Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

December Park by Ronald Malfi

Robert McCammon says:
    "A complex and chilling tale of friends, family and the often murderous secrets that hide in the dark. Ronald Malfi takes you for a terrifying visit to December Park."

December Park by Ronald Malfi
    Signed Limited Edition Just Announced And Already More Than 50% Sold Out!

This is the discussion thread for December Park by Ronald Malfi

CLICK HERE to purchase this product

CLICK HERE to view the announcement
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Have a feeling that this title won't be available for very long.....

That being said, I am going to pass on it.

Comment

Sounds like a great book and love the blurb from McCammon.
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
        Have a feeling that this title won't be available for very long.....

That being said, I am going to pass on it.
        Same here. Love the cover and the books sounds good, but I am trying to save the remainder of my gift certificate funds for something else. Might get a hold of this at a later time though, after I have read something from Malfi. I have 3 of his books to choose from right now.
        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
        Spoiler!

Comment

I am getting this. Ronald Malfi is a great writer. I have not read anything by him that I have not loved. Floating Staircase is one of the best books I have read in the last few years. If you can't afford this version the trade paperback will be out in the spring.

Comment

"I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Got one when i got the early notification.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                I am getting this. Ronald Malfi is a great writer. I have not read anything by him that I have not loved. Floating Staircase is one of the best books I have read in the last few years. If you can't afford this version the trade paperback will be out in the spring.
                Quick aside question for you (or anyone else who has read Malfi). How is Snow? I have Floating Staircase on my Kobo, but haven't got to it yet, but hear it's a very good read, and also have not got to Borealis on the Kobo either.....

Comment

I remember really enjoying Snow. Also have signed copies of Floating Staircase and Borealis.

Comment

Snow was great but just about everyone mentions Snow so I wanted to give some props to another of his books. I have The Narrows but have not read it yet.

Comment

I finally pulled the trigger and went with the signed limited. Malfi has been on my list of authors whose work I've been meaning to try so I'm pretty excited about this.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                        Ha ha!

Comment

Supplies held out and I was able to preorder this today with my book club coupon.

Comment

.. Congratulations.
                            Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                            Supplies held out and I was able to preorder this today with my book club coupon.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                              Bookworm, must agree with you. I first read Floating Staircase and I was hooked after that. It was so good, I read it in one day and was emotionally exhausted after. Fantastic. For December Park, I ordered the lettered traycased edition because I know it will be fantastic.

Comment

Working...
                              X