Russian edition of Richard Laymon's 'Beast House' series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russian edition of Richard Laymon's 'Beast House' series

While researching some content for upcoming Laymon fanzine, I stumbled across a Russian website which had a lot of images of the cover art for many of the translated titles that have been reprinted in Russian. One of the ones I thought was quite visually stunning (and reminded me of the CD books) was this one which is being published at some point this year, although it looks like they've swiped the artwork from Friday Night In Beast House as part of the illustrative material...image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
    Attached Files

Very nice edition.

Comment

That is pretty cool, wonder if it's official.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
        That is pretty cool, wonder if it's official.
        I'm not sure if it's official but all the previous Laymon Russian titles appear to be genuine and have verifiable isbn numbers etc. This one is due out in 2015 but doesn't appear to have any isbn associated with it yet. I found the link by googling the 10 digit isbn for the Russian edition of Laymon's Island "504000463x" and then clicking on the option to translate the page. Navigating from there you can find the 4 versions of the Cellar that have been produced over the years, including the one due out this year. Strangely enough, it seems as though (from the description) that the cellar, beast house and Friday night in beast house are included in this volume but the midnight tour isn't, but as this is volume 1 it's possible (given the size of the latter book) it may come as volume 2 in a standalone format. They have some nice artwork for some of Laymons other titles on that site as well as a lot of the english language titles too...

Comment

Working...
        X