Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Book wanted

Hello,
    I'm looking for 'The Imago Sequence', by Laird Barron. It's a signed/limited (to 100) hardcover, from Night Shade Books. I have a number of books that I'd be willing to trade for it, some worth more than the Barron.
    Thanks for looking, Lincoln.

I'm still looking for this, but only to buy, not trade.

Comment

The only copy I've seen lately is one listed on Abebooks for $400. Don't know if you see that out if it's in the price range you are looking for.

Comment

Thanks Sock Monkey, have seen that one. I actually found it on ABE for less than half that price, only to be told that they couldn't find it on their shelves. VERY frustrating.

Comment

Wow, that would be very frustrating! I'll keep an eye out and post if I stumble across anything. Best of luck!

Comment

Lincoln, I have the Barron, but I am not looking to sell it. I don't know if you've seen it, but it is a regular trade hardback with a sig sheet. It's not a limited edition in terms of quality. Just FYI.

Comment

Hello bsaenz24 - yes, seems to be typical of Night Shade Books. Trade editions are almost as hard to find.

Comment

Working...
              X