Collected edition for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collected edition for

Is there any edition (book) that collects all of the Logan's Run novels by William Nolan?

Logan's Run
    Logan's World
    Logan's Search
    Logan's Return (ebook novelette)

Cap
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

LOGAN: A TRILOGY (available in HC and tpb) has the first three novels all in one volume...easy to find the tpb on ABE, eBay, and the usual suspects. Delirium Books did a project called THE LOGAN CHRONICLES in 2003 that -- I think! -- had all three novels and the previously-e-book-only novellette...it was part of their S/L HC 26-copy Ultra Series. Unfortunately, I don't have a copy of CHRONICLES (though I wish I did!), so can't verify if it has all four pieces or not...but that's what I seem to recall, anyhow. Expensive upon release, I'm sure it's a very, very spendy piece now.

I have a number of his sigs, but this is the one I have on my 1st HC copy of LOGAN: A TRILOGY...Bill's inscription w/ "Logan's Papa" and his loose self-portrait is a kinda neat nod to the work:

logan.jpg
    Last edited by RonClinton; 05-28-2017, 08:41 PM.
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
      LOGAN: A TRILOGY (available in HC and tpb) has the first three novels all in one volume...easy to find the tpb on ABE, eBay, and the usual suspects. Delirium Books did a project called THE LOGAN CHRONICLES in 2003 that -- I think! -- had all three novels and the previously-e-book-only novellette...it was part of their S/L HC 26-copy Ultra Series. Unfortunately, I don't have a copy of CHRONICLES (though I wish I did!), so can't verify if it has all four pieces or not...but that's what I seem to recall, anyhow. Expensive upon release, I'm sure it's a very, very spendy piece now.

I have a number of his sigs, but this is the one I have on my 1st HC copy of LOGAN: A TRILOGY...Bill's inscription w/ "Logan's Papa" and his loose self-portrait is a kinda neat nod to the work:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19691[/ATTACH]

Aww..How cute!

Cap

Comment

Very Cool!

Comment

I ordered LOGAN: A TRILOGY in tpb.

Cap

Comment

Love it!

Comment

Awesome inscription, Ron!

Comment

Too Neat!

Comment

Thanks, guys. I didn't mean to drift the thread from Cap's question...hopefully my reply helped in that regard, though. For those who haven't read the Logan saga, it's well worth doing so.
                  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

According to Wikipedia, a new title in the Logan series, Logan Falls--will be released in 2018.

Cap

Comment

I'm in the throes of returning the Logan: A Trilogy book I purchased on eBay because this tpb, simply put, is not in very good condition. I would rate the condition as acceptable or poor and I'm trying to make the seller pay the Return Shipping cost because the item Was Not As Described. I just now got off the phone with eBay.

Cap

Comment

I did get a full refund for the Item Was Not As Described "very good" condition copy that I received. I had to make time before work on Monday evening to pursue the matter with eBay and it was worth it in the end. I did not get one message (no communication) from the eBay seller.

Cap

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
                          I did get a full refund for the Item Was Not As Described "very good" condition copy that I received. I had to make time before work on Monday evening to pursue the matter with eBay and it was worth it in the end. I did not get one message (no communication) from the eBay seller.

Cap
                          Went through a similar issue with Ebay recently. Fortunately for me it too worked out.

Comment

Working...
                          X