Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slip cases for sale at centipede press

Hi,
    I just bought a boatload of slip cases over at centipede. 6 for $25.00, great deal, I know most of us are always looking for good quality, affordable slip cases. Different sizes are available.
    Mike

Link? I can't find it on their website

EDIT: Found it
    Last edited by Tommy; 03-22-2015, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Looks like he's sold out. Hope y'all were able to take advantage of this if you were interested.

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
      Hi,
      I just bought a boatload of slip cases over at centipede. 6 for $25.00, great deal, I know most of us are always looking for good quality, affordable slip cases. Different sizes are available.
      Mike

Comment

Hey Everybody,
        The Centipede slipcases arrived today. I am excitedly experimenting with them. The large set is a little larger than I thought, but as you can see in the pictures, A couple of Ron’s titles fit pretty well with a little extra head room. The smaller slipcases will be workable with lots of titles. I popped a few Robert E. Howard titles in there just fine and in the other, a few misc. Cemetery Dance titles, an odd ball horror anthology, in all I was easily able to fit six smaller size titles into the case. Pretty excited about the options with these. I’m really pleased with this purchase. Hope Y’all get yours soon.
        Mike
        IMG_0453.jpg IMG_0455.jpgIMG_0456.jpgIMG_0457.jpg

Comment

Nice grab on the slipcases. I was a little too slow and missed out. But that seems like a heck of a deal!

Comment

My James Sallis books fit in the Centipede sipcases perfectly. I'm still finding lots of good uses for them. One of my best buys this year, non-book of course lol!IMG_0467.jpg
            Mike

Comment

So close! Five out of six of my Gregg, Fafhrd and Gray Mouser set fits. Still experimenting, with good results. The larger set hasn’t panned out as well yet.IMG_0479.jpg

Comment

They look great, Mike!

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                Nice grab on the slipcases. I was a little too slow and missed out. But that seems like a heck of a deal!
                Me too. Would have been nice for the Jim Thompson set.

Comment

Arghhhh, I tried them, the Thompson set is just a smidge too big. LOL!
                  Mike

Comment

Arghhhh, I tried them, the Thompson set is just a smidge too big. LOL!
                    Mike
                    Thanks! This makes me feel better, hahaha!

Comment

Still finding use for my Centipede Press Slipcases. Did anybody else pick these up?
                      IMG_0586.jpg
                      IMG_0587.jpg
                      IMG_0588.jpg
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by mhatchett; 11-04-2015, 12:23 PM. Reason: photo

Comment

My James Sallis books fit in the Centipede sipcases perfectly. I'm still finding lots of good uses for them. One of my best buys this year, non-book of course lol![ATTACH=CONFIG]16659[/ATTACH]
                        Mike
                        That looks GREAT!
                        Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Thanks Bro!

Comment

Working...
                          X