Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salome by Mick Garris

Salome by Mick Garris
    Brand New Original Signed Limited Edition Novel Coming Soon!

"With the brilliant Salome, Mick Garris is at the top of his game, daggered and wise. Fiercely offbeat, its mystery mesmerizes, its wit beheading Hollywood's sunny decay. The writing astonishes and the desperate dreams of Garris's lost and magnificent will break your heart."
    — Richard Christian Matheson

The is the discussion thread for the Salome announcement!

CLICK HERE to purchase this product

CLICK HERE to view the announcement
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

I hope stock lasts until the book club kicks off in January; after some insane Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals, I'm all tapped out.

Comment

The first book club coupon is supposed to come out in December. Not sure when in December but hopefully soon!

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
      I hope stock lasts until the book club kicks off in January; after some insane Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals, I'm all tapped out.

Comment

I ordered a copy with cdcc coupon and part of a gift certificate. I really like the sound of this story. You never know what to expect from Mick. I really enjoy his writing. Plus this is at the printer and will ship in January. I can start the new year like I'm ending the old one. With my wife giving me dirty looks every time I walk back from the mail box with another package.

Comment

Used my December book club code for this one. The Mini Book Club is off to a great start!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Used my December book club code for this one. The Mini Book Club is off to a great start!
            Ditto.

Comment

I bought this the day it was announced. I'm sure I'll find something else to use my December coupon code on.

I'm looking forward to this one (do we ever buy a book and say "bought it, couldn't really care less if and when it come out, don't really want to read it anyways"?). I wasn't a big fan of the cover art at first but it really has started to grow on me. It's got a cool pulpy vibe that I dig.

Comment

I'm debating about this one. I know nothing about Garris as a writer, but the premise draws me. Maybe if it's still available during a sale I'll pick it up.

Comment

Mick just posted some pictures of the stamping on Facebook. Beautiful looking. He said it will be available any day now. I hope so. Can't wait.

Comment

I got my shipping notice for this one a couple of hours ago. I can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                    X