Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn: The Deluxe Signed & Slipcased Special Limited Edition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn: The Deluxe Signed & Slipcased Special Limited Edition!

Stephen King says:
    “Gillian Flynn is the real deal, a sharp, acerbic, and compelling storyteller with a knack for the macabre.”

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
    The Deluxe Signed & Slipcased Special Limited Edition!
    Just Announced And Already More Than 50% Sold Out Due To Strong Demand From Collectors!

This is the discussion thread for the Gone Girl announcement!

CLICK HERE to purchase this product

CLICK HERE to view the announcement
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

So already 50% sold. Awesome. The design sounds really cool. My guess is no dust jacket with this book. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the book. How far along are you in to production?

Comment

I'm tempted because of all the detective work I put into the betting pool for this book...
      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
      - Stephen King

Comment

I'm really excited about this. I read Sharp Objects last year and really enjoyed it. So far, this has been an awesome year for CD book announcements, even if between this week and last I've pretty much exhausted my supply of gift certificates!

Comment

And there goes the lettered edition. I think.

Comment

Yep, it is gone!

Comment

Great news. Congratulations to CD for selling out the lettered edition so fast.

Comment

Nice one CD on selling out the lettered edition so quickly, I have already overspent my book budget so I grabbed the signed slipcase version.... I think 2014 is going to be a great year book wise

Comment

Sadly I had to pass however it sounds like an awesome edition.
                  Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I am torn about this. I want to read this one and am tempted to buy it, but it will use up a good portion of my gift cert. balance in the process
                    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                    Spoiler!

Comment

I decided to get it with my book club code this from last month. Sounds like it will be a cool production.

Comment

Well, decided to go ahead and get it after I read the details of the book again.
                        Spoiler!

Comment

Is there an estimated time for this to be released? Other than 2014, of course.
                          Spoiler!

Comment

Some time after Feb. 7th.

Comment

Gillian looks kinda cute in that picture, like a burnette Gwyneth Paltrow. Maybe she would be willing to letter mine as "xoxo"

Comment

Working...
                              X