ERC 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ERC 2014

Is there going to be an ERC this year? Just curious as to when that is normally announced.

I think I read something from Brian that they will go back to how they did the ARCs before last year's club, though I could be mistaken
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

What did they do in previous years?

Comment

I know in 2012 there were 3 or 4 sets of ARCs released (if I remember the number correctly, that is), along with coupons for money off of the HC copies when they were on sale.
        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
        Spoiler!

Comment

Like a grab bag sorta thing? That might be cool too.

Comment

Yes kind of. Still waiting for the last of the 2013 erc books. Should be shipping soon I would think.

Comment

I am pretty sure there was a ERC grab bag in 2012.

Comment

Here is a general ARC question....

Do all books being published (CD or in general even) get printed as ARC first? Even those that are special editions of existing books? For example - The Revelation (already exists in print) - but CD is publishing it for sale this year. Will it have an ARC first? I understand a book like The Dark Man - which is a CD exclusive would likely have some printed (I have one), but I was curious how it works for existing books.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                  Here is a general ARC question....

Do all books being published (CD or in general even) get printed as ARC first? Even those that are special editions of existing books? For example - The Revelation (already exists in print) - but CD is publishing it for sale this year. Will it have an ARC first? I understand a book like The Dark Man - which is a CD exclusive would likely have some printed (I have one), but I was curious how it works for existing books.
                  There's no definitive answer, it really just depends book to book. Also needing ARCs for things like an ERC help us decide if we're going to make an ARC of something or not as well.
                  CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                  Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Working...
                  X