New Alison Littlewood Chap From White Noise Press

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Alison Littlewood Chap From White Noise Press

We are proud to announce our next chapbook, releasing in early July: "The Winter Tree" by Alison Littlewood. This is a ghost story, and a love story, set in Victorian England. Ali chose to write this tale in the style of that time as well, and we are glad she did! http://www.whitenoisepress.com

For those who might wish to get an early release announcement, we encourage you to sign up for the WNP newsletter. The next issue, which will be released toward the end of June, will include a private link to download a .pdf copy of one of the rarest White Noise Press chapbooks from the past. http://www.whitenoisepress.com/contact/

wt-spread-small-web_zpspbmcouwr.jpg

Sweet!

Comment

Looking forward to it, Keith!

Comment

I like that illustration on the cover of Winter Tree. Who is the artist?

Cap
        Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
          I like that illustration on the cover of Winter Tree. Who is the artist?

Cap
          littlewood.jpg

I can't help with who the artist is but here is a better look. I agree that the illustration is great.

Comment

Me, Cap. I have illustrated all of the White Noise Press chapbooks. Thanks for the kind words.

Comment

It truly is a lovely cover this time around, Keith...whoever the model is, you really captured her well. Am looking forward to picking this one up.
              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Thanks Ron. That is actually a portrait of a ghost... My personal favorite White Noise Press chapbook cover remains the one for Beth Massie's "Brazen Bull" from 2007: massie-cover_zpsfowmugld.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]18747[/ATTACH]

I can't help with who the artist is but here is a better look. I agree that the illustration is great.
                  I agree. Beautiful work, Keith! Can't wait to get a copy of the new chap!

Comment

Originally posted by keithminnion View Post
                    Thanks Ron. That is actually a portrait of a ghost... My personal favorite White Noise Press chapbook cover remains the one for Beth Massie's "Brazen Bull" from 2007: [ATTACH=CONFIG]18748[/ATTACH]
                    "Portrait of a ghost" makes perfect sense. She looks like she is looking into your soul. Thanks for sharing that.

Comment

Originally posted by keithminnion View Post
                      Me, Cap. I have illustrated all of the White Noise Press chapbooks. Thanks for the kind words.
                      Beautiful work indeed, Keith.

Comment

Working...
                      X