PDA

View Full Version : Cemetery Dance Magazine (All Issues)

Dan Hocker
03-24-2016, 03:29 PM
Instead of having a separate thread for each issue of the magazine. Going forward I will be posting all of the relevant information for each issue in this thread.

Dan Hocker
03-24-2016, 03:31 PM
Cemetery Dance #73 Shipping Now!
Featuring Peter Straub, Ramsey Campbell, Gerard Houarner, Keith Minnion, Thomas F. Monteleone, and many others!

http://www.cemeterydance.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/_cd073.jpg

Hi Folks!

We’re pleased to announce Cemetery Dance #73 is now shipping from the printer and subscriber copies are already showing up around the world!

This issue features short stories by Gerard Houarner, Keith Minnion, Michael Wehunt, Nik Houser, and Amanda C. Davis.

The non-fiction includes “The Rise of Modern Horror Fiction” by Christopher Fulbright featuring Peter Straub, Ramsey Campbell, and Robert Weinberg.

Our usual suspects return with new columns by Bev Vincent, Thomas F. Monteleone, Michael Marano, Ellen Datlow, Ed Gorman, Robert Morrish, and Mark Sieber.

This issue’s cover artwork is by Sarah X. Dylan and there’s also interior artwork by Zach McCain, Chris Bankston, Steve Gilberts, Chad Savage, and Glenn Chadbourne.

CLICK HERE to purchase this product! (http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/_cd073)

Dan Hocker
03-24-2016, 03:33 PM
It should be noted that copies are not shipping from our warehouse yet. Only the copies that go to subscribers directly from the printer have begun shipping. Copies from the CD warehouse will begin shipping once they arrive, which usually isn't until after the printer is done shipping the copies for subscribers.

elay2433
03-24-2016, 04:34 PM
It should be noted that copies are not shipping from our warehouse yet. Only the copies that go to subscribers directly from the printer have begun shipping. Copies from the CD warehouse will begin shipping once they arrive, which usually isn't until after the printer is done shipping the copies for subscribers.

Any idea if CD is going to get back to its regular publishing schedule? It'd be nice to have three or four issues a year again.

-Jerry

TacomaDiver
03-24-2016, 06:00 PM
New subscriber question -

I bought my first subscription during your Leap Day Sale. When should I expect that to start? This issue? Next?

Brian861
03-24-2016, 06:06 PM
Received mine just a few moments ago :)

Dan Hocker
03-24-2016, 08:45 PM
Any idea if CD is going to get back to its regular publishing schedule? It'd be nice to have three or four issues a year again.

-Jerry

That's not really something I particularly have an answer to. Brian would certainly have a better idea than I would. I'll point him here.

Dan Hocker
03-24-2016, 08:47 PM

I bought my first subscription during your Leap Day Sale. When should I expect that to start? This issue? Next?

Hmm I'm trying to remember how Mindy handles those as they come in. I feel like it'll probably start with this issue, unless you already had it on order. If you send me your account info I can check for you.

Brian James Freeman
03-24-2016, 08:57 PM

-Jerry

Our goal is for three issues this year. CD #73, which is shipping to subscribers now; CD #74/75 out this summer (it's already 200 pages, including a 30,000 word novella from a New York Times bestseller author most folks here love); and CD #76 out for Halloween.

Three issues per year is basically the goal going forward. I'd love for four to happen, but with the resources required for the book line, there just might not be time.

We've also have hired Blu Gilliand as our new managing editor to keep us organized and on track. He's in the learning phase right now, but he's super smart and loves the genre, so I think he'll help a ton.

Brian

Brian James Freeman
03-24-2016, 08:57 PM

I believe you'll be getting CD #73, but it'll be shipped from our warehouse when our copies get here.

Brian

Brian James Freeman
03-24-2016, 10:47 PM
Well, now that this thread exists, it seems like a good place for me to post the cover artwork for CD #74/75:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/images/misc/magazinecover.jpg

Brian

TacomaDiver
03-24-2016, 11:48 PM
Thanks Brian and Dan!

Oh and the cover to 74/75 is magnificent!

bsaenz24
03-25-2016, 12:32 AM
Wow!!!!! That is incredible!

bookworm 1
03-25-2016, 02:14 AM
That is an amazing cover.

bugen
03-25-2016, 03:08 AM
Awesome! Mr. Chong definitely knows how to conjure images from stories.

Brian861
03-25-2016, 07:41 AM
Would love to own a print of that art!

jsweet
03-25-2016, 07:08 PM
Our goal is for three issues this year. CD #73, which is shipping to subscribers now; CD #74/75 out this summer (it's already 200 pages, including a 30,000 word novella from a New York Times bestseller author most folks here love); and CD #76 out for Halloween.

Three issues per year is basically the goal going forward. I'd love for four to happen, but with the resources required for the book line, there just might not be time.

We've also have hired Blu Gilliand as our new managing editor to keep us organized and on track. He's in the learning phase right now, but he's super smart and loves the genre, so I think he'll help a ton.

Brian

I bought a subscription to the hardcover edition a couple of years ago. Are you guys still publishing those? I see the subscription is no longer offered on the website, and I haven't received one as it seems you haven't published any since I signed up.

Dan Hocker
03-25-2016, 07:10 PM
I bought a subscription to the hardcover edition a couple of years ago. Are you guys still publishing those? I see the subscription is no longer offered on the website, and I haven't received one as it seems you haven't published any since I signed up.

They're still coming. Brian may have more details. I just know they're still in the works.

Brian James Freeman
03-25-2016, 08:40 PM

The next hardcover issue is actually at the printer now (I just remembered to update the Production Updates page with that this morning!) and the next FOUR after that will be ready to go in the next 8 to 10 weeks if all goes well!

Brian

bugen
03-26-2016, 04:32 AM
Would love to own a print of that art!

Brian you might want to check out his website: http://www.vincentchong-art.co.uk/homepage.html

There are restrictions to what you can get, especially if limited editions were done, but it looks like you can order a lot of prints from him directly. I've looked around his site and didn't see this one posted up yet and honestly am only beginning to familiarize myself with his style, but he's got a TON of great stuff there. The guy's amazing!

Brian861
03-26-2016, 06:24 AM
Brian you might want to check out his website: http://www.vincentchong-art.co.uk/homepage.html

There are restrictions to what you can get, especially if limited editions were done, but it looks like you can order a lot of prints from him directly. I've looked around his site and didn't see this one posted up yet and honestly am only beginning to familiarize myself with his style, but he's got a TON of great stuff there. The guy's amazing!

Sweet, Andrew. Thanks for the lead!

bookworm 1
03-27-2016, 11:43 AM
The new issue arrived on Friday and I am almost done with it. Quite a few new authors to me in this issue. So far most of the stories are really good. Thanks guys for doing what you do. Finding new writers that are keeping the horror and suspense market going. Looking forward to the summer issue.

Martin
03-27-2016, 02:57 PM
The new issue arrived on Friday and I am almost done with it. Quite a few new authors to me in this issue. So far most of the stories are really good. Thanks guys for doing what you do. Finding new writers that are keeping the horror and suspense market going. Looking forward to the summer issue.

Can't wait for my copy to arrive. I am now seventeen years into a lifetime subscription and cannot count the number of new authors Cemetery Dance Magazine has introduced me to!

jsweet
03-28-2016, 03:16 PM
The next hardcover issue is actually at the printer now (I just remembered to update the Production Updates page with that this morning!) and the next FOUR after that will be ready to go in the next 8 to 10 weeks if all goes well!

Brian

Great! Thanks

elay2433
03-28-2016, 11:11 PM

Brian

Three issues a year is great! Thanks for the update. That new cover art looks awesome.

Brian James Freeman
04-05-2016, 02:41 AM
This artwork is by the always amazing Erin Wells for Cemetery Dance #74, but I couldn't wait to show it off:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/images/misc/ErinWells74Art.jpg

This is probably going to be our best looking issue to date when all is said and done.

Brian

bugen
04-05-2016, 03:34 AM
Wow! The concern looks like "Spacetime for Springers" but the skull makes it way more sinister. Love it!

Martin
04-05-2016, 03:39 AM
Love the artwork!

Sock Monkey
04-05-2016, 04:11 AM
Agree. That artwork is fantastic!

Dan Hocker
04-12-2016, 08:36 PM
Cemetery Dance #74/75: The Joe Hill Special Issue!
200+ page Special Issue featuring a BRAND NEW 30,000 word novella by Joe Hill!
Plus "How We Got Out of the Furnace," a modified excerpt from The Fireman, a new interview, and much much more!

http://www.cemeterydance.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/_CD07475.jpg

Hi Folks!

We're very excited to make what might be the biggest announcement in the history of Cemetery Dance magazine: Cemetery Dance #74/75: The Joe Hill Special Issue!

This 200+ page special issue not only features an original, never-before-published 30,000 word novella by Joe Hill, but the issue grew so large that we have to publish it as our FIRST-EVER oversized trade paperback version of the magazine and our first double issue since #17/18 way back in the day! This change is just for the issue, so we can fit all of the amazing content we received. We'll be back to normal with the fall issue.

In addition to the BRAND NEW Joe Hill novella, there is also "How We Got Out of the Furnace" -- a modified excerpt from The Fireman -- a new interview with Joe, essays about his work from those who know him best, and much much more!

Plus, of course, a great mix of our usual suspects and other incredible horror fiction and non-fiction!

For the collectors out there, there is also an extremely affordable Limited Edition hardcover of the issue, which will feature a full-color reproduction of the magazine's front cover right on the binding, beautiful special endpapers, and each copy will be signed by the editor on a unique Limitation Sheet featuring gorgeous COLOR artwork created just for this special edition!

CLICK HERE to purchase this product (http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/_cd07475)

Brian861
04-13-2016, 07:54 AM
Ordered! That's an amazing piece of art. Very happy you guys did a limited for it.

frik51
04-13-2016, 02:50 PM
Ordered as well. Looks like another winner!

Siep

bookworm 1
04-14-2016, 01:56 AM
Settled for my copy from my subscription. This does look fantastic and I hope it makes it out for the summer. Can't wait to sit outside with an ice tea and this issue.

Brian861
04-14-2016, 04:25 AM
Settled for my copy from my subscription. This does look fantastic and I hope it makes it out for the summer. Can't wait to sit outside with an ice tea and this issue.

I thought it was pretty awesome as well that the PB came with the subscription. I just couldn't pass up the chance for the art on HB. It's stunning.

Brian861
04-21-2016, 09:42 AM
If there's any interest in CD mags #8-current with slipcases, PM me. Not sure how to grade mags but most are NF I'd say with the exception #22 which has a pretty good size hole in the front cover. I'm looking to sell the whole lot to one buyer if possible. If not, I'll break 'em up. Thanks!

slayn666
07-06-2016, 08:07 PM
There's a pretty rare opportunity on eBay right now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CEMETERY-DANCE-MAGAZINE-first-13-issues-in-custom-Slipcase-Very-Rare-/222178634011?hash=item33bae0e91b:g:x9wAAOSwbYZXfUt T

Issues 1 through 13 in a slipcase. I'll vouch for the seller - Larry is one of the most outstanding booksellers you could ever hope to do business with.

TacomaDiver
07-06-2016, 09:24 PM
I can vouch too - purchased a handful of things from this seller recently. And this looks like a sweet set too.

There's a pretty rare opportunity on eBay right now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CEMETERY-DANCE-MAGAZINE-first-13-issues-in-custom-Slipcase-Very-Rare-/222178634011?hash=item33bae0e91b:g:x9wAAOSwbYZXfUt T

Issues 1 through 13 in a slipcase. I'll vouch for the seller - Larry is one of the most outstanding booksellers you could ever hope to do business with.

Brian861
07-07-2016, 05:52 AM
I can vouch too - purchased a handful of things from this seller recently. And this looks like a sweet set too.

And I'll 3rd the recommendation. Definitely one of the good guys. Really regretting that I sold off my copies #7-current I believe after seeing this. Might have to add this mini-collection back!

slayn666
07-07-2016, 03:37 PM
Keep an eye on Larry's page, then. He's been going through a substantial collection on consignment and I'm willing to bet that the rest of run will show up before long.

RonClinton
07-08-2016, 03:45 PM
Keep an eye on Larry's page, then. He's been going through a substantial collection on consignment and I'm willing to bet that the rest of run will show up before long.

For those who may have run across Bill's path in the past, the collection is from the estate of Bill Armstrong, a late friend of mine here in WA, who died several months ago of ALS. His collection was really something else, and interested bidders can rest assured that he took very, very good care of his items.

Brian861
07-08-2016, 05:18 PM
For those who may have run across Bill's path in the past, the collection is from the estate of Bill Armstrong, a late friend of mine here in WA, who died several months ago of ALS. His collection was really something else, and interested bidders can rest assured that he took very, very good care of his items.

Sorry for the loss of your friend, Ron. May his collection live on through others like ourselves. No doubts that it's in great condition with Larry handling the sell.

RonClinton
07-08-2016, 09:03 PM
Sorry for the loss of your friend, Ron. May his collection live on through others like ourselves. No doubts that it's in great condition with Larry handling the sell.

Thanks, Brian. I have a number of his items, so among the many collections his books will live on in is mine. He was both a super collector and a super nice guy, taken too soon by a very cruel disease.

slayn666
07-08-2016, 11:19 PM
Oh damn, I didn't know it was Bill. I purchased books from him in the past, he always seemed like a nice guy. And yes, he took excellent care of his books.

My condolences.

RonClinton
07-08-2016, 11:54 PM
Oh damn, I didn't know it was Bill. I purchased books from him in the past, he always seemed like a nice guy. And yes, he took excellent care of his books.

My condolences.

Yes, he sold to friends and on eBay from time to time...for those who may have bought from him on eBay, billarm1 was his User I.D.

Here is his obituary:

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/seattletimes/obituary.aspx?pid=177667147

Brian861
07-09-2016, 05:36 AM
Yes, he sold to friends and on eBay from time to time...for those who may have bought from him on eBay, billarm1 was his User I.D.

Here is his obituary:

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/seattletimes/obituary.aspx?pid=177667147

Thanks for sharing, Ron and you're most welcome.

Brian James Freeman
10-06-2016, 02:59 AM
Here are the first photos of Cemetery Dance #74/75, the Joe Hill Special Issue for anyone who hasn't seen them yet. This issue features his original novella SNAPSHOT, 1988 -- which has never been published anywhere in the world before and was recently optioned for film. It's REALLY good. You can read more about the issue here:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/cemetery-dance-7475-the-joe-hill-special-double-issue.html

Trade Paperback:
http://www.cemeterydance.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/CD7475photo01_1000x556.jpg

Limited Edition Hardcover:
http://www.cemeterydance.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/CD7475HCphoto01_1000x772.jpg
http://www.cemeterydance.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/CD7475HCphoto02_1000x766.jpg

Brian

Brian861
10-06-2016, 06:12 AM
I'm in for the hardcover. Looks awesome!

bookworm 1
10-12-2016, 01:15 PM
I am so looking forward to receiving this issue.

Dan Hocker
10-26-2016, 02:48 PM
Just an FYI, the majority of CD 74/75 has shipped. If you ordered a copy with a hardcover, you just ordered a hardcover, or ordered your copy in the last 2 weeks, your copy will hopefully be shipping late next week.

Brian James Freeman
10-26-2016, 03:04 PM
Also, Dan let us know that we're probably sold out of the trade paperback and only have less than 50 copies of the hardcover left, so we're now taking preorders for a second-printing of the trade paperback for those who might be interested:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/cemetery-dance-7475-the-joe-hill-special-double-issue.html

Brian

Martin
10-26-2016, 05:04 PM
Also, Dan let us know that we're probably sold out of the trade paperback and only have less than 50 copies of the hardcover left, so we're now taking preorders for a second-printing of the trade paperback for those who might be interested:

Brian

Glad to hear it is doing well. Maybe it is time for a Joe Hill forum in the authors section of the forum? Especially with the double issue of the magazine getting into peoples hands and the expected announcement in 2017 of the CD signed/limited edition of Mr. Hiil's next collection in 2017. The last sentence my be speculative on my part.

Brian861
10-26-2016, 05:36 PM
Glad to hear it is doing well. Maybe it is time for a Joe Hill forum in the authors section of the forum? Especially with the double issue of the magazine getting into peoples hands and the expected announcement in 2017 of the CD signed/limited edition of Mr. Hiil's next collection in 2017. The last sentence my be speculative on my part.

Completely agree, Martin. Would be nice to see Brian (BJF) and Richard C. added there as well; as I know they have many fans here too.

Dan Hocker
10-26-2016, 07:03 PM
The author sections are really because a different message board closed down and we gave some authors that had sections there sections here in it's place. Most of those sections are rarely used. I doubt we'll be adding to them.

Martin
10-27-2016, 12:07 AM
Received my copy of the Joe Hill special double issue today. First thing I did, as I always do, is read the "Words from the Editor" page by Mr. Chizmar. I do not feel like I have the new edition of the magazine in my until I read 'Now, turn down the lights, flip the page, take my hand, and start the dance." I have read multiple times that Mr. Crowther was was introduced to Joe Hill's writing "because Cemetery Dance" had too large of a backlog to publish this great new author. As Paula Harvey would say, I now have the rest of the story!

Brian James Freeman
10-27-2016, 02:02 AM
Received my copy of the Joe Hill special double issue today. First thing I did, as I always do, is read the "Words from the Editor" page by Mr. Chizmar. I do not feel like I have the new edition of the magazine in my until I read 'Now, turn down the lights, flip the page, take my hand, and start the dance." I have read multiple times that Mr. Crowther was was introduced to Joe Hill's writing "because Cemetery Dance" had too large of a backlog to publish this great new author. As Paula Harvey would say, I now have the rest of the story!

Yeah, I couldn't remember if the entire story had been told publicly or not, but this seemed like as appropriate a time as any!

Brian

jsweet
11-16-2016, 01:05 AM
Going through old orders I realized I had purchased a CD magazine hardcover subscription back in 2013. I've never received any issues -- is the Joe Hill issue the first one since then? And should I have received it by now?

Dan Hocker
11-16-2016, 03:01 PM
Going through old orders I realized I had purchased a CD magazine hardcover subscription back in 2013. I've never received any issues -- is the Joe Hill issue the first one since then? And should I have received it by now?

I'll look into it and get back to you.

Dan Hocker
11-16-2016, 03:31 PM

Ok, so the hardcover subscription was specifically for the hardcovers for CD 63 - CD 67. This was offered after we offered and sold out of the hardcover for CD 62. There was a huge hiccup and problem getting the CD 62 hardcover printed, but that's now at the printer so hopefully CD 63 - 67 should follow suit shortly. If you need / want to cancel your order just email Mindy and we'll get it taken care of for you. Sorry for the delay, but unfortunately printing problems do happen.

jsweet
11-16-2016, 06:50 PM
Ok, so the hardcover subscription was specifically for the hardcovers for CD 63 - CD 67. This was offered after we offered and sold out of the hardcover for CD 62. There was a huge hiccup and problem getting the CD 62 hardcover printed, but that's now at the printer so hopefully CD 63 - 67 should follow suit shortly. If you need / want to cancel your order just email Mindy and we'll get it taken care of for you. Sorry for the delay, but unfortunately printing problems do happen.

Got it. The page was long gone and all I had in my notes was hardcover subscription. Thanks for checking into it.

havok
07-02-2017, 03:56 PM
Got it. The page was long gone and all I had in my notes was hardcover subscription. Thanks for checking into it.

Thanks ... I had that question too and glad it was answered.

On another magazine topic ... I really like the fact that the Joe Hill special issue was printed on a much better grade paper. While I realize that might have had a lot to do with the page count and the perfect binding rather than saddle stitch, my biggest complain with CD magazine, and what will probably dissuade me from subscribing any further, is that the newsprint used for the magazine discolors and deteriorates very, very quickly. If something could be done about that, it would be great.

Dan Hocker
07-07-2017, 03:27 PM
Thanks ... I had that question too and glad it was answered.

On another magazine topic ... I really like the fact that the Joe Hill special issue was printed on a much better grade paper. While I realize that might have had a lot to do with the page count and the perfect binding rather than saddle stitch, my biggest complain with CD magazine, and what will probably dissuade me from subscribing any further, is that the newsprint used for the magazine discolors and deteriorates very, very quickly. If something could be done about that, it would be great.

Unfortunately I don't think there's much that can be done short of raising the issue price again.

jsweet
09-23-2018, 02:21 PM

It's been two years since I asked, so figured I'd ask again :) I see the production update page has them scheduled for 2018, but any further update?
Thanks

Brian James Freeman
09-24-2018, 01:08 AM
It's been two years since I asked, so figured I'd ask again :) I see the production update page has them scheduled for 2018, but any further update?
Thanks

Richard needs to sign signature sheets, but everything else is ready. :)

rayneeny
01-29-2019, 01:45 PM
Will there be any CD Magazines published this year?

Dan Hocker
01-29-2019, 02:50 PM
Will there be any CD Magazines published this year?

Yep. I think the next issue is pretty close.

Brian James Freeman
01-30-2019, 04:41 PM
Cemetery Dance #77 is deep in production, I believe we just need Richard's editorial and then it's off to the printer to be published this spring. Here's a sneak peek at the cover:

https://www.cemeterydance.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/_CD077.jpg

Brian

Sock Monkey
01-30-2019, 04:47 PM
I love the cover art!

bsaenz24
01-30-2019, 05:10 PM
I love the cover art!

Agreed. Awesome!!!!

RonClinton
01-30-2019, 05:17 PM
Excited in particular by the prospect of that Robert Bloch article!

Brian James Freeman
01-30-2019, 05:27 PM

It is extremely interesting reading...!

Brian

bookworm 1
01-30-2019, 11:09 PM

Makes two of us. Plus that cover wow!

Marmaduke Grigsby
01-31-2019, 12:50 PM
Exciting news! Add me to the list of people who love that cover. Who is the artist?

jeffingoff
01-31-2019, 01:35 PM
Exciting news! Add me to the list of people who love that cover. Who is the artist?

I'd like to throw a guess in there: Francois Vaillancourt. It is fantastic artwork!

Brian James Freeman
01-31-2019, 02:06 PM

Caniglia!

RonClinton
02-18-2019, 05:43 AM
Brian and Dan, a quick heads-up: The page for the Index tpb reads, “. . . the first 75 issues of Cemetery Dance magazine, published between 1998 and 2018 by Cemetery Dance Publications” — that should be 1988, not 1998.

Brian James Freeman
02-18-2019, 03:54 PM
Brian and Dan, a quick heads-up: The page for the Index tpb reads, “. . . the first 75 issues of Cemetery Dance magazine, published between 1998 and 2018 by Cemetery Dance Publications” — that should be 1988, not 1998.

Oops, thank you for the heads-up!

Dan Hocker
07-23-2019, 03:45 PM
New issue of the magazine is finally on the way. We received our first copies here at the office this morning, which means it should probably start showing up for subscribers soon. Also apparently we never officially announced the new issue, so we'll be doing that soon as well.

Sock Monkey
07-23-2019, 04:45 PM
New issue of the magazine is finally on the way. We received our first copies here at the office this morning, which means it should probably start showing up for subscribers soon. Also apparently we never officially announced the new issue, so we'll be doing that soon as well.

Great news! The magazine is still such an awesome reading experience. I hope the magazine gets back on to a regular schedule. Not a knock against anybody. I just love the magazine and regular doses makes me happy!

Marmaduke Grigsby
07-23-2019, 05:03 PM
Blu Gilliand had mentioned it on Twitter so I knew it was coming soon! 21607

dannyboy121070
07-25-2019, 12:07 AM
My copy arrived today, which shocked me...I'm usually among the last to receive their copy. I'm still really bummed that the magazine has jettisoned the review section, though.

RonClinton
07-25-2019, 12:33 AM
My copy arrived today, which shocked me...I'm usually among the last to receive their copy. I'm still really bummed that the magazine has jettisoned the review section, though.

My copy arrived today as well...really looking forward to the Robert Bloch article. I noticed the reviews were gone as well, though I suppose given the untimeliness (sp?) of the publication it makes a certain amount of sense. It still has plenty of non-fiction in it, and though I kind of hate to admit it as I tend to send in a story myself each time the submission gates open (and got kind of close last time), that's where my interest lay with CD Mag these days. I have so much narrative fiction just waiting to be read in my TBR pile(s) that I look at CD Mag as kind of a fun respite from fiction. That said, I always read at least the first couple paragraphs of each story to see if there's anything in there that just has to be read.

Brian861
07-25-2019, 05:52 AM
Received mine as well. Fold up in the mailbox :mad:

dannyboy121070
07-25-2019, 09:28 PM
Received mine as well. Fold up in the mailbox :mad:

Yeah, mine was pretty much destroyed in the envelope. I used to collect the magazine, but the last few issues have been so beat to hell that I just gave up on that.

saginawhorror
07-25-2019, 09:47 PM
Mine came today too. Plus CD copies of The Lost and Brides of the Impaler.

Brian861
07-26-2019, 05:58 AM
Yeah, mine was pretty much destroyed in the envelope. I used to collect the magazine, but the last few issues have been so beat to hell that I just gave up on that.

I had most of them as well until I had to liquidated my collection some years back. I think this one is the last of a subscription.