Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brian Keene signed to Dark Regions Press for new novella for 2015!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brian Keene signed to Dark Regions Press for new novella for 2015!

Happy to finally be able to share this great news! Brian Keene signed a contract for a brand new apocalyptic novella for Dark Regions Press. Slated for a 2015 release and will be released as signed/numbered and signed/lettered HCs.

http://www.darkregions.com/Friday

- James

I'm very interested to see what this project is. I keep telling myself that patience is a virtue...

Comment

No doubt. Can't wait for the CD Keene vampire novel too.

Comment

Keene is doing a vampire book for CD? How did I miss that news?

Comment

Yeah. looking forward to his Vampire title too
          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
          Spoiler!

Comment

It is called With Teeth. At least that is one of his upcoming book titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
              Keene is doing a vampire book for CD? How did I miss that news?
              Dunno if there has been an official announcement, but Brian Keene hadn't mentioned it on twitter.

Comment

Thanks for the info, everybody. I guess that's one more book I'll have to start saving up for. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                  Dunno if there has been an official announcement, but Brian Keene hadn't mentioned it on twitter.
                  He's mentioned With Teeth on his website though. Been waiting on this one to be done for a while now. I don't really pay attention to Twitter myself, highly prefer Facebook over Twitter.
                  WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                  Spoiler!

Comment

My account on Facebook got hacked a few years ago and I never went back.

Comment

Working...
                    X