Cemetery Dance Magazine Issue 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello! I am merely posting to see what interest there may be in a few editions I own of Cemetery Dance Magazine. I have Editions/Issues 1, 2, 3, 4.... through... I think, 15. I have 2 copies of the first Stephen King one. I saw that an Issue 1 sold for 199 on ebay a couple of years ago, and I am curious if there is that sort of value continuing today. A novice to these forums, so any information greatly appreciated.

I have Cemetery Dance Magazine, Issue 1. I also have issues 2-14 (may have a skipped one in there... I know there are two of the first Stephen King story in CDM). I am a novice to these forums, but am curious if there is an interest in buying these Issues. I am not a collector, but believe they are all in pristine condition. Any advice, suggestion or comment is greatly appreciated and welcomed.

Comment

Very sorry for duplicate posting!

Comment

I'm sure there will be interest from someone on here. Best of luck and check out the rest of the forum.

Originally posted by mntnsun View Post
        I have Cemetery Dance Magazine, Issue 1. I also have issues 2-14 (may have a skipped one in there... I know there are two of the first Stephen King story in CDM). I am a novice to these forums, but am curious if there is an interest in buying these Issues. I am not a collector, but believe they are all in pristine condition. Any advice, suggestion or comment is greatly appreciated and welcomed.
        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by mntnsun View Post
          Hello! I am merely posting to see what interest there may be in a few editions I own of Cemetery Dance Magazine. I have Editions/Issues 1, 2, 3, 4.... through... I think, 15. I have 2 copies of the first Stephen King one. I saw that an Issue 1 sold for 199 on ebay a couple of years ago, and I am curious if there is that sort of value continuing today. A novice to these forums, so any information greatly appreciated.
          I don't know about anyone else, but I am pretty sure we are always looking for more copies of the early issues of the magazine. If you're interested in selling them contact Mindy at [email protected]
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I've been looking for Issues 6 & 7 to complete my collection!
            Do you still have them? I'm definitely interested!
            email me: [email protected]

Comment

Working...
            X