PDA

View Full Version : Speaks the Nightbird Mccammon

mhatchett
07-25-2015, 06:51 PM
Hi,
Has anybody heard anything about Subterranean Press coming out with this? I assume they are, they've done the others, any kind of timeline?
thanks,
Mike

bugen
07-25-2015, 09:08 PM
Not about that one specifically, but a few months back (May 7) SubPress mentioned they have another unannounced McCammon novel slated for next year.

"This is truly the Year of Robert McCammon here at SubPress, with his major novel The Border, as well as trade paperbacks of They Thirst, The Hunter from the Woods, and Blue World, which will itself have a limited edition.

Next year look for a slightly less McCammon-centric schedule, but one that features a new novel and novella."

bsaenz24
07-25-2015, 11:26 PM
Not about that one specifically, but a few months back (May 7) SubPress mentioned they have another unannounced McCammon novel slated for next year.

"This is truly the Year of Robert McCammon here at SubPress, with his major novel The Border, as well as trade paperbacks of They Thirst, The Hunter from the Woods, and Blue World, which will itself have a limited edition.

Next year look for a slightly less McCammon-centric schedule, but one that features a new novel and novella."

I a guessing the novel is the NEXT Matthew book and the novella is the second Travel by Night.

mhatchett
07-26-2015, 01:06 AM
Thanks Men!

Joe315
07-26-2015, 08:12 AM
Hi,
Has anybody heard anything about Subterranean Press coming out with this? I assume they are, they've done the others, any kind of timeline?
thanks,
Mike

The publisher of the trade edition of STNB did a limited and I don't think they have released the rights yet.

mhatchett
07-26-2015, 04:26 PM
The publisher of the trade edition of STNB did a limited and I don't think they have released the rights yet.

Hi Joe,
Thanks for the info. Would that be River City? i was just worried that I had missed it some how.
Thanks Again,
Mike

Joe315
07-26-2015, 09:45 PM
Hi Joe,
Thanks for the info. Would that be River City? i was just worried that I had missed it some how.
Thanks Again,
Mike

Yep. They are still selling them actually.

http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p505/rodman109110/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpscc3e7ff7.jpg
http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p505/rodman109110/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps16e551d6.jpg