hocker
01-24-2017, 08:04 PM
Just an FYI, because of the number matching that goes on with Loney Road Books projects shipping labels for most / all of the orders are printed at the same time. This means everyone will get a shipping notice at roughly the same time. This however doesn't mean that your book ships when you get a notice. I would say that probably half of the books left yesterday though and the rest should hopefully ship by the end of the week. Also don't panic if you haven't gotten a shipping notice yet I still have a handful of orders that I have not printed the labels for.

slayn666
01-24-2017, 08:30 PM
I'm guessing the chances of extra copies at this point is zero, right?

Brian James Freeman
01-24-2017, 08:36 PM
I'm guessing the chances of extra copies at this point is zero, right?

I think there will be 10 numbers left when all is said and done because I never removed a retailer from the list who had gone out of business.

Brian

Tommy
01-24-2017, 08:50 PM
Wish I could afford one right now!! They look beautiful!

Dan Hocker
01-24-2017, 09:05 PM
I think there will be 10 numbers left when all is said and done because I never removed a retailer from the list who had gone out of business.

Brian

Plus or minus, but yea there should be a couple of extras. Not many.

slayn666
01-24-2017, 09:49 PM
Is there a waiting list, or will it be first come, first served?

Brian James Freeman
01-24-2017, 09:57 PM
Is there a waiting list, or will it be first come, first served?

Drop Mindy a line and let her know I told you there some be some remaining copies! :) order@cemeterydance.com

slayn666
01-25-2017, 07:10 PM
Drop Mindy a line and let her know I told you there some be some remaining copies! :) order@cemeterydance.com

Just paid for my copy. Thanks!!

Martin
01-25-2017, 07:17 PM
Just paid for my copy. Thanks!!

Congratulations! Mine is scheduled for delivery next Tuesday 1/31.

bsaenz24
01-26-2017, 12:50 AM
I received Vampyricon today and it is absolutely gorgeous and chuck full of great art. I have every LRB title and each one has been something amazing and a book lover's dream!! Thanks to all involved for the effort!

Theli
01-26-2017, 03:35 AM
I received Vampyricon today and it is absolutely gorgeous and chuck full of great art. I have every LRB title and each one has been something amazing and a book lover's wet dream!! Thanks to all involved for the effort!

You missed a word!

bsaenz24
01-26-2017, 01:42 PM
You missed a word!

My bad. LOL!! Your assistance is appreciated!

Martin
02-01-2017, 03:48 AM
Received my copy today. From the photo's I had seen I was a little nervous that the material may be too sensitive and that I would have to bee super careful with the book and slipcase. Happy to report the surface feels more like a soft fine leather.. This book is stunning! Another great production from Lonely Road Books!

Brian James Freeman
02-01-2017, 04:40 AM
This book is stunning! ANother great production from Lonely Road Books!

Thank you!

Brian

Martin
02-01-2017, 03:43 PM
Thank you!

Brian

Thank you for producing such beautiful books! I keep telling myself I do not need to collect every Lonely Road book but when I get a new it always spurs me to look for more. I now have all but two that have been released and one on pre-order. I get the feeling I will be adding more to my collection.

slayn666
02-01-2017, 07:48 PM
*waits patiently for a shipping notice*

Dan Hocker
02-01-2017, 07:50 PM
*waits patiently for a shipping notice*

Did you order one of the left overs or was it an older order?

Theli
02-01-2017, 08:08 PM
I'm hoping mine will be waiting for me when I get home!

slayn666
02-01-2017, 09:27 PM
Did you order one of the left overs or was it an older order?

One of the leftovers. I figure it's sitting in the regular shipping queue, which is fine.

Also if you guys want to (safely) throw my copy of the Little Red Book in with it when it eventually ships, I won't mind :).

Dan Hocker
02-02-2017, 10:00 PM
You should probably get a notice today. I think my helper was working on all that stuff this afternoon.

Theli
02-03-2017, 04:54 PM
I think mine arrived today. Either that or some other mystery package.

slayn666
02-03-2017, 08:23 PM
Mine is set to arrive Monday. However I'll be out of town all week. Nooooooooooooooooooooo

Sock Monkey
02-03-2017, 08:25 PM
Mine is set to arrive Monday. However I'll be out of town all week. Nooooooooooooooooooooo

That's always the way it works out, right?

Theli
02-03-2017, 08:31 PM

Don't worry. I'll pick it up for you!

Tommy
02-10-2017, 02:09 AM
Hey Dan and/or Brian, I was lucky enough to get to order one of the dinged copies of this title and just received a shipping notification. It says "Dinged Copies - PC Copies". The original offer didn't say anything about these copies being PCs. Are some PC and some dinged? Or are all of them PCs?

Thanks,
Tommy

Brian James Freeman
02-10-2017, 03:20 AM
Hey Dan and/or Brian, I was lucky enough to get to order one of the dinged copies of this title and just received a shipping notification. It says "Dinged Copies - PC Copies". The original offer didn't say anything about these copies being PCs. Are some PC and some dinged? Or are all of them PCs?

Thanks,
Tommy

They're all dinged PCs. Non-dinged copies were used for the official print run. I'm not sure why the offer didn't mention that they were PCs.

Brian

TacomaDiver
02-10-2017, 04:05 AM
Bait and switch! Bait and switch!

I kid! I'm excited to get one of the dinged PC copies. I almost pulled the trigger on the regular version a few months ago, but it was too much for something I knew nothing about. But the dinged price was justifiable.

Oh - and totally unrealated - today marks the second anniversary of my winning the CD 10,000 Fans Signed Stephen King book. Woot woo!

They're all dinged PCs. Non-dinged copies were used for the official print run. I'm not sure why the offer didn't mention that they were PCs.

Brian

Dan Hocker
02-10-2017, 04:23 PM
As just a rule of thumb, if we are ever selling "Dinged" copies of anything, especially if it's sold out, it's always a PC copy. Since book aren't numbered until they are shipped we do not number damaged books.

Brian James Freeman
02-10-2017, 04:39 PM
As just a rule of thumb, if we are ever selling "Dinged" copies of anything, especially if it's sold out, it's always a PC copy. Since book aren't numbered until they are shipped we do not number damaged books.

Yeah, I try to mention it in the note, but it's been one of the years already and I forgot!

slayn666
02-16-2017, 08:45 PM
I finally got home and was able to gaze upon the magnificence of my own copy of this. It's a stunning production all around.

That said... Any chance you guys have extra slipcases? Mine is ripped in two places. Minor rips, but rips nonetheless.

Dan Hocker
02-16-2017, 08:57 PM
I finally got home and was able to gaze upon the magnificence of my own copy of this. It's a stunning production all around.

That said... Any chance you guys have extra slipcases? Mine is ripped in two places. Minor rips, but rips nonetheless.

Yep email Mindy.

Tommy
02-18-2017, 10:03 PM

Thanks,
Tommy

Well I mentioned it here just in case I could stop it from shipping if it had not shipped yet. I know sometimes we get a notification just because the shipping label has been printed. The book has already made it to me and it is absolutely beautiful! One of the most beautiful books I've seen. Unfortunately, I need to send it back because of money issues. I really wish I could keep it. If anyone here would like this copy without me having to send it back to CD and then them sending it to you, then please PM and I will ship it to you for ~$85 which is about what I paid after shipping. If I don't hear anything from anyone by Monday night, I will ship it back to CD. I apologize for the headache guys.

Brian James Freeman
02-18-2017, 10:11 PM
Well I mentioned it here just in case I could stop it from shipping if it had not shipped yet. I know sometimes we get a notification just because the shipping label has been printed. The book has already made it to me and it is absolutely beautiful! One of the most beautiful books I've seen. Unfortunately, I need to send it back because of money issues. I really wish I could keep it. If anyone here would like this copy without me having to send it back to CD and then them sending it to you, then please PM and I will ship it to you for ~$85 which is about what I paid after shipping. If I don't hear anything from anyone by Monday night, I will ship it back to CD. I apologize for the headache guys.

If no one takes you up on your offer, let us know and Dan can send you a return label.

Brian

Brian861
02-19-2017, 11:38 AM
If no one takes you up on your offer, let us know and Dan can send you a return label.

Brian

Gotta love these guys! Stand up offer, Brian!

Sorry to hear, Tommy. Hopefully things pick up for ya.

Tommy
02-20-2017, 04:34 AM

Brian

Gotta love these guys! Stand up offer, Brian!

Sorry to hear, Tommy. Hopefully things pick up for ya.

Thank you Brian(s)! It has sold so no need to worry with a shipping label. This forum is great!

c marvel
02-20-2017, 05:16 AM
I'm glad you found a home for it Tommy. I wanted to ask you for more details.

Cap

ruderabbit
04-19-2017, 10:28 PM
Hi Guys,

Is there an estimated ship date for the Lettered Edition?

~Mark

Brian James Freeman
04-20-2017, 02:40 AM
Hi Guys,

Is there an estimated ship date for the Lettered Edition?

~Mark

Not just yet, but I'm working on something special for the traycase, which will be part of the additional wait... but hopefully a worthwhile wait! Thanks!

Brian

ruderabbit
04-21-2017, 03:20 AM
Not just yet, but I'm working on something special for the traycase, which will be part of the additional wait... but hopefully a worthwhile wait! Thanks!

Brian

Well alrighty then.

I'm sure it'll be sweet, whatever it is.

~Mark