Indiegogo campain launched for new Dark Regions Press Anthology MADHOUSE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indiegogo campain launched for new Dark Regions Press Anthology MADHOUSE

Dark Regions Press Launches Indiegogo.com Campaign for MADHOUSE, A Shared World Horror Anthology

Portland, Oregon based specialty publisher Dark Regions Press (World War Cthulhu: A Collection of Lovecraftian War Stories, Clive Barker’s The Midnight Meat Train Special Definitive Edition) has launched a new crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo.com for their anthology project MADHOUSE, a shared world horror anthology edited by Brad C. Hodson and Bram Stoker Award (R) winner Benjamin Kane Ethridge and first title in the new Dark Regions Horror line that can be found at: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/m...rror-anthology

Featuring award-winning and renowned authors like John Skipp, Lisa Morton, Jeff Strand, Scott Nicholson and illustrated by critically-acclaimed artist Aeron Alfrey. MADHOUSE takes place in the Golden Canyon Behavioral Health Center during a sandstorm, causing a plague of madness to sweep through the asylum.

During the currently live MADHOUSE Indiegogo.com campaign, backers can reserve their copy of Dark Regions Horror #1: MADHOUSE in campaign-exclusive editions that won't be offered for retail sale. Every contribution during the campaign brings the project closer to stretch goals that will add more stories, more illustrations, an audiobook version and much more to expand MADHOUSE as a whole.

Join the campaign for MADHOUSE on Indiegogo.com in the Writing category at: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/m...rror-anthology

Description

In the middle ages, it was thought that insanity was contagious. Centuries on, we label such ideas as superstitious ignorance. But when John Doe begins to speak after decades of silence, the staff and patients at the Golden Canyon Behavioral Health center begin to realize that behind every superstition lies a horrid truth.

On the night that a vicious sandstorm closes the roads and seals the doors, a plague of madness spreads through the hospital. Two staff members try desperately to hold onto their sanity while searching for the cause - and, hopefully, the cure - of the outbreak.

But they're not alone. In this shared world anthology edited by Brad C. Hodson and Bram Stoker Award (R) winner Benjamin Kane Ethridge, some of the genre's most talented authors present their own sanity shattering tales. With fiction by John Skipp, Jeff Strand, Scott Nicholson, Lisa Morton, John Palisano, and many others, the horrible truth is revealed bit by awful bit. Step inside and find out what it's truly like in the MADHOUSE.

Table of Contents

Release by John Palisano
    Skating the Shattered Glass Sea by Christopher Conlon
    Heal Thyself by Scott Nicholson
    The Yellow Bug by Erik Williams
    Bathroom by Sara Brooke
    Jen-Jen Is My Friend-Friend by Thersa Matsuura
    Enter the Sandman by Sheldon Higdon
    Where Immortals Sing In Key by Anthony J. Rapino
    Howl For What Was Yours by Mercedes Yardley
    Birdman by R. B. Payne
    The Champion of Roshambo by Max Xavier and Sam W. Anderson
    Drake’s Cake by Meghan Arcuri
    Cognition by Lisa Morton
    My Dearest Gwendolyn by G Daniel Gunn
    Saving Dollie by Kim Despins
    The Writing on the Wall by Robin Spriggs
    Sky Is Falling by Rena Mason
    The Fraud by Jeff Strand
    Food Fight by John Skipp
    Epilogue

Indiegogo.com Campaign Link: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/m...rror-anthology

This looks really cool--I grabbed a lettered copy.

Comment

I will likely be contributing at least in some capacity, as long as I can get at least a PB copy.

Comment

I'll probably be picking up a signed limited. Would like a lettered but don't know if current funds will allow it.

Comment

Got in the first day on the early bird special. This is my kind of book. Reminds me of home..

Comment

Last week left on the Indiegogo campaign on MADHOUSE. 90% funded now so just a little ways to go. Here's your chance to help out and get some extra stuff for the cover price of one of the editions!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/m...rror-anthology

- James

Comment

Only $811 to go. I have made 4 contributions to this project. When you live in a madhouse you want to read about other madhouse..

Comment

Working...
              X