SST GIft Edition of Gwendy's Button Box:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SST GIft Edition of Gwendy's Button Box:

This is the World's First Special Slipcased Gift Edition & a 2017 must-have for collectors and fans of the genre:

Experience the story and artwork in a way previously unimagined with a stunning oversized 7"x10" trim size
    Printed on 60# acid-free paper with your archive and legacy in mind
    7 full colour plates tipped into the book—NEVER BEFORE seen illustrations by Vincent Sammy to bring the story to life in a whole new way
    Bound in full-cloth with coloured head and tail bands and full-colour embossed endpapers
    Hot foil stamping on the front boards and spine for exceptional quality and longevity
    Smyth sewn to create a more durable binding
    Sewn-in ribbon page marker so you can continue to experience the novella exactly where you left off
    Wrapped in a full-colour dust jacket with artwork by Vincent Sammy
    Two colour interior printing for quality, vibrant pages
    Extremely limited ONE-TIME printing of SST Publication's Special Gift Edition—Only 600 copies will be available worldwide. This opportunity will never be presented again!

Reserve your copy today! Don't miss your opportunity to be 1 of just 600 collectors to showcase this Gift Edition of GWENDY'S BUTTON BOX by Stephen King and Richard Chizmar.

https://www.sstpublications.co.uk/Gw...Button-Box.php
    __________________________________________________ ___________

I am on the fence on this one. I have a signed (Chizmar) 1st., an alternate cover (Nocturnal Reader's Box) 1st., and a signed Lonely Roads edition on order. If this one was in the $40 - $50 range I would already have it on pre-order. With exchange and shipping it will land in the $90 - $100 range. Not really familiar with the artist. I would really like the cover art if the stairs were correct.

I want to remind everyone that Stephen King does not like special editions of his books. No sirree, they are not cool with the Master.

/buys five different editions of the same book, three of them noted as "special" or "limited"

edit: picking on myself, there, and my multiple copies of The Shining and 'Salem's Lot
    Last edited by slayn666; 07-14-2017, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

I am on the fence on this one. I have a signed (Chizmar) 1st., an alternate cover (Nocturnal Reader's Box) 1st., and a signed Lonely Roads edition on order. If this one was in the $40 - $50 range I would already have it on pre-order. With exchange and shipping it will land in the $90 - $100 range. Not really familiar with the artist. I would really like the cover art if the stairs were correct.
      WHAT THE HELL?? I'm going to have to pass on this one. Like you I have the Slipcased/signed 1st as well as the NRB variant (which is just a dust jacket, let's be real) but this is just a step too far. No more I say! (Says the guy who was mad a hell that he lost out on the LRB edition).

Comment

This was an easy pass. The cover is great but I don't need another copy.

Comment

I can never say no to another King edition - well, almost never- so yes, a must-buy for me!

sk

Comment

I purchased a Gwendy's audiobook (signed) and a first edition Gwendy CD printing(signed). I agree the cover of the SST edition is very pretty. Two things that steer me away from wanting one--First, the cost of shipping and the limitation-600 copies. So, I say No Thanks.

Cap
            Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Looks like an absolutely stellar edition, but I am trying to curtail some of my spending lately.

Comment

Working...
              X