Fringe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fringe

I see this is on Netflix (at least our crappy selection version that is offered in Canada).

Any thoughts on this show? I started watching Ep 1. It's pretty long, and I'm about 1/2 - 2/3 of the way done. Not bad so far.

I'm trying to find a good horror type series to get into. DarkNet was neat, and I stopped watching one werewolf type show after episode 2 (can't remember what it was called).

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    I see this is on Netflix (at least our crappy selection version that is offered in Canada).

Any thoughts on this show? I started watching Ep 1. It's pretty long, and I'm about 1/2 - 2/3 of the way done. Not bad so far.

I'm trying to find a good horror type series to get into. DarkNet was neat, and I stopped watching one werewolf type show after episode 2 (can't remember what it was called).
    I watched the first two seasons I think. I remember liking it, but I don't really remember it being outstanding.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post

I enjoyed fringe quiet a bit. Once they get into the underlying story of the show it's definitely worth watching.

Comment

I enjoyed it when it was on.
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Seems like a show I will continue to watch, I've enjoyed what I've seen so far. So hard to find a good show like this.

I also started watching American Horror Story (1st season) on Netflix (US ). This seems good as well!

Comment

I liked Fringe too. Watched every season and liked it a lot.

American Horror Story is good. This season hasn't been the best, but the first couple seasons are awesome.

Comment

Just started a rewatch of Fringe and I'm in the middle of season one. While I'm liking it a little better the second time around because I know where everything leads, I still don't find season one that interesting. It's a little too procedural for my tastes. I did like season two and three much better. I have yet to watch the last two seasons, but I am looking forward to it.

As far as good TV horror, I'm going to keep on beating my drum and say that I don't think there is a smarter, more intelligently written, beautifully shot and insanely graphic (at least on DVD) series right now than Hannibal. I was initially skeptical about this show, but now I absolutely love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                Just started a rewatch of Fringe and I'm in the middle of season one. While I'm liking it a little better the second time around because I know where everything leads, I still don't find season one that interesting. It's a little too procedural for my tastes. I did like season two and three much better. I have yet to watch the last two seasons, but I am looking forward to it.

As far as good TV horror, I'm going to keep on beating my drum and say that I don't think there is a smarter, more intelligently written, beautifully shot and insanely graphic (at least on DVD) series right now than Hannibal. I was initially skeptical about this show, but now I absolutely love it.
                Iirc season one is kind of a monster of the week a la x files, but hits its stride after that.

Comment

it was an awesome series to watch.
                  Mobile App Development services in Bedfordshire

Comment

I LOVED Fringe - the acting was superb, the story-lines always interesting and I loved trying to spot locations I had been to myself, having lived there (Vancouver, B.C.) for a number of years - like the amazing Orpheum theater.

sk

Comment

Working...
                    X