Jonathan Janz "Shadow Side" Line from Thunderstorm Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jonathan Janz "Shadow Side" Line from Thunderstorm Books

In case anybody missed it, Thunderstorm Books announced on Saturday that they will be publishing 11 of Jonathan Janz's books as signed limited editions. The books will be in their own line called "Shadow Side" and be similar in design to Bryan Smith's "Bitter Ale" series that Thunderstorm publishes. The first book in the line will be The Sorrows. Print run will be based on preorders and you can sign up at http://thunderstormbooks.com/thunder...w-side-series/ if you are interested.

I haven't read anything by Janz, but he's been on my list of authors to check out, so I signed up. Anybody have any feedback in regards to his work?

Read his first novel "The Sorrows" when it was first released. Good story but his writing needed some polishing. I am definitely interested in reading more from him.

Comment

That's kind of the feeling I've gotten from reading other reviews of his work. I don't know if I'll wind up picking up all 11 books in the series, but I'll probably give the first couple a try and go from there.

Comment

I've signed up for this. I'm hoping the releases are spread out over a few years, like the Ronald Kelly series, so that the cost doesn't get too out of hand.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
          I've signed up for this. I'm hoping the releases are spread out over a few years, like the Ronald Kelly series, so that the cost doesn't get too out of hand.
          I agree with you on that, slayn. I'm hoping for 2-3 a year. Any more and it would be really hard for me to keep up, especially at 75 bucks a pop. Not to mention trying to pick up the Black Voltage and Elementals titles on top of that. I told myself I need to scale back for 2016, but I don't know how well that's going happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
            I agree with you on that, slayn. I'm hoping for 2-3 a year. Any more and it would be really hard for me to keep up, especially at 75 bucks a pop. Not to mention trying to pick up the Black Voltage and Elementals titles on top of that. I told myself I need to scale back for 2016, but I don't know how well that's going happen.
            Let me know what you're looking for by TSB. I might be able to help out.

Comment

Working...
            X