Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News - Stephen King's Revival UK Limited Edition is available for pre-order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking News - Stephen King's Revival UK Limited Edition is available for pre-order

Hey everyone, check this out!!

Hodder & Stoughton are releasing a limited edition version of Stephen King's Revival in the UK!!!!

This edition will be limited to 500 copies only, details as follows:

Limited edition hardback with deluxe binding, slipcase, illustrated endpapers, author’s FACSIMILE signature and a silver plectrum engraved with the author’s signature.

The price of the limited edition is £100 (plus shipping) which is a little steep for a facsimile signature, but it may be the only limited version of this book to be printed.

Here are some images:

revival-limited-edition.png stephen-king-plectrum-u127.png

Hodder & Stoughton have put the site up for ordering this, but as yet it has not been advertised anywhere, not even their own web site mentions this yet.

Please be aware, Hodder & Stoughton have stated that there is a strict limit of one copy per person and that the book is not available to those living in the US or Canada, so you are going to need to ship to a UK address.

Below is the exclusive link to the ordering site:

http://www.revivalbook.co.uk/collectorsset/

Copies are going fast, so you will need to act quickly...

Best of luck!

Tim
    Last edited by T-Dogz_AK47; 10-15-2014, 10:53 AM.
    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

That is beautiful but I will pass.

Comment

It does look great, but I would really rather have no signature than a fake one. I could never understand the draw of that.

Comment

I think I'll pass too. I was checking the prices for the UK limited of 11/22/63 and it doesn't look as if sellers are getting anywhere near the original price. With shipping, this one would cost me $191. I'd rather go stand in line in NYC and get a real signature.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
          It does look great, but I would really rather have no signature than a fake one. I could never understand the draw of that.
          This, at least when it's listed as a feature for which you're paying extra.

Comment

Working...
          X