Large Wanted List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Large Wanted List

So I want to pick up a few books for the collection as economically as possible, as well as give anyone here a chance looking to unload some books to make some money, before i resort to Abebooks or Ebay. If anyone have any of the books who is willing to sell them for a fair price, please shoot me a pm.

Centipede Press:
    Nosferatu: Studies in Horror Film
    Paul Monette - Nosferatu

Gauntlet Press:
    Richard Matheson - The Funeral (chapbook)

Cemetery Dance/Lonely Road:
    Justin Cronin - The Passage

Subterranean Press:
    Ray Garton - Night Life
    Brian Lumley - A Coven of Vampires (without Chapbook)

Dark Harvest:
    Robert McCammon - They Thirst

Delirum Books:
    J.F. Gonzalez - It Drinks Blood

Donald M. Grant:
    Stephen King - The Little Sisters of Eluria

Captain's Bookshelf:
    Elizabeth Kostova - The Historian
    Last edited by Theli; 12-22-2014, 07:24 PM.

Quite a list! Good luck in acquiring them. There a good deals out there, you just have to be patient.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

The Historian

I can maybe help with The Historian-here is what I have:

Historiographus Elizabeth Kostova s/l 1/150 The Captain's Bookshelf #105
      Historiographus Elizabeth Kostova s/l 1/150 (Bound Upside Down) The Captain's Bookshelf #150
      The Historian Elizabeth Kostova 1st Trade signed 7-14-2005 at tattered Cover in Denver, CO. 2 copies (One copy bound upside down) Little Brown

Don't know what the deal was with this book and the upside down bindings! In any case, all of these are perfect, as new. Feel free to email with questions!
      [email protected]
      Last edited by Smashman; 04-09-2014, 06:21 AM.
      EBAY-YellowViper01Viper

Comment

Midnight Mass

Also have the Cemetery 1st trade Edition of this one.
        EBAY-YellowViper01Viper

Comment

Sent you an e-mail.

Comment

Remember when viewing on ebay and Abe to try to find a website for the seller and contact them directly that way. Many have their own websites and will give you a better deal than through the middleman because they don't have to fork over the commissions for the sale to ebay/Abe/etc.

Comment

We have some extra copies of the unsigned edition of I Travel by Night.
              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                Thanks for the reply, I'm looking for the signed edition of each one of these books ( if available) other than 'Salem's Lot unless it's a ridiculously good price.

Comment

One more added to the thread signed edition of Sub. Press' Brian Lumley's A Coven Of Vampire's with chapbook. Was gonna order from Camelot but they are apparently out, but I did get a copy of Midnight Mass.

Comment

I have I Travel By Night the signed limited with slipcase. I am a newbie to any kind of forums. So I hope I am doing this right.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                      Hey Dan,

Will you be adding these to the webpage any time soon?? I have a book club coupon I need to use, and have been looking for a trade copy of this edition.

Thanks,
                      Brian

Comment

One more off the list: Guillermo Del Toro's The Strain.

Comment

Originally posted by brlesh View Post
                          Hey Dan,

Will you be adding these to the webpage any time soon?? I have a book club coupon I need to use, and have been looking for a trade copy of this edition.

Thanks,
                          Brian
                          Probably not. There's too few of them to add, as we'd over sell in a heartbeat. So they'll either be sold upon request or something like that.
                          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Theli, don't know if you are interested but there is a PC copy of the lettered edition of The Passage listed on Ebay right now with a starting bid of three hundred dollars.

Comment

Thanks for the info, but I'll pass at that price. Just lookin for the regular limited edition.

Comment

Working...
                              X