Thinner 30th Anniversary Deluxe Signed Edition - PS Publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinner 30th Anniversary Deluxe Signed Edition - PS Publishing

So, 5 more hours to go before the book is going live.
    Anyone going for it???

I'd love to get myself a copy, but have decided not to.
    I think.....

sk

No, the regular numbered edition was all I needed. If i had money to burn, sure, but $2500 is pretty steep.

Comment

Closer to $3500.00!

sk

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
        Closer to $3500.00!

sk
        Even worse! Anyway, even if I had $3500 to spend, I'd probably just put it towards a nice new bike. Maybe a Scott Addict Team Edition with Di2.

Comment

The numbered edition is fine with me also. No way is a book that is new worth that much. Maybe a first edition of Animal Farm or a first edition of a somewhat older book that I really wanted. I know someone is buying these or they would not be charging so much. If you read Pete's e-mail he seemed kind of dumbfounded that people would pay so much. It was part of Friday's news letter.

Comment

I'm passing on the PS editions after I received PET and CHRISTINE. I'm just not a fan of the short size, their text paper quality or the art paper quality. Also, fake signatures are not just a non-attraction to me, but almost a negative. Not sure why.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
              I'm passing on the PS editions after I received PET and CHRISTINE. I'm just not a fan of the short size, their text paper quality or the art paper quality. Also, fake signatures are not just a non-attraction to me, but almost a negative. Not sure why.
              I hear you on the facsimile slipcased editions, but this thread is actually for the deluxe oversized and signed LETTERED edition of Thinner. The book costs $3,500!!
              "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
              - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                My bad, but I am also passing on $3, 500 books.
                Last edited by bsaenz24; 03-02-2015, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Yeah, $3500 is WAY too rich for my blood. Congrats to all who got one though.

Comment

Has CD received their copies of Thinner yet?

Comment

Some, but not all. Unfortunately we're still pretty backed up here so it'll be awhile before I can get to them.
                      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                        Some, but not all. Unfortunately we're still pretty backed up here so it'll be awhile before I can get to them.
                        Thanks, Dan!

Comment

Working...
                        X