Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small World by Tabitha King

Small World by Tabitha King
    Surprise New Signed Limited Edition Headed to the Printer Next Month!
    Free US Shipping For A Limited Time Only!

This is the discussion thread for the Small World announcement!

CLICK HERE to purchase this product

CLICK HERE to view the announcement
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

I don't know how I have never read her before, but this sounds great!!

Comment

I have never read her work either. This sounds like an interesting read for sure.
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Reasonable price and I was able to use my $15 December credit so this was a no brainier blind purchase.

Comment

I never have read her either but I jumped on the lettered edition right away as this will be my first chance to own a lettered series from CD from the start. Just curious, has a S/L ever been done for her work?

Comment

I'm still on the fence. I've never read her stuff before, but this looks like an interesting read.

Comment

Most of you if not all of you are readers first, collectors second I would image just from the post that I've read. I bought into this series purely as a collector. I honestly doubt I will never read her work and if I do, it won't be these copies. I believe John and I are pretty much on the same page that reading copies should always be kept separate of collection copies. At least as far as our SK stuff anyway. It will still be a beautiful collection nonetheless

Comment

Congrats on the sellout CD gang!!

Comment

I second the congrats! I passed on this one and now I'm kinda regretting it.

Comment

I passed on it too, just because I read it back in the '80s and have a copy up in the attic somewhere. I remember reading The Trap, too, and I'm sure I read a couple more of her books over the years.

Comment

Working...
                    X