PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping Beauties by Stephen King and Owen King

Pages : [1] 2

Dan Hocker
05-01-2017, 06:10 PM
Sleeping Beauties
by Stephen King and Owen King
Signed & Illustrated Limited Edition Hardcover Announced!

http://www.cemeterydance.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/king17limited_540x343.jpg
This is the discussion thread for the Sleeping Beauties announcement!

CLICK HERE to purchase this product
(http://www.cemeterydance.com/sleeping-beauties-king-special-edition.html)
CLICK HERE to view the announcement (http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showthread.php?2844)

bsaenz24
05-01-2017, 06:11 PM
Very striking art. I can't wait for this one!

Theli
05-01-2017, 06:54 PM
It's really great looking. Unfortunately a bit out of my budget right now, but hopefully I can snatch up a GE in the future.

slayn666
05-01-2017, 07:15 PM
I WANT to get the GE, but I'm hesitant about this book. I know it's almost certainly not the case, but I can't look at it and think anything other than, "Hey, what if we did Y....BUT WITH MEN AS THE SURVIVORS?!?"

jeffingoff
05-01-2017, 07:36 PM
You guys are scaring me. I stretched a bit and bought the signed limited edition and your comments are giving me pause. I've got pause!

slayn666
05-01-2017, 07:46 PM
You guys are scaring me. I stretched a bit and bought the signed limited edition and your comments are giving me pause. I've got pause!

I'm positive my own concern is unfounded and just me being paranoid.

bsaenz24
05-01-2017, 07:51 PM

Would that be manopause? Sounds bad!

jeffingoff
05-01-2017, 07:58 PM
Would that be manopause? Sounds bad!

Yes! I am certainly a man of pause!!

Martin
05-01-2017, 07:59 PM

I went for the Signed and Limited with no hesitation!

jeffingoff
05-01-2017, 08:15 PM
I went for the Signed and Limited with no hesitation!

Thank you for reaffirming my faith in myself. Because I jumped pretty quickly when that advance notice came through.

jeffingoff
05-01-2017, 08:35 PM
BTW when is this edition expected to be published?

RonClinton
05-01-2017, 08:57 PM
It's really great looking. Unfortunately a bit out of my budget right now, but hopefully I can snatch up a GE in the future.

Same. Had to pass, though I do so w/ no regrets...maybe I'll pick up the GE down the road.

Plus, I read this a couple years ago, and so figured it was a little early to go for a double dose of the same theme (though the Kings' work has *got* to be better than this silly effort by an otherwise typically reliable mystery author, Day Keene):

jeffingoff
05-01-2017, 09:05 PM
The signed edition is gone despite being a slightly larger run (at 850) than other artist editions. Within a day of the announcement. Wow.

Dan Hocker
05-01-2017, 09:13 PM
BTW when is this edition expected to be published?

I'm actually not sure, definitely not until after the trade edition is out.

Sock Monkey
05-02-2017, 06:15 AM
I passed as well. I almost went for the limited a few times, even going so far as to load it into the cart and start the checkout process. While it would be nice to own, I just can't justify spending the money when so many more books are on the way that I will ultimately want more (Bring on the McCammon lettered editions, please!).

Congratulations to everyone who got one. No doubt all editions will be beautiful.

jeffingoff
05-02-2017, 12:04 PM
I just can't justify spending the money when so many more books are on the way that I will ultimately want more (Bring on the McCammon lettered editions, please!).

Yeah. I know that grabbing this one means passing on a future offering. What made me jump is having both Stephen's and Owen's signatures. Feels like an event I just didn't want to miss out on. So on the horizon for me (and what I'll be spending money on for sure) is The Stand, Bird Box, Goblin, The Listener.

Apart from those, I might have to pass. And that might hurt when those other two McCammon books are revealed.

mhatchett
05-02-2017, 12:23 PM
Ok, I'm just going to say it, My name is Mike and I rarely buy Stephen King, LOL!!!

bsaenz24
05-02-2017, 01:10 PM
Ok, I'm just going to say it, My name is Mike and I rarely buy Stephen King, LOL!!!

Hello Mike!

Brian861
05-02-2017, 01:49 PM

Find myself moving away from it as well.

jeffingoff
05-02-2017, 02:04 PM
Find myself moving away from it as well.

New King, I'd agree. I didn't buy Finders Keepers or End of Watch. I hated Revival. Doctor Sleep was hugely disappointing. This one seemed different. Or I was just a sucker for the event around the book.

But I would like to see Cemetery Dance be more than King's castle. Which is why I'm excited for the McCammon move.

Though I am super cautious about new authors from CD because Haven was just awful. Unless it was a YA novel. Shoot, even if it was a YA novel. I tried three times to read that book. I put it down every time I felt like punching it or someone. I would take a break and read something else. I only got halfway through.

jeffingoff
05-02-2017, 02:11 PM
I just reread my comment and it was pretty unfair to CD saying that it's King's Castle. I know there are lots of other authors here. I guess I'm only looking at the site through the lens of the authors who are "must buys" from me.

slayn666
05-02-2017, 02:17 PM
I feel like I missed something with all this talk of McCammon limiteds.

jeffingoff
05-02-2017, 02:33 PM
I feel like I missed something with all this talk of McCammon limiteds.

It was in Richard's update earlier in the year. He outlined what was in the works for CD. Among new projects, two unnamed McCammon limited editions (not new books, he said they were McCammon books that have never appeared "in this format before") as well as a brand new McCammon book called The Listener.

jeffingoff
05-02-2017, 02:35 PM
Here's the link to Richard'supdate:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/extras/update-desk-richard-chizmar-march-2017/

Martin
05-02-2017, 02:45 PM
I just reread my comment and it was pretty unfair to CD saying that it's King's Castle. I know there are lots of other authors here. I guess I'm only looking at the site through the lens of the authors who are "must buys" from me.

The way I have looked at it is that the King offerings are what allow CD to introduce me to so many new authors. I still have Haven in my TBR pile so I can't speak of that one. However, CD has introduced me to Ed Gorman, Ray Garton, Douglas Clegg, Simon Clark, Kealan Patrick Burke and many others not to mention Brian James Freeman and Richard Chizmar. These are all authors I look forward to new releases from that I may not be aware of without Cemetery Dance.

slayn666
05-02-2017, 03:01 PM
Here's the link to Richard'supdate:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/extras/update-desk-richard-chizmar-march-2017/

Ah, now I remember. Thanks!

There's just too much going on in the small press limited arena nowadays, it's hard to keep up!

jeffingoff
05-02-2017, 03:08 PM
The way I have looked at it is that the King offerings are what allow CD to introduce me to so many new authors. I still have Haven in my TBR pile so I can't speak of that one. However, CD has introduced me to Ed Gorman, Ray Garton, Douglas Clegg, Simon Clark, Kealan Patrick Burke and many others not to mention Brian James Freeman and Richard Chizmar. These are all authors I look forward to new releases from that I may not be aware of without Cemetery Dance.

Very very true! It's not the offerings here that are limited--it's my awareness and familiarity. Which is why my comment made me cringe a little.

Please, if you do read Haven please share your thoughts. I'm really curious to know what others think of it. So far, the Amazon reviews read like they're written by people who know Tom and want to give him a boost.

I just couldn't get past the repeated hackneyed confrontations with the town bullies.

Martin
05-02-2017, 03:17 PM
Very very true! It's not the offerings here that are limited--it's my awareness and familiarity. Which is why my comment made me cringe a little.

Please, if you do read Haven please share your thoughts. I'm really curious to know what others think of it. So far, the Amazon reviews read like they're written by people who know Tom and want to give him a boost.

I just couldn't get past the repeated hackneyed confrontations with the town bullies.

I may push it up to my next book. I will share my thoughts once I finish it. For the record I had no issue with your comment. Not something I agree with but it was not overly negative in my view.

RonClinton
05-02-2017, 03:40 PM
V

I have not read the book and have read varying opinions on it, but for what it's worth, it did win a 2016 Stoker Award:

Superior Achievement in a Novel
Langan, John The Fisherman (Word Horde)

Superior Achievement in a First Novel
Deady, Tom Haven (Cemetery Dance Publications)

Superior Achievement in a Young Adult Novel
Alexander, Maria Snowed (Raw Dog Screaming Press)

Superior Achievement in a Graphic Novel
Chambers, James Kolchak the Night Stalker: The Forgotten Lore of Edgar Allan Poe (Moonstone)

Superior Achievement in Long Fiction
Waggoner, Tim The Winter Box (DarkFuse)

Superior Achievement in Short Fiction
Oates, Joyce Carol The Crawl Space (Ellery Queen Mystery Magazine Volume #2016/Issue#8) (Dell Magazines)

Superior Achievement in a Fiction Collection
Oates, Joyce Carol The Doll-Master and Other Tales of Terror (Mysterious Press)

Superior Achievement in a Screenplay
Eggers, Robert The VVitch (Parts and Labor, RT Features, Rooks Nest Entertainment, Code Red Productions, Scythia Films, Maiden Voyage Pictures, Mott Street Pictures, Pulse Films, and Very Special Projects)

Superior Achievement in an Anthology
Monteleone, Thomas F. and Monteleone, Oliva F. Borderlands 6 (Samhain Publishing, Ltd.)

Superior Achievement in Non-Fiction
Franklin, Ruth Shirley Jackson: A Rather Haunted Life (Liveright Publishing Corporation)

Superior Achievement in a Poetry Collection
Wytovich, Stephanie M. Brothel (Raw Dog Screaming Press)

Other HWA Awards:

Mentor of the Year Award
Linda Addison

Silver Hammer Award
James Chambers

Specialty Press Award
Kate Jonez of Omnium Gatherum

Lifetime Achievement Award
Dennis Etchison
Thomas F. Monteleone

jeffingoff
05-02-2017, 03:52 PM
I have not read the book and have read varying opinions on it, but for what it's worth, it did win a 2016 Stoker Award:

Well that surprises me. Honestly. At least I can add "Stoker Award-Winner" to my auction listing if I decide to part ways with it.

More proof that reading a book is a personal thing and I just couldn't connect with Haven.

It's not you, Tom. It's me.

Theli
05-02-2017, 04:10 PM
Edit: Repeat of what Ron said about the award. Again I haven't read it either though.

mhatchett
05-02-2017, 06:48 PM
Well, that was an unexpected flurry of activity LOL!! I love CD, have purchased and will continue to purchase the great books they put out. October Dreams is what brought me here and it's those kinds of books that keep me coming back. I bought Salem's Lot and I plan on picking up some of the other Double Day titles, however, I'm actually a bigger fan of King's short fiction as of late. Also, bear in mind, as I've told some of you in the past, I'm not a true horror fanboy. Much more into fantasy/sci-fi/fill in the blank. It was through CD that I ventured into the wider world of small press publishers. I guess, you could say, they were my gateway small publisher. I'm all for them making it rain with Stephen King. We're all entitled to our preferences and we're lucky we have a great place like this to share our opinions about books, publishers and life in general. Now to all you Red Sux fans, a bag of peanuts, Really!!! HAHAHA!! You guys are the worse!

jeffingoff
05-02-2017, 07:43 PM
We're all entitled to our preferences and we're lucky we have a great place like this to sure our opinions about books, publishers and life in general.

HERE HERE!

Sorry for derailing the thread. I LOVE CEMETERY DANCE.

Sock Monkey
05-03-2017, 06:20 PM
Yeah. I know that grabbing this one means passing on a future offering. What made me jump is having both Stephen's and Owen's signatures. Feels like an event I just didn't want to miss out on. So on the horizon for me (and what I'll be spending money on for sure) is The Stand, Bird Box, Goblin, The Listener.

Apart from those, I might have to pass. And that might hurt when those other two McCammon books are revealed.

That's the hard part: My "want" list is infinite, while my bank account is finite. I completely forgot about Bird Box and Goblin; I want to pick those up as well!

RonClinton
05-03-2017, 07:25 PM
That's the hard part: My "want" list is infinite, while my bank account is finite. I completely forgot about Bird Box and Goblin; I want to pick those up as well!

Goblin? Who is that one from? There have been so many S/L announcements of late that they're all starting to kind of blur.

jeffingoff
05-03-2017, 07:28 PM
Goblin? Who is that one from? There have been so many S/L announcements of late that they're all starting to kind of blur.

Josh Malerman. It's an upcoming Earthling Pub book.

RonClinton
05-03-2017, 08:03 PM
Josh Malerman. It's an upcoming Earthling Pub book.

Ok, thanks. I knew about the S/L HC of BIRDBOX via Dark Regions...guess I missed (or forgot) the add'l Malerman release. Appreciate the info.

jeffingoff
05-03-2017, 08:44 PM
Ok, thanks. I knew about the S/L HC of BIRDBOX via Dark Regions...guess I missed (or forgot) the add'l Malerman release. Appreciate the info.

Of course! Happy to help spend someone else's money. I'm buying both of those editions blind--never having read Bird Box or anything b Malerman.

bookworm 1
05-06-2017, 02:49 AM
And now to return this thread to Sleeping Beauties I will say that I am looking forward to this one. I purchased the gift edition. Th signed limited was out of my price range right now. I have another kid about to graduate an move on to college. The cover is great.

Brian James Freeman
05-30-2017, 02:46 PM
Another new painting by Jana Heidersdorf for the special edition of SLEEPING BEAUTIES:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/king17art03.jpg

Brian

bsaenz24
05-30-2017, 02:58 PM
Gorgeous!!!! This is going to be a beautiful volume!!

Martin
05-30-2017, 04:51 PM
Every piece of artwork I have seen for this edition is spectacular! Glad Owen recommended this artist.

Brian James Freeman
06-01-2017, 12:59 AM
Here is the Gift Edition cover (fox) and Limited Edition cover (moth) for the Cemetery Dance Publications special editions of SLEEPING BEAUTIES:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/king17giftdesigned.jpg
http://www.cemeterydance.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/king17limiteddesigned.jpg

Brian

jeffingoff
06-01-2017, 02:53 AM
I was hoping that the moth was the Limited Edition cover!! I love the artwork I've seen for this book.

Martin
06-01-2017, 03:40 AM
Here is the Gift Edition cover (fox) and Limited Edition cover (moth) for the Cemetery Dance Publications special editions of SLEEPING BEAUTIES:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/king17giftdesigned.jpg
http://www.cemeterydance.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/king17limiteddesigned.jpg

Brian

Stunning art!

keithminnion
06-01-2017, 10:34 AM
Excellent layouts as well!

RonClinton
06-01-2017, 02:37 PM
I really prefer the Limited cover, but since I chose the Gift Edition, I'll have to to enjoy it vicariously.

Martin
06-01-2017, 02:57 PM
I really prefer the Limited cover, but since I chose the Gift Edition, I'll have to to enjoy it vicariously.

I only have the limited ordered but love both covers.

Brian James Freeman
06-01-2017, 03:13 PM

At least the artwork will be in all of the editions. :)

bsaenz24
06-01-2017, 05:14 PM
Between The Shining, Sleeping Beauties and Night Shift, 2017-18 are going to be might fine times for CD/King fans!

Brian James Freeman
06-01-2017, 05:55 PM
Between The Shining, Sleeping Beauties and Night Shift, 2017-18 are going to be might fine times for CD/King fans!

When can sleep when we're dead... ha...

bsaenz24
06-01-2017, 05:59 PM

I have kids. I don't need sleep!! Actually, I meant to say I don't GET sleep. Yeah, that's it.

Martin
06-01-2017, 06:21 PM

Speaking of the good folks at CD not getting any sleep. Is the announcement on Strange Weather getting close?

Sock Monkey
06-02-2017, 05:24 AM
I actually prefer the gift edition cover.

bookworm 1
06-02-2017, 08:13 PM
I like both but the more I look at the Fox cover the more I really like it.

frik51
06-05-2017, 02:24 PM
Love what I see here. Now I'm really curious (really really curious) about the lettered edition....:)

sk

jeffingoff
07-05-2017, 08:15 PM
You must be getting close on selling out on all three editions--the buy button was unavailable yesterday.

bsaenz24
07-05-2017, 09:29 PM
I assume that was because it was excluded from the sale.

Brian James Freeman
07-05-2017, 09:47 PM

A little of column A and a little of column B. We had to do a hard count of sales to confirm how many were left, and that seemed like a good time to do it!

Brian

Brian James Freeman
07-05-2017, 09:47 PM
I don't think I posted these little previews of SLEEPING BEAUTIES, but it's been one heck of a year so far and I might have:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/king17GIFTsheets.jpg

http://www.cemeterydance.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/king17LMTDsheets.jpg

http://www.cemeterydance.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/king17LTRDsheets.jpg

http://www.cemeterydance.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/king17TitlePage.jpg

Brian

Martin
07-05-2017, 10:04 PM
I don't think I posted these little previews of SLEEPING BEAUTIES, but it's been one heck of a year so far and I might have:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/king17GIFTsheets.jpg

http://www.cemeterydance.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/king17LMTDsheets.jpg

http://www.cemeterydance.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/king17LTRDsheets.jpg

http://www.cemeterydance.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/king17TitlePage.jpg

Brian

Everything you have shown from this book has been fantastic!

Theli
07-06-2017, 01:16 PM
Stunning layout on the limitation pages!

jeffingoff
07-06-2017, 02:41 PM

Oh of course! Duh. Sometimes I am so blind.

jeffingoff
07-14-2017, 04:20 PM
Congrats on selling out!!

jeffingoff
08-08-2017, 12:04 PM
Will remarques be offered for these editions?

Brian James Freeman
08-29-2017, 05:44 PM
Will remarques be offered for these editions?

There will not be remarques for SLEEPING BEAUTIES. There will be an artwork portfolio, though.

Brian

Brian James Freeman
08-29-2017, 05:45 PM
SLEEPING BEAUTIES headed to one last proofreader... it's a BIG stack of paper:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/images/updates/SleepingBeautiesStack.jpg

Brian

Martin
08-29-2017, 06:08 PM
SLEEPING BEAUTIES headed to one last proofreader... it's a BIG stack of paper:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/images/updates/SleepingBeautiesStack.jpg

Brian

I am so happy CD is doing this and an art portfolio for it!

Brian James Freeman
08-29-2017, 06:27 PM
I am really thrilled with how this book is coming together. I think it's going to be one of our most beautiful books in a very long time.

Brian

frik51
08-30-2017, 05:01 AM
Just awesome! Looking forwards to the release of this book so very much!

sk

Brian James Freeman
12-04-2017, 05:26 PM
While we're waiting on the last person to sign the signature sheets, our printer has produced a Dummy Book for SLEEPING BEAUTIES. Here's a photo:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/images/misc/SBdummy.jpg

We expect to have the signed signature sheets this month, so our printer can get rolling after the holidays.

Best,
Brian

Brian861
12-06-2017, 01:22 AM
Looking good!

Brian James Freeman
09-18-2018, 04:30 PM
Important SLEEPING BEAUTIES and NIGHT SHIFT production updates are going out via email and being posted on the website today!

jeffingoff
12-06-2018, 04:22 PM
Just wondering if maybe a certain Prince might have paid Aurora a visit and got her woke?

Dan Hocker
12-06-2018, 04:33 PM
Just wondering if maybe a certain Prince might have paid Aurora a visit and got her woke?

It's at the printer and in production. I can't really give you much more than that. Maybe Brian can say more, but I don't really have any more information than "the printer is working on it" to share.

jeffingoff
12-06-2018, 04:35 PM
It's at the printer and in production. I can't really give you much more than that. Maybe Brian can say more, but I don't really have any more information than "the printer is working on it" to share.

Sounds like she's stirring to me! I was looking over that dummy book (from the previous printer) and Smeagol popped out.

Brian James Freeman
12-19-2018, 05:10 PM
We’re very pleased to report the “bluelines” and “dust jacket proofs” have arrived for SLEEPING BEAUTIES and everything looks great. In addition, our slipcase and traycase makers have adjusted the case sizing a tiny bit based on the new dummy book and they are hard at work on the cases. We’ll post another update in January when we have a little better idea of when the printer will be finished with their work. Thank you again for all of your patience and support!

https://www.cemeterydance.com/images/misc/SBbluelines.jpg

Brian

bsaenz24
12-19-2018, 05:11 PM
WOOHOO!!!

jeffingoff
12-19-2018, 05:50 PM
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I just returned from the future. And while things look on the up-and-up now, there will be one more big delay in the production of SB. Joe Hill is going to break into the CD warehouse and sign every copy of all three editions. I don't mind having his sig even though he had nothing to do with the book. But other collectors seem to get mad, so CD has to do it all over again.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Brian861
12-19-2018, 05:54 PM
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I just returned from the future. And while things look on the up-and-up now, there will be one more big delay in the production of SB. Joe Hill is going to break into the CD warehouse and sign every copy of all three editions. I don't mind having his sig even though he had nothing to do with the book. But other collectors seem to get mad, so CD has to do it all over again.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Somehow I can see Joe doing this LOL!

Martin
12-19-2018, 06:05 PM

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Ha! At one of Mr. Hill's signings at Powell's a person brought a copy of one of his mothers book for him to sign. He politely declined.

jeffingoff
12-19-2018, 06:07 PM
Ha! At one of Mr. Hill's signings at Powell's a person brought a copy of one of his mothers book for him to sign. He politely declined.

REALLY?? What is wrong with people?? That's pretty insulting to both Joe and Tabitha.

bsaenz24
12-19-2018, 06:25 PM

That makes no sense to me. Why would you want someone signing who had nothing to do with it.

TacomaDiver
12-19-2018, 07:16 PM
That makes no sense to me. Why would you want someone signing who had nothing to do with it.

To me, that's up there with remarques by an artist who wasn't involved in the book in any capacity. Now it's just a random guy who drew a picture in it.

Martin
12-19-2018, 09:41 PM
REALLY?? What is wrong with people?? That's pretty insulting to both Joe and Tabitha.

I was both shocked the person would ask and impressed with how kindly Mr. Hill declined to sign it.

Martin
12-19-2018, 09:42 PM
To me, that's up there with remarques by an artist who wasn't involved in the book in any capacity. Now it's just a random guy who drew a picture in it.

Completely agree.

jeffingoff
03-04-2019, 09:16 PM
The tray case for SLEEPING BEAUTIES looks stunning!!!! (photo link on the production update page).

Martin
03-04-2019, 09:28 PM
The tray case for SLEEPING BEAUTIES looks stunning!!!! (photo link on the production update page).

Thanks, I read the update and failed to catch the link. It is stunning!

Brian James Freeman
03-05-2019, 02:02 AM
Here is the latest SLEEPING BEAUTIES update for those who didn't order directly from us:

As we mentioned at the end of January, our printer is on track to have all of the books to us in April, but in the meantime other parts of the project are being completed and we wanted to share something we thought you might find interesting.

Today, we received our final approval traycase for the Limited Edition, which is essentially the first real traycase. It looks and feels exactly like the rest of them, which our case maker is now in the process cutting and wrapping.

https://www.cemeterydance.com/images/misc/king17LMTDtraycase01.jpg

More news to come. Thank you, as always, for your continuing support and patience!

Martin
03-05-2019, 03:08 AM
That is stunning and will look great on my shelf. Will the art portfolio ship near the time of the book?

Brian James Freeman
03-05-2019, 03:27 AM
That is stunning and will look great on my shelf. Will the art portfolio ship near the time of the book?

A couple of months after if all goes as planned.

Brian

Martin
03-05-2019, 04:13 AM
A couple of months after if all goes as planned.

Brian

Sounds good. I hope the art portfolio case looks as good as the case for the book!

Brian James Freeman
03-05-2019, 04:33 AM
Sounds good. I hope the art portfolio case looks as good as the case for the book!

Same material and hot foils! Have you seen our case for the IT Artwork Portfolio? (https://www.cemeterydance.com/it-artwork-portfolio.html) We worked with the same team that made that one, only we went through about 10 more passes to improve some things we never quite loved on it. All in all, the Limited Edition book and Artwork Portfolio should make a very nice set. :)

Brian

jeffingoff
03-05-2019, 11:25 AM
Same material and hot foils! Have you seen our case for the IT Artwork Portfolio? (https://www.cemeterydance.com/it-artwork-portfolio.html) We worked with the same team that made that one, only we went through about 10 more passes to improve some things we never quite loved on it. All in all, the Limited Edition book and Artwork Portfolio should make a very nice set. :)

Brian

That's great to hear! I never go for the artist portfolios, but in this case I did. I can't wait to have it alongside my signed traycased artist edition and my signed slipcased trade edition. So close!

Dan Hocker
03-05-2019, 02:48 PM
Honestly this photo doesn't even do the case justice. We had such a hard time photographing this case. The lighting kept hiding the detail.

Brian James Freeman
05-03-2019, 03:18 AM
These aren't finished yet, but I'm going to post the current versions of the SLEEPING BEAUTIES photos I'm working on for the website... They still really don't do the Limited Edition book and traycase justice... hmmmmm.... Might try again on those... Well, I'll post them anyway for now! :)

For these first two images, the book order is:
Lettered / Limited / Gift

http://www.cemeterydance.com/images/SleepingBeauties/SBtestphoto01.jpg
http://www.cemeterydance.com/images/SleepingBeauties/SBtestphoto02.jpg

Brian James Freeman
05-03-2019, 03:20 AM
Gift Edition on left; Limited Edition on right
http://www.cemeterydance.com/images/SleepingBeauties/SBtestphoto03.jpg
------------------ Slipcased Gift Edition --------------------
http://www.cemeterydance.com/images/SleepingBeauties/SBtestphoto11.jpg
http://www.cemeterydance.com/images/SleepingBeauties/SBtestphoto15.jpg
http://www.cemeterydance.com/images/SleepingBeauties/SBtestphoto12.jpg
http://www.cemeterydance.com/images/SleepingBeauties/SBtestphoto13.jpg
http://www.cemeterydance.com/images/SleepingBeauties/SBtestphoto14.jpg
http://www.cemeterydance.com/images/SleepingBeauties/SBtestphoto16.jpg

For the endpapers, we went with a heavily tactile paper stock to evoke the nature theme from the book. (I know that's not the sort of thing we talk about much, but we do think about it!)

Brian James Freeman
05-03-2019, 03:21 AM
------------------- Signed & Numbered & Traycased Limited Edition -------------------
http://www.cemeterydance.com/images/SleepingBeauties/SBtestphoto04.jpg
http://www.cemeterydance.com/images/SleepingBeauties/SBtestphoto05.jpg
http://www.cemeterydance.com/images/SleepingBeauties/SBtestphoto06.jpg
http://www.cemeterydance.com/images/SleepingBeauties/SBtestphoto07.jpg
http://www.cemeterydance.com/images/SleepingBeauties/SBtestphoto08.jpg
http://www.cemeterydance.com/images/SleepingBeauties/SBtestphoto09.jpg
http://www.cemeterydance.com/images/SleepingBeauties/SBtestphoto10.jpg

That's all for now!

Brian

Martin
05-03-2019, 04:40 AM
Gift Edition on left; Limited Edition on right
http://www.cemeterydance.com/images/SleepingBeauties/SBtestphoto03.jpg
------------------ Slipcased Gift Edition --------------------
http://www.cemeterydance.com/images/SleepingBeauties/SBtestphoto11.jpg
http://www.cemeterydance.com/images/SleepingBeauties/SBtestphoto15.jpg
http://www.cemeterydance.com/images/SleepingBeauties/SBtestphoto12.jpg
http://www.cemeterydance.com/images/SleepingBeauties/SBtestphoto13.jpg
http://www.cemeterydance.com/images/SleepingBeauties/SBtestphoto14.jpg
http://www.cemeterydance.com/images/SleepingBeauties/SBtestphoto16.jpg

For the endpapers, we went with a heavily tactile paper stock to evoke the nature theme from the book. (I know that's not the sort of thing we talk about much, but we do think about it!)

I guess the Moth Silk endpapers did not work out.

Brian861
05-03-2019, 06:49 AM
I love the lettered and gift DJ art. Not crazy about the fingers under the moth's wings on the limited.

Hopefully there will be a few gifts up for grabs once all the shipping is complete. I was trying hard to get away from gifts if I couldn't get the S/L or lettered. I don't think I'm going to have much success :(.

bookworm 1
05-03-2019, 11:09 AM
Those books are just beautiful. I can't wait to see the gift edition up close and personal. Congratulations on another outstanding book.

Dan Hocker
05-03-2019, 02:20 PM
I love the lettered and gift DJ art. Not crazy about the fingers under the moth's wings on the limited.

Hopefully there will be a few gifts up for grabs once all the shipping is complete. I was trying hard to get away from gifts if I couldn't get the S/L or lettered. I don't think I'm going to have much success :(.

Interesting. The limited is my personal favorite.

jeffingoff
05-03-2019, 03:09 PM

Mine too!

RonClinton
05-03-2019, 03:18 PM
Mine too!

I didn't order any of them, and after trying to read SLEEPING BEAUTIES I'm comfortable with my decision...but, man, that limited signed/#d edition is gorgeous, both exterior and interior...a really stellar design job.

jeffingoff
05-03-2019, 04:03 PM
I didn't order any of them, and after trying to read SLEEPING BEAUTIES I'm comfortable with my decision...but, man, that limited signed/#d edition is gorgeous, both exterior and interior...a really stellar design job.

I actually really liked Sleeping Beauties. Not the BEST thing I've ever read, and certainly not in the upper tier of King's work, but it was enjoyable (as long as you ignored the male-bashing. I MEAN REALLY ignored the self-flagellating male penance for doing heinous acts such as buying a swimming pool without consent).

I'm thrilled to be getting the Traycased Artist Edition. The production and artwork are fantastic. A really spectacular book.

Martin
05-03-2019, 04:12 PM
I actually really liked Sleeping Beauties. Not the BEST thing I've ever read, and certainly not in the upper tier of King's work, but it was enjoyable (as long as you ignored the male-bashing. I MEAN REALLY ignored the self-flagellating male penance for doing heinous acts such as buying a swimming pool without consent).

I'm thrilled to be getting the Traycased Artist Edition. The production and artwork are fantastic. A really spectacular book.

I too enjoyed the story. Not great but enjoyable. I was also lucky enough to see the Kings at a reading for this one, and received a signed book at that. Thrilled to be adding the signed limited and the art portfolio to my collection. The pictures look stunning, almost wish I had added the gift edition.

jeffingoff
05-03-2019, 04:16 PM
I too enjoyed the story. Not great but enjoyable. I was also lucky enough to see the Kings at a reading for this one, and received a signed book at that. Thrilled to be adding the signed limited and the art portfolio to my collection. The pictures look stunning, almost wish I had added the gift edition.

Yeah, I also scored a signed trade edition at the signing. It's safely kept in a CD slipcase. If I didn't have that, I'd consider getting a gift edition if any became available (of course, letting Brian get his first) but I'm perfectly happy with the three I own along with the portfolio.

bsaenz24
05-03-2019, 04:19 PM
Yeah, I also scored a signed trade edition at the signing. It's safely kept in a CD slipcase. If I didn't have that, I'd consider getting a gift edition if any became available (of course, letting Brian get his first) but I'm perfectly happy with the three I own along with the portfolio.

The Naperville open Jeff?

Martin
05-03-2019, 04:24 PM

Mine is also in a CD slipcase.

Brian861
05-03-2019, 05:43 PM

I really enjoyed the first half of the book then it fell off for me. That being said, I own like 10 copies or so of the damn thing :rolleyes:

Brian861
05-03-2019, 05:46 PM

I wouldn't turn down a copy at retail if there was one to be scored :). I could always replace the DJ or disregard it completely :)

TacomaDiver
05-03-2019, 11:50 PM
Kind of hoping there’s an extra signed one when everything is shipped. It wasn’t in the budget at the right time but now I could definitely swing it.

And all of those editions look great. Congrats.

jeffingoff
05-03-2019, 11:59 PM
Kind of hoping there’s an extra signed one when everything is shipped. It wasn’t in the budget at the right time but now I could definitely swing it.

Like I said elsewhere, I would be shocked if copies weren't available to CDCC members. The wait on this one was no doubt too much for some buyers who are without the absolute iron will and fortitude that I possess. Those weak people lost their grip 4 months into the wait and begged to be released from the bondage of the preorder. But not me! I simply huffed my mailman and declared "WAITING IS FOR THE MANLIEST OF MEN! BRING ON THE DELAYS!" And then I sat back down. Actually, I was pinned to the ground by the police officer who responded to the call from the mailman I huffed. But I was happy because I could wait the longest.

jeffingoff
05-04-2019, 12:00 AM
yeah at North Central's campus. Cool event!

Martin
05-04-2019, 01:42 AM

Hope things are going well for you up in the mountains!

Martin
05-04-2019, 01:48 AM
Like I said elsewhere, I would be shocked if copies weren't available to CDCC members. The wait on this one was no doubt too much for some buyers who are without the absolute iron will and fortitude that I possess. Those weak people lost their grip 4 months into the wait and begged to be released from the bondage of the preorder. But not me! I simply huffed my mailman and declared "WAITING IS FOR THE MANLIEST OF MEN! BRING ON THE DELAYS!" And then I sat back down. Actually, I was pinned to the ground by the police officer who responded to the call from the mailman I huffed. But I was happy because I could wait the longest.

Even with the issues CD had with Sleeping Beauties I do not think the wait was excessive. I ordered mine just over two years ago, I have several books from multiple publishers that I have been waiting longer for. Cemetery Dance is also the only one who regular provides status updates.

bsaenz24
05-04-2019, 02:28 AM
yeah at North Central's campus. Cool event!

It was. I was lucky too in that one of my two copies was signed.

Brian861
05-04-2019, 07:56 AM

Already called dibs, Jason :p

bookworm 1
05-04-2019, 12:22 PM

So by the tone of your post I take it you finally have come around on Bentley Little 's The Mailman.:p

bsaenz24
05-04-2019, 05:23 PM
So by the tone of your post I take it you finally have come around on Bentley Little 's The Mailman.:p

I think Jeff will be a bigger fan when he realizes that Bentley's next book is titled "The Unboxing", about a writer who sets out to "unbox" a reader who puts down the author’s books!!

jeffingoff
05-05-2019, 11:11 AM
I think Jeff will be a bigger fan when he realizes that Bentley's next book is titled "The Unboxing", about a writer who sets out to "unbox" a reader who puts down the author’s books!!

I'd read that. After I borrow it from the library. If Little is as effective in his killing as he is in his writing, then I have nothing to worry about with regards to being "unboxed" by him.

jeffingoff
05-05-2019, 11:14 AM

I wish I had. Really I do. I want to like him because all the cool kids like him. But DAMN! I can't. I feel like he's put you all under a spell. Ron probably thinks Malerman has beguiled me as well. But The Mailman was the most pointless book I've ever read.

bsaenz24
05-05-2019, 01:17 PM
I'd read that. After I borrow it from the library. If Little is as effective in his killing as he is in his writing, then I have nothing to worry about with regards to being "unboxed" by him.

LOL!!!!

WebInterceptor
05-06-2019, 05:18 PM
I wish I had. Really I do. I want to like him because all the cool kids like him. But DAMN! I can't. I feel like he's put you all under a spell. Ron probably thinks Malerman has beguiled me as well. But The Mailman was the most pointless book I've ever read.

This one is just for you... to start liking him again and to start the collection. Unless it's you who's trying to sell these lol
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Set-of-10-Bentley-Little-Books-published-by-Cemetery-Dance/303094344018?hash=item4691d4a952:g:0LQAAOSwkJNciER v

jeffingoff
05-06-2019, 05:34 PM
This one is just for you... to start liking him again and to start the collection. Unless it's you who's trying to sell these lol
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Set-of-10-Bentley-Little-Books-published-by-Cemetery-Dance/303094344018?hash=item4691d4a952:g:0LQAAOSwkJNciER v

This seller is listing 10 books for $10 each and offers free shipping and STILL has the "Make an Offer" option? I was going to make an offer, but I don't have the shelf space. Also, THE STORE isn't one of the books. That's the one people say is almost as good or as good as The Mailman.

Dan Hocker
05-06-2019, 06:00 PM
This seller is listing 10 books for $10 each and offers free shipping and STILL has the "Make an Offer" option? I was going to make an offer, but I don't have the shelf space. Also, THE STORE isn't one of the books. That's the one people say is almost as good or as good as The Mailman.

Yea looks like he only has our titles, and we don't currently hold the rights to The Store.

jeffingoff
05-06-2019, 06:14 PM
Yea looks like he only has our titles, and we don't currently hold the rights to The Store.

Well, that's why I read THE MAILMAN. When I decided to give Little another try, I knew I wanted to support CD. I bought a brand new trade edition from you guys (as opposed to borrowing from the library or buying a ratty paperback off of eBay) so I could guarantee that, at the very least, a tiny bit of good would come from reading a Little .

Sock Monkey
05-06-2019, 11:58 PM
Well, that's why I read THE MAILMAN. When I decided to give Little another try, I knew I wanted to support CD. I bought a brand new trade edition from you guys (as opposed to borrowing from the library or buying a ratty paperback off of eBay) so I could guarantee that, at the very least, a tiny bit of good would come from reading a Little .

Jeff, if you really want to give Little another shot, I'd recommend The Collection. It's one of my favorites from Little, maybe because it's short fiction. His brand of absurd horror tends to go down a little smoother in smaller bites. Some of his longer works tend to go off the rails after a bit. (The less said about The House the better...)

jeffingoff
05-07-2019, 02:39 PM
Jeff, if you really want to give Little another shot, I'd recommend The Collection. It's one of my favorites from Little, maybe because it's short fiction. His brand of absurd horror tends to go down a little smoother in smaller bites. Some of his longer works tend to go off the rails after a bit. (The less said about The House the better...)

Now here's where I get torn up and conflicted inside: If I had never read anything by Little and read your short description of his work as "absurd horror" then I'd say that's my bag. I love David Wong's books and he's pretty out there. So absurd is a word that pulls me in. But I have read Little's work and "absurd" is apt. It's just not my flavor of absurd, I guess. Anyway, reactions like yours are what keep me curious and wanting to try Little again.

c marvel
05-07-2019, 05:11 PM
I wanted to snag a copy of the CD S/L Sleeping Beauties-it was just not within my budget. Cap

jeffingoff
05-07-2019, 05:33 PM
Even with the issues CD had with Sleeping Beauties I do not think the wait was excessive. I ordered mine just over two years ago, I have several books from multiple publishers that I have been waiting longer for. Cemetery Dance is also the only one who regular provides status updates.

I don't think the wait was all that excessive in general terms. But with a high-value, top-priority book like SB, or any book signed by King, people become a lot less patient. Collectors assume that CD will focus on this project and therefore it will be put ahead of everything else. You'll also get more people who don't otherwise collect limited editions and just show up here for King and they might not understand the small press world. And the longer the wait, the more opportunity for people's fortunes to change and maybe need to cancel orders to save money. So with all that in mind I can see how copies might be available on this edition. Though it won't be my copy. HELL NO! The wait was definitely not more than I could bear. And I'm going to use that unboxing to show off my new bookshelves.

khaos
05-07-2019, 05:45 PM
I ordered the gift edition late in the game and I'm sure it was only available then because of dropouts. I didn't have funds available when it went up for sale.

Martin
05-07-2019, 06:23 PM
I don't think the wait was all that excessive in general terms. But with a high-value, top-priority book like SB, or any book signed by King, people become a lot less patient. Collectors assume that CD will focus on this project and therefore it will be put ahead of everything else. You'll also get more people who don't otherwise collect limited editions and just show up here for King and they might not understand the small press world. And the longer the wait, the more opportunity for people's fortunes to change and maybe need to cancel orders to save money. So with all that in mind I can see how copies might be available on this edition. Though it won't be my copy. HELL NO! The wait was definitely not more than I could bear. And I'm going to use that unboxing to show off my new bookshelves.

Can't wait to see the new shelves. The teasers look really nice! Are you back in your home?

jeffingoff
05-08-2019, 11:08 AM
Can't wait to see the new shelves. The teasers look really nice! Are you back in your home?

THANK you Martin! No I'm not back in there yet. Almost. I took the opportunity with the house being empty to assemble a new Ikea wall unit. It's a Besta and it's a beast.

Brian James Freeman
05-09-2019, 03:26 PM
It's been an insanely busy month between CD and some other things, but I finally got these posted today:

https://www.cemeterydance.com/extras/sleeping-beauties-photo-gallery/

As a reminder, we had a really hard time photographing this one... it looks a lot better in person, so if you like the photos, you should really love it in person! :) It will be shipping soon, more news to come. Thanks again for your patience!

Brian

bsaenz24
05-09-2019, 03:31 PM
It's been an insanely busy month between CD and some other things, but I finally got these posted today:

https://www.cemeterydance.com/extras/sleeping-beauties-photo-gallery/

As a reminder, we had a really hard time photographing this one... it looks a lot better in person, so if you like the photos, you should really love it in person! :) It will be shipping soon, more news to come. Thanks again for your patience!

Brian

The pics look great!! Can't wait to see this one up close!

Sock Monkey
05-09-2019, 08:10 PM
The Gift Edition looks very nice, but that Limited Edition traycase is amazing looking!

c marvel
05-09-2019, 09:35 PM
I ordered the gift edition late in the game and I'm sure it was only available then because of dropouts. I didn't have funds available when it went up for sale.

I simply can't afford the S/L edition. I would love to get a copy of the Sleeping Beauties gift edition. Cap

sholloman81
05-13-2019, 06:04 PM
FYI- Happened to notice that Dark Regions Press still has four copies of the CD gift edition of Sleeping Beauties. They are 25 bucks more than the list price; however, this might still be an option for anyone that missed out and would still like a copy.

Brian861
05-13-2019, 10:06 PM
FYI- Happened to notice that Dark Regions Press still has four copies of the CD gift edition of Sleeping Beauties. They are 25 bucks more than the list price; however, this might still be an option for anyone that missed out and would still like a copy.

Interesting. I still holding out for a CDCC announcement for extra copies.

c marvel
05-14-2019, 03:50 AM

I thank you for the info. and I did go to darkregions.com and look into making a purchase. First--They (Dark Regions) blatantly ask for a tip--Tacky! Tax is $9 and I'm unsure what the shipping would be. So, to sum it up $25 extra, according to sholloman81, plus tax and shipping. No way! I'm sorry--In my humble opinion that total cost is simply too much. I'm with Brian 861 and hoping for an announcement for extra copies of the slipcased gift edition. I can hope my wish is granted.

Cap

Dan Hocker
05-14-2019, 02:21 PM
There will probably be extra copies of the Gift Edition. (Don't ask me to sell you one now). This is a fairly low run on gift editions for us, so I suspect they will be fairly scarce on the aftermarket once they're gone.

jeffingoff
05-14-2019, 05:48 PM
There will probably be extra copies of the Gift Edition. (Don't ask me to sell you one now). This is a fairly low run on gift editions for us, so I suspect they will be fairly scarce on the aftermarket once they're gone.

Do you think there will be copies of the Artist Edition? That's a higher print run than the normal AEs. But it's also signed by Kings. So I wonder if anyone would have cancelled.

Dan Hocker
05-14-2019, 06:06 PM
Do you think there will be copies of the Artist Edition? That's a higher print run than the normal AEs. But it's also signed by Kings. So I wonder if anyone would have cancelled.

I think there's a couple of those as well. We usually pull these early so we don't over sell, and with the delay's on this one there were some cancellations. So there won't be many, but there will probably be a few. I'm not sure how we'll offer these, but don't ask me to sell you one now, we'll probably find a way to give everyone a fair shot. I say that for the gifts as well, but that's more about making sure we've accounted for contributor copies and damages more than anything else.

bsaenz24
05-14-2019, 06:11 PM
Hey Dan, do you know when you expect the shipping of SB to start? I know it will take a good while for all of them to get out the door.

Dan Hocker
05-14-2019, 06:20 PM
Hey Dan, do you know when you expect the shipping of SB to start? I know it will take a good while for all of them to get out the door.

I'd love to tell you that. I have no idea. Still waiting on the books to get here. In theory we could be shipping as early as Thursday, but more likely it won't be until mid next week. But honestly I just have no idea when the books are going to get here, it's kinda a whole thing. This "one of our printers purchased the other printer" thing has really made a big mess of things.

jeffingoff
05-14-2019, 06:57 PM
I'd love to tell you that. I have no idea. Still waiting on the books to get here. In theory we could be shipping as early as Thursday, but more likely it won't be until mid next week. But honestly I just have no idea when the books are going to get here, it's kinda a whole thing. This "one of our printers purchased the other printer" thing has really made a big mess of things.

Just send the CDCC the address of the printer and we'll go pick them up! :D

Dan Hocker
05-15-2019, 08:34 PM
We got some good news on Sleeping Beauties today. We should be starting shipping on Monday or Tuesday. The books should be getting shipped to us either today or tomorrow (tomorrow is far more likely), which means we should have them on Monday.

Martin
05-15-2019, 09:07 PM
We got some good news on Sleeping Beauties today. We should be starting shipping on Monday or Tuesday. The books should be getting shipped to us either today or tomorrow (tomorrow is far more likely), which means we should have them on Monday.

I assume that is the Gift Edition but my Limited can't be far behind!

Dan Hocker
05-16-2019, 12:31 AM
I assume that is the Gift Edition but my Limited can't be far behind!

It's both, but we'll probably ship the gift first, since there's more of those.

c marvel
05-16-2019, 12:46 AM
I will be waiting to see if there are unclaimed copies of the Gift edition of Sleeping Beauties. As I mentioned earlier, I just couldn't afford the S/L edition. I could get a Gift edition w. my CD credit. I'm so glad I took advantage of the CD credit offer. I am still one payment behind on another front. Working 6-day weeks does fatten my financial account.

Cap

Martin
05-16-2019, 01:44 AM
I successfully resisted buying the Gift Edition when I was able to get a limited. Seeing the samples and the art has me second guessing that decision. So, all you people looking to pick one up please do so as soon as they are made available. If they sell out quick enough it will save me some money!

Dan Hocker
05-21-2019, 05:55 PM
Sleeping Beauties is here and we're starting in on it today. Gift editions are shipping first. If you ordered a Gift and a Limited on the same order, you may get a shipping notice early. Just be aware that it's probably not actually shipping for a little bit. It's gonna take some time to work through the single copy gift editions.

jeffingoff
05-22-2019, 01:17 PM
Saw what's percolating over on TDT with this eBay listing:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kings-Sleeping-Beauties-Limited-Edtion/303162658291?hash=item4695e70df3:g:QPsAAOSwi39c5D~ q

Insane.

bsaenz24
05-22-2019, 01:25 PM
Saw what's percolating over on TDT with this eBay listing:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kings-Sleeping-Beauties-Limited-Edtion/303162658291?hash=item4695e70df3:g:QPsAAOSwi39c5D~ q

Insane.

I would say it's a scam until I saw real pictures. Cemetery Dance is not even mentioned. The pub date says 2017. Plus the seller just started on Ebay a few days ago.

Redrum!! Redrum!! Redrum!!

jeffingoff
05-22-2019, 01:34 PM
I would say it's a scam until I saw real pictures. Cemetery Dance is not even mentioned. The pub date says 2017. Plus the seller just started on Ebay a few days ago.

Redrum!! Redrum!! Redrum!!

OH FOR SURE it's a scam. But the pic is definitely of a lettered dust jacket that somehow made it to Detroit. Which is a mystery somewhere on the level of Colorado Kid. But maybe not so crazy. What actually is it and how did it get there? I asked for pics and he sent these:

bsaenz24
05-22-2019, 02:00 PM
You should ask him for a pic of the number and letter. Maybe someone at the printer snagged one?

jeffingoff
05-22-2019, 02:12 PM
You should ask him for a pic of the number and letter. Maybe someone at the printer snagged one?

I've had some messages back and forth with him and here's the rundown: there are no tray cases, no signatures, no number, no letter. At best, these are production copies that slipped out somehow (maybe from the shuttered printer before they got rolling at the new one?), at worst these are just two dust jackets on different books making it seem like they're real copies. Though I will say the person I've messaged with was very responsive and polite. Apart from the super sketchy fact that he's selling a book that he shouldn't have, he doesn't seem to be hiding anything. I can imagine with all the printer woes surrounding this book, that a leak like this is understandable.

Dan Hocker
05-22-2019, 02:19 PM
This is not the first time this has happened, last time I believe there was an arrest. I believe Brian informed the printer last night.

bsaenz24
05-22-2019, 02:21 PM
I've had some messages back and forth with him and here's the rundown: there are no tray cases, no signatures, no number, no letter. At best, these are production copies that slipped out somehow (maybe from the shuttered printer before they got rolling at the new one?), at worst these are just two dust jackets on different books making it seem like they're real copies. Though I will say the person I've messaged with was very responsive and polite. Apart from the super sketchy fact that he's selling a book that he shouldn't have, he doesn't seem to be hiding anything. I can imagine with all the printer woes surrounding this book, that a leak like this is understandable.

I just don't like listing it as signed when it is not signed. I expect the buyer will be very disappointed. People should be buying their limited editions the way you're supposed to, from a creepy looking guy in a trenchcoat on a downtown street corner.

Dan Hocker
05-22-2019, 02:27 PM
I just don't like listing it as signed when it is not signed. I expect the buyer will be very disappointed. People should be buying their limited editions the way you're supposed to, from a creepy looking guy in a trenchcoat on a downtown street corner.

To be fair he doesn't list that it's signed, but at the same time I don't think this listing will make it the 6 days to the end of the auction. I suspect it will be pulled by then.

jeffingoff
05-22-2019, 02:38 PM
To be fair he doesn't list that it's signed, but at the same time I don't think this listing will make it the 6 days to the end of the auction. I suspect it will be pulled by then.

This seller has been super responsive to my questions and I wonder if they even know that they're selling something they shouldn't have. It's obvious that they don't know what it is, so maybe they were just handed the books by someone who wanted to dump them.

jeffingoff
05-22-2019, 02:39 PM
This seller has been super responsive to my questions and I wonder if they even know that they're selling something they shouldn't have. It's obvious that they don't know what it is, so maybe they were just handed the books by someone who wanted to dump them.

Not that selling stolen goods is ever legal or anything.

bsaenz24
05-22-2019, 02:41 PM

I am pretty positive it had "signed" in the title earlier this morning.

Dan Hocker
05-22-2019, 02:43 PM
Unless they're playing dumb I don't think the seller is the one who will get arrested. It'll be whoever walked out of the plant with the books. eBay will probably shut down the auction though once the police are involved. Honestly I hope no one actually buys it, especially since it's not signed and doesn't have the appropriate tray cases.

jeffingoff
05-22-2019, 02:44 PM
I am pretty positive it had "signed" in the title earlier this morning.

It may have. I don't recall. But the title was revised:

jeffingoff
05-22-2019, 02:49 PM
Unless they're playing dumb I don't think the seller is the one who will get arrested. It'll be whoever walked out of the plant with the books. eBay will probably shut down the auction though once the police are involved. Honestly I hope no one actually buys it, especially since it's not signed and doesn't have the appropriate tray cases.

Well, silver lining, it wasn't signed with a real letter or number. I'd imagine that would be far worse. Even a signed PC copy would cause headaches knowing you had one less replacement copy for those two editions. And you might have a hard time getting those sigs back.

jeffingoff
05-22-2019, 02:55 PM

Can you think of any scenario where this person has a legitimate claim to those books?

Dan Hocker
05-22-2019, 03:13 PM
Well, silver lining, it wasn't signed with a real letter or number. I'd imagine that would be far worse. Even a signed PC copy would cause headaches knowing you had one less replacement copy for those two editions. And you might have a hard time getting those sigs back.

They'd never have been lettered or numbered. All of that happens here after the books have been printed. The only time I can think of that was even close to something like a lettered or numbered book being "stolen" was a package got damaged by UPS in a way that the a Gwendy was separated from it's box and order, so it ended up and a company that basically sells all the lost goods from UPS. UPS paid out the insurance money, then we found it on eBay later. I think we actually got it back at that point, though it had to be converted to a PC as we had already renumbered the persons book and had a new coin engraved.

Dan Hocker
05-22-2019, 03:15 PM
Can you think of any scenario where this person has a legitimate claim to those books?

None.

jeffingoff
05-22-2019, 03:34 PM
They'd never have been lettered or numbered. All of that happens here after the books have been printed. The only time I can think of that was even close to something like a lettered or numbered book being "stolen" was a package got damaged by UPS in a way that the a Gwendy was separated from it's box and order, so it ended up and a company that basically sells all the lost goods from UPS. UPS paid out the insurance money, then we found it on eBay later. I think we actually got it back at that point, though it had to be converted to a PC as we had already renumbered the persons book and had a new coin engraved.

Ah. Got it on the numbering and lettering situation. Still, they aren't signed. So no signed copies to chase down. Sounds like there are no signature sheets? Hope it all gets straightened out and all the bad people get put into gauzy cocoons.

Dan Hocker
05-22-2019, 03:43 PM
Ah. Got it on the numbering and lettering situation. Still, they aren't signed. So no signed copies to chase down. Sounds like there are no signature sheets? Hope it all gets straightened out and all the bad people get put into gauzy cocoons.

Honestly, knowing that they aren't signed makes me worry about it a whole lot less. We don't like to have incomplete books floating around out there, as someone would eventually just fill in whatever number they wanted on a numbering line or contact us asking for a number and a tray case. I still don't like that someone may end up actually paying for those books but not really getting what they thought they were.

jeffingoff
05-22-2019, 04:46 PM
Honestly, knowing that they aren't signed makes me worry about it a whole lot less.

That's what I figured.

bsaenz24
05-23-2019, 01:47 PM
Not sure if this comment was always there, but the sale says "These books are not sign as the photo says"

Nice.

Ben Staad
05-23-2019, 01:51 PM
Agreed. Hope they are all sent to The Good Place.

jeffingoff
05-23-2019, 02:25 PM
Not sure if this comment was always there, but the sale says "These books are not sign as the photo says"

Nice.

I'm surprised that they're still listed and getting additional bids. Kind of shows how stupid people are with their money. This seller clearly has no idea what they have and I'm not even sure if they're selling two books or one.

But it is interesting to get some data on what the secondary market may be for these editions. As out of whack as it is.

Dan Hocker
05-23-2019, 05:24 PM
Can't share any news, but let's just say that I don't think that auction will be up too much longer.

bsaenz24
05-23-2019, 05:42 PM
Can't share any news, but let's just say that I don't think that auction will be up too much longer.

R.I.P Auction (May 2019 - May 2019). We hardly knew you and because you weren't signed, we never really cared.

jeffingoff
05-23-2019, 05:55 PM

If I bid on it, do you think I'll be able to apply credits from my CD account?

Marmaduke Grigsby
05-23-2019, 05:59 PM
I'm thinking about placing a mega-high thrill bid on it just so the seller's head will explode when the auction is cancelled by eBay.

jeffingoff
05-23-2019, 06:02 PM
R.I.P Auction (May 2019 - May 2019). We hardly knew you and because you weren't signed, we never really cared.

**steps up to the podium**
"SB Auction . . . what can I say that others here haven't already said with better words and deeper emotions? You died so young. Before your potential could be realized. Sure, you were unsigned, but aren't we all unsigned editions at some point? The fact is, no one gave you a chance to be signed! Maybe you were illegal. Maybe you were lost. And maybe you never wanted to be the center of attention. But for a few days in May, you were entertaining as hell. Making me forget that I'm in the middle of two legal battles involving a coven of lawyers and more backstabbing than a Game of Thrones series finale. And for that distraction, I will always be grateful. I hope the end of the auction means the beginning of something wonderful. I'd imagine you will become spectacular reading copies for someone somewhere sometime. But right now, I just want to say goodbye . . . and thanks."

jeffingoff
05-23-2019, 06:03 PM
I'm thinking about placing a mega-high thrill bid on it just so the seller's head will explode when the auction is cancelled by eBay.

That's villainously hilarious!

Brian861
05-23-2019, 06:47 PM
I show it sold for $438.43.

Brian James Freeman
05-23-2019, 07:10 PM
You know, no one ever really did tell us when we were actually permitted to discuss the previous time this sort of thing happened -- we couldn't publicly discuss the matter due to the ongoing legal proceedings between the printer, law enforcement, and the employee, which can be a slow process -- so I don't think we'll be able to comment any further on this particular auction for a long time.

Take that to mean whatever you'd like it to mean.

Brian

Martin
05-23-2019, 07:23 PM
You know, no one ever really did tell us when we were actually permitted to discuss the previous time this sort of thing happened -- we couldn't publicly discuss the matter due to the ongoing legal proceedings between the printer, law enforcement, and the employee, which can be a slow process -- so I don't think we'll be able to comment any further on this particular auction for a long time.

Brian

Having been involved in a couple of criminal cases in the past where I was told 'do not talk about this while the case is pending' it has been my experience that they never come back and tell you when things are resolved.

jeffingoff
05-23-2019, 07:42 PM

Brian

How I take it--it was an unfortunate occurrence capping off a very long and rough journey for a beautiful edition. It's part of the story. It's CD lore. It's none of anyone's business other than the people who took the books, the ones who had the books taken from them, and law enforcement.

I'm just anxiously awaiting my UPS shipping notice and letting the world spin toward the moment I'll have my book.

Dan Hocker
05-23-2019, 08:02 PM
How I take it--it was an unfortunate occurrence capping off a very long and rough journey for a beautiful edition. It's part of the story. It's CD lore. It's none of anyone's business other than the people who took the books, the ones who had the books taken from them, and law enforcement.

I'm just anxiously awaiting my UPS shipping notice and letting the world spin toward the moment I'll have my book.

We're getting closer to that. I'm thinking we should be done with the Gift Edition orders come Wednesday next week and onto all the orders that have Limited Editions on them next week. The Limiteds will be a bit slower than the Gifts due to numbering and casing the books. But things are moving along more quickly than I expected them to.

Martin
05-23-2019, 08:09 PM
We're getting closer to that. I'm thinking we should be done with the Gift Edition orders come Wednesday next week and onto all the orders that have Limited Editions on them next week. The Limiteds will be a bit slower than the Gifts due to numbering and casing the books. But things are moving along more quickly than I expected them to.

:)

bookworm 1
05-29-2019, 01:11 AM
Got a notice from UPS and my gift edition is due tomorrow.

frik51
05-29-2019, 10:41 AM
We're getting closer to that. I'm thinking we should be done with the Gift Edition orders come Wednesday next week and onto all the orders that have Limited Editions on them next week.

Dan, will the gift and S/L editions ship in one large box, like the Gwendy's S/L and lettered were? That packing was awesome btw.

sk

Dan Hocker
05-29-2019, 02:30 PM
Dan, will the gift and S/L editions ship in one large box, like the Gwendy's S/L and lettered were? That packing was awesome btw.

sk

No. Lettereds aren't shipping yet. Gwendy was kind of a special case as we needed to wait to have a final book to start the cases for both the limiteds and the lettereds. With Sleeping Beauties we were able to produce the cases for the gift editions and the limited editions off of the dummy books, but we don't trust doing that with the lettered editions. So the lettereds will ship later this year.

frik51
05-29-2019, 03:34 PM
No. Lettereds aren't shipping yet. Gwendy was kind of a special case as we needed to wait to have a final book to start the cases for both the limiteds and the lettereds. With Sleeping Beauties we were able to produce the cases for the gift editions and the limited editions off of the dummy books, but we don't trust doing that with the lettered editions. So the lettereds will ship later this year.

I realize the lettereds aren't shipping yet, Dan. I was referring to the two editions that are being shipped, the gift and S/L. Because the Gwendy's S/L and lettered were shipped together, I was wondering if the two Sleeping Beauties editions would be shipped the same way or separately.

Dan Hocker
05-29-2019, 03:39 PM
I realize the lettereds aren't shipping yet, Dan. I was referring to the two editions that are being shipped, the gift and S/L. Because the Gwendy's S/L and lettered were shipped together, I was wondering if the two Sleeping Beauties editions would be shipped the same way or separately.

Ohhh sorry I misread your post. Thought you where asking if the lettered was shipping with the gift edition. Yes if the a Gift Edition was ordered on the same order as a Limited Edition they will ship in the same box. The tentative schedule is something like this.

gift editions -> multiple copy gift editions -> gift + limited editions -> limited editions -> anything else that doesn't really fit into any of those

c marvel
05-29-2019, 11:33 PM
A ? for Dan or Brian - Have you been able to determine if there are/will be any unclaimed Sleeping Beauties gift editions? It never hurts to ask. ~Cap

frik51
05-30-2019, 07:11 AM
Yes if the a Gift Edition was ordered on the same order as a Limited Edition they will ship in the same box. The tentative schedule is something like this.

gift editions -> multiple copy gift editions -> gift + limited editions -> limited editions -> anything else that doesn't really fit into any of those

Excellent - thanks Dan!

sk

Dan Hocker
05-30-2019, 02:24 PM
A ? for Dan or Brian - Have you been able to determine if there are/will be any unclaimed Sleeping Beauties gift editions? It never hurts to ask. ~Cap

There will be, and there's quite a few. We won't be offering them until we're done with all the preorders though. Need to make sure we account for damages and what not.

Martin
06-04-2019, 04:36 PM
Shipping notice received for the Limited!

bsaenz24
06-04-2019, 04:42 PM
Shipping notice received for the Limited!

Me too. Can't wait!

Dan Hocker
06-04-2019, 04:43 PM
As always take the shipping notices with a grain of salt. They just mean the shipping label has been printed, not that the actual package has left the building. As it stands right now we've got all the people who requested a specific number's label printed and their books numbered. I'm hoping to start numbering books for everyone else this afternoon, just waiting for some table space to open up.

Dave1442397
06-04-2019, 05:07 PM
As always take the shipping notices with a grain of salt. They just mean the shipping label has been printed, not that the actual package has left the building. As it stands right now we've got all the people who requested a specific number's label printed and their books numbered. I'm hoping to start numbering books for everyone else this afternoon, just waiting for some table space to open up.

Sounds good, Dan! I got my Gift Edition, and I'm looking forward to the LE.

Martin
06-04-2019, 05:09 PM

The status is 'Order Processed: Ready for UPS'. I wont set the tent up on my porch and move in until UPS says they have the book.

jeffingoff
06-04-2019, 08:12 PM

Thanks for the update! Happy because I'm one of the folks who requested a number. But I'll just be over here patiently [ANXIOUSLY] awaiting my shipping label to be created.

Dan Hocker
06-04-2019, 08:40 PM
Thanks for the update! Happy because I'm one of the folks who requested a number. But I'll just be over here patiently [ANXIOUSLY] awaiting my shipping label to be created.

Check your PM's

Martin
06-06-2019, 04:05 AM
My book is now with UPS and scheduled for delivery one week from today. UPS has a habit of coming a little early for me so we will see. I am excited to see this one!

One eyed cat
06-07-2019, 04:43 PM
Mine arrived yesterday. Box was mutilated, book was OK.

pumpheel
06-07-2019, 06:08 PM
Mine arrived yesterday. Box was mutilated, book was OK.

Mine is "delayed".....flooding in Iowa!

bsaenz24
06-07-2019, 07:01 PM
I received my gift and limited editions later. I've been buying CD books for over 20 years and I am still amazed at the quality of the productions. Both were gorgeous volumes!!

Jeffsta
06-07-2019, 07:46 PM
Just received my Gift and Limited. Couldn't be happier both are top notch!

Tommy
06-07-2019, 08:36 PM
I Just received my LE and Ladies and Gentlemen, if you will allow me just one moment of abandon and I will return to civility....clears throat....THIS BOOK IS F*CKING BEAUTIFUL!!!!! :cool:

OK I am much better now, thanks for listening and I hope my review gets published somewhere. Thanks all!

Martin
06-07-2019, 08:49 PM
I am very jealous of you guys! Mine LE left Maryland yesterday in its journey to me. I also passed on the Gift Edition figuring I could make do with a trade first, a signed trade first and a signed limited. I have serious concerns that I may need one more! I will see if I can let that pass without ordering when the extras hit the market.

Tommy
06-07-2019, 08:54 PM
I am very jealous of you guys! Mine LE left Maryland yesterday in its journey to me. I also passed on the Gift Edition figuring I could make do with a trade first, a signed trade first and a signed limited. I have serious concerns that I may need one more! I will see if I can let that pass without ordering when the extras hit the market.

Much in the same boat, Martin. I passed on the GE but one day I hope to pick one up. Not in the budget currently though. You won't be disappointed when you get your LE. I can tell you that for certain. :)

Martin
06-07-2019, 09:05 PM
Much in the same boat, Martin. I passed on the GE but one day I hope to pick one up. Not in the budget currently though. You won't be disappointed when you get your LE. I can tell you that for certain. :)

With my monthly stipend from CD I currently have enough in my account to buy it but was hoping to keep that for future purchases.

Dave1442397
06-07-2019, 10:05 PM
I Just received my LE and Ladies and Gentlemen, if you will allow me just one moment of abandon and I will return to civility....clears throat....THIS BOOK IS F*CKING BEAUTIFUL!!!!! :cool:

OK I am much better now, thanks for listening and I hope my review gets published somewhere. Thanks all!

My LE came today, and I have to agree. What a book!

jeffingoff
06-09-2019, 10:17 PM
UPS is so goddamned ready for my shipment!
And my shipment is sooooooo freaking ready for UPS!

Martin
06-10-2019, 04:17 PM
In just over 48 hours I hope to have this beauty in my hands! That is all, I really had nothing to say.

jeffingoff
06-10-2019, 09:18 PM
I just over 48 hours I hope to have this beauty in my hands! That is all, I really had nothing to say.

I've had my SHIPMENT IS READY email for four days and I might lose my mind once my shipment starts moving.

Tommy
06-10-2019, 09:24 PM
I've had my SHIPMENT IS READY email for four days and I might lose my mind once my shipment starts moving.

I think we all deserve something extra special for this unboxing video. I'm sure we can come up with something fun. :cool:

Martin
06-10-2019, 09:57 PM

Dan is just trying to give you time for a few set and script changes for the unboxing video. Really, he is doing it for your own good. Just think how bad you would feel if you just made a willy-nilly video for this one!

Dan Hocker
06-11-2019, 02:39 PM
Make sure you send me the link. Maybe I can get Brian to put it in a newsletter or promote it on social media.

Martin
06-13-2019, 03:12 AM
Well I had a Sleeping Beauty waiting for me when I arrived home today. And yes, she is a beauty! Great job Cemetery Dance!

jeffingoff
06-14-2019, 01:17 PM
Here's my unboxing video. For those who suffer through the whole thing, you win nothing. nothing is at the end of this video. Nothing but emptiness.

http://youtu.be/e3QAHUUm2JA

bsaenz24
06-14-2019, 01:42 PM
OK, my question is what kind of sick individual doesn't shelf Doctor Sleep next to The Shining?!?!?!!? Why Jeff?!?!?! WWWWWHHHHYYYY?!?!?!?!

jeffingoff
06-14-2019, 02:17 PM
OK, my question is what kind of sick individual doesn't shelf Doctor Sleep next to The Shining?!?!?!!? Why Jeff?!?!?! WWWWWHHHHYYYY?!?!?!?!

My shelves are in flux. I'm still not in my house, so there will be opportunities to reorganize. BUT, I planned on shelving all the CD Doubleday Years together. So The Shining will be next to Night Shift. ALSO, I thought Doctor Sleep wasn't really much of a sequel. It was sort of an update on what Danny's been doing. And a way for Steve to go after Sarah Palin (that's who Rosie is, in case you didn't know). If you changed the name of the main character from Danny Torrance to Jackass Jeff, the story would be basically the same. It's not like the entity or entities that powered The Overlook were coming for Danny and he needed to have it out with The Overlook once and for all. So anyway I have no idea why I'm rambling all this. I think I fell asleep writing this post. I'll probably disagree with it after I post it.

I need the Doubleday Years together.

Ben Staad
06-14-2019, 02:36 PM
I arranged my DT set separate and the rest by publication date. I thought about different ways but this "feels" right to me.

Ben Staad
06-14-2019, 02:37 PM
I could be down with this as well.

I need the Doubleday Years together.

bsaenz24
06-14-2019, 03:16 PM
I could be down with this as well.

Ok you and Jeff are now out of my will.

Dan Hocker
06-14-2019, 03:35 PM
Ok you and Jeff are now out of my will.

I think you're out voted on this one Brad. If we're strictly talking limited or gift editions here, I'd maybe put our edition of Doctor Sleep next to Sub Press's edition of The Shining, but I would certainly put the doubleday years all together. They're kinda a chohesive set, and belong together. If we're talking trades then I'd be all for your argument, though I can see the appeal of by publication date as well.

bsaenz24
06-14-2019, 03:39 PM
I think you're out voted on this one Brad. If we're strictly talking limited or gift editions here, I'd maybe put our edition of Doctor Sleep next to Sub Press's edition of The Shining, but I would certainly put the doubleday years all together. They're kinda a chohesive set, and belong together. If we're talking trades then I'd be all for your argument, though I can see the appeal of by publication date as well.

Ok fine. Dan, you're out of my will too!! LOL!

Dan Hocker
06-14-2019, 03:40 PM

What will? You've got kids, they'll bleed you dry and you know it ;)

jeffingoff
06-14-2019, 03:45 PM

Yes, trades all go by publication date. So in that order DR SLEEP is far away from his Daddy. Even though I would put the Bill Hodges trilogy, the DT set, and Talisman/Black House all together despite the fact that they were not published sequentially. THAT's how little regard I have for the Doctor. I'm a bastard.

bsaenz24
06-14-2019, 03:52 PM
What will? You've got kids, they'll bleed you dry and you know it ;)

LOL!!! Very true.

Martin
06-14-2019, 05:48 PM

I am with them. Trade editions go by publish date. Small press books get grouped with like books but have not hard and fast rule.

jeffingoff
06-14-2019, 05:53 PM
Small press books get grouped with like books but have not hard and fast rule.

I agree with this as well. Though I see I have been grouping my small press editions based on whether they're signed by the authors or not. And I plan on grouping all of my Suntups together.

Jeffsta
06-14-2019, 06:09 PM
I really enjoyed your unboxing of Sleeping Beauties! Keep em coming.

Martin
06-14-2019, 06:20 PM
I agree with this as well. Though I see I have been grouping my small press editions based on whether they're signed by the authors or not. And I plan on grouping all of my Suntups together.

I have my Lonely Road books scattered (grouped with the authors other offerings) and it is kind of driving my nuts. I will probably group them together at some point.

bsaenz24
06-14-2019, 06:27 PM
I have my Lonely Road books scattered (grouped with the authors other offerings) and it is kind of driving my nuts. I will probably group them together at some point.

I keep the LRBs all together.

jeffingoff
06-14-2019, 07:20 PM
I keep the LRBs all together.

So then they're not Lonely. They're just Road Books.

bsaenz24
06-14-2019, 07:22 PM
So then they're not Lonely. They're just Road Books.

LOL!!! Exactly. They're very close...in fact, were expecting an unsigned gift edition in nine months.

jeffingoff
06-14-2019, 07:31 PM
LOL!!! Exactly. They're very close...in fact, were expecting an unsigned gift edition in nine months.

FREAKY!! hahahahahaha

bsaenz24
06-14-2019, 08:01 PM
FREAKY!! hahahahahaha

Yeah, I blame LRB because they let the books go out without wearing dustjackets and well...reading happens.

jeffingoff
06-16-2019, 01:41 PM
Yeah, I blame LRB because they let the books go out without wearing dustjackets and well...reading happens.

I felt bad. So until Night Shift arrives, this will be my shelf:

RonClinton
06-16-2019, 11:34 PM
Ah, Jeff, I see you're one of *those* people, hm, with your dustjacket spines turned to the back and the gilt titles facing outward?

Probably one of those people who have the toilet paper come underneath the roll rather than on top, too, I bet.

Ben Staad
06-17-2019, 01:09 PM
I'm with Jeff on this one. The few slipcases I have are all positioned this way. I figure it helps protect the DJ spine from sun fade.

Ben Staad
06-17-2019, 01:10 PM
So that is how it happens. I've always wondered.

bsaenz24
06-17-2019, 01:29 PM
So that is how it happens. I've always wondered.

You see Ben, when two book love each other very much...

jeffingoff
06-17-2019, 02:51 PM
Ah, Jeff, I see you're one of *those* people, hm, with your dustjacket spines turned to the back and the gilt titles facing outward?

Probably one of those people who have the toilet paper come underneath the roll rather than on top, too, I bet.

My rule: if the slipcase spine is blank, then show the spine of the dust jacket. But if someone has worked incredibly hard to adorn that slipcase spine, then show it to the world AND deliver maximum protection for your books while you're at it. Win win.

And I don't bother with toilet paper. I only use bidets. Or a garden hose.

Brian861
06-17-2019, 06:39 PM
My rule: if the slipcase spine is blank, then show the spine of the dust jacket. But if someone has worked incredibly hard to adorn that slipcase spine, then show it to the world AND deliver maximum protection for your books while you're at it. Win win.

And I don't bother with toilet paper. I only use bidets. Or a garden hose.

Fancy.

RonClinton
06-18-2019, 04:57 PM
Jeff gets a shout-out from CD r.e. his review of SLEEPING BEAUTIES: :cool:

https://twitter.com/cemeterydance/status/1140981939157049344?s=21

Dan Hocker
06-19-2019, 06:43 PM
It's in the newsletter today, but we have extra SB gift editions if anyone missed out.

https://www.cemeterydance.com/sleeping-beauties-king-special-edition.html?mc_cid=6c5bffe3b3&mc_eid=a711291b78

jeffingoff
06-19-2019, 06:59 PM
Jeff gets a shout-out from CD r.e. his review of SLEEPING BEAUTIES: :cool:

https://twitter.com/cemeterydance/status/1140981939157049344?s=21

It's been fun! I really expected King to tweet in response "What is this shit? My lawyer will be in touch."