PDA

View Full Version : Mia Moja

Daninsky
11-07-2017, 02:13 AM
Looking to pick up a copy of MIA MOJA (Thunderstorm Books), which is a collection of short stories by Nate Southard, Shane McKenzie, Brian Keene, Gene O’Neill, Kelli Owen, JF Gonzalez, Bryan Smith, Ronald Kelly, Michael McBride, and Mary SanGiovanni.

Aside from a few early Lettered editions, it is actually the last volume I need to complete my TSB library and I've been having some trouble running it down. PC is fine, minor damage is fine. I know there are a few folks on this board who collect or partially collect TSB, so I figured it'd be worth asking.

Please post here or send me a PM if you have a copy and are willing to sell it. Cheers.

Daninsky
11-08-2017, 02:40 PM
Woot! One of my 'cold call' threads finally worked. I now have a copy of this book on the way.

Theli
11-08-2017, 03:17 PM
Congratulations!

Martin
11-08-2017, 03:46 PM
Fantastic news, congratulations!

RonClinton
11-08-2017, 03:55 PM
it is actually the last volume I need to complete my TSB library

Congrats -- completion is always a very satisfying thing. :)

mhatchett
11-09-2017, 01:40 PM
Excellent!

slayn666
11-12-2017, 02:44 AM
Now finish that Centipede library :).

Seriously though, congrats!

Daninsky
11-12-2017, 07:08 AM
Now finish that Centipede library :).

Seriously though, congrats!

Hahaha, the unkindest cut! FIVE MORE BOOKS!

Just in case lightning strikes twice in a week...they are:
Chimera I, Chimera II, The Hot Spot, To Walk the Night, and Don Brautigam's art portfolio.

Whoever has any of them, tell me you'll sell me one and my family will thank you for the 4-week-long great mood that follows. :)

RonClinton
11-13-2017, 05:37 AM
Hahaha, the unkindest cut! FIVE MORE BOOKS!

Just in case lightning strikes twice in a week...they are:
Chimera I, Chimera II, The Hot Spot, Yo Walk the Night, and Don Brautigam's art portfolio.

Whoever has any of them, tell me you'll sell me one and my family will thank you for the 4-week-long great mood that follows. :)

I still kick myself for not picking up THE HOT SPOT when Camelot had a copy discounted to $45. It's even one of my favorite vintage noirs, too. Still stupefied at my stupidity.