For sale: Steven Erikson: Malazan Book of the Fallen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For sale: Steven Erikson: Malazan Book of the Fallen

I own three of the SubPress numbered editions of Erikson's amazing fantasy series. These are books 2,3 and 4:

*Deadhouse Gates #334
    *Memories of Ice #334
    *House of Chains #334

In another forum I have put the books up for sale. (If anyone's interested here, don't hesitate to let me know.)

I have an offer of $225 for each book, but as I'm including the rights to the rest of the series, I'm not sure if this is a fair offer.
    The books were $150.00 each.

Thoughts or advice anyone??

sk

Seems low. I know I've seen vol. 1 (obviously more expensive) go for 800-900 and the first two go for 1500.

Comment

My feelings were it was (too) low as well. But at the DT forum a member thought this was a great bargain.
      Ehmmmm....this might of course be the person trying to buy the set in the first place.

sk

Comment

I agree it seems a bit low for a matching set. Prices seem to fluctuate on these, some can be found on ebay for around 2-250, but mostly they seemed to go for around 300+. Also considering it is a matching set with the ability to continue to get matching numbers, I would say a minimum of $800 for the lot it would still be a good deal for the buyer, but you wouldn't be getting ripped off.

Comment

Working...
        X