Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 Richard Laymon Editions to be announced Tuesday by Dark Regions Press & Set Deal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 Richard Laymon Editions to be announced Tuesday by Dark Regions Press & Set Deal!

Big announcement for Dark Regions Press for Tuesday. The titles and contributors for the 3 Richard Laymon Limited editions I am working on with Kelly Laymon and Ann Laymon, will be announced finally. On top of that, Chris Morey is offering just 10 sets of all 3 of the lettered editions at a big discount in advance. So if you're not signed up to the DRP newsletter now's the time!

Legendary Horror Author Richard Laymon Signed Limited Edition Hardcover Announcement Coming This Tuesday, December 16th!

The long-awaited announcement is almost here: on Tuesday, December 16th in the Dark Regions Digest newsletter at 12PM PST we will officially be revealing the three titles of legendary horror author Richard Laymon that Dark Regions Press will be publishing in signed limited hardcover edition format in 2015 and 2016.

"If you've missed Laymon, you've missed a treat." - Stephen King

We have been teasing at it nearly all year, and we're finally ready to make the announcement on what three titles by Richard Laymon we will be publishing in 2015 and 2016 in signed hardcover edition format.

Attention collectors: we will be offering an extremely limited subscription to all three Laymon titles in signed hardcover format upon the announcement on Tuesday. These subscriptions will be limited to 10 slots total (for the Deluxe 26 lettered editions only), will save collectors 33% off retail price and will guarantee whatever letter on the limitation page each collector wants across all 3 books in deluxe lettered traycased edition (first come first serve basis for the letters). Free United States shipping will be included for all three books and will be shipped to collectors as soon as each book comes into stock. These deluxe traycased editions are expected to sell out extremely fast when the official preorders are launched so we strongly recommend this discounted subscription rate on Tuesday for collectors seeking deluxe editions of each title.

Don't miss the official announcement coming this Tuesday, December 16th in the Dark Regions Digest newsletter broadcasting at 12PM PST!

www.darkregions.com

- James

I wish I could jump on those lettered editions, but I'm sure they will be out of my price range. Still can't wait to see the announcement.

Comment

Very nice! Can't wait to see what they are!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
      X