Bango Skank's Collection

Comment

Great stuff! Keep 'em coming!

Comment

Cool! Love the FPW!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Wow some very nice stuff. Thanks for another collection thread.

Comment

There's a lot more forthcoming, it's just a matter of finding the time to catalog and take pictures of what I have coming in. I sell used books part time and usually only have time to work on cataloging and inventory on the weekends.

Comment

Great start to a collection thread, looking forward to seeing more. Thanks for starting another thread!

Comment

A very nice start to your collection!!
                    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                    - Stephen King

Comment

Loving it so far!

Comment

Great start to another collection for all of us to drool over!

Comment

Thanks for starting another collection. Hope you keep posting.
                          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

More, More, More.
                            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I guess I should introduce myself since I haven't said much up until now. I've been a horror fan since I was about 13 (41 now) I was never into collecting much until about 4 months ago. The company I help run is, among other things, in the liquidation business. Mainly we focus on furniture but a few months ago, I had the opportunity to liquidate thousands of books, which I did and opened a book corner in our retail store. There was something about being around so many books that triggered the collector bug in me. When I was you, anger I always wanted to collect, but could never afford it, and now that I can, I've gone a bit crazy the last few months. The books I collect are all over the map. I'm a big Stephen King fan, but collecting King is a tough nut to crack, so along with King, I've focused on Joe Hill, Joe R. Lansdale, David J. Schow, Robert Block and F. Paul Wilson, to name a few. I'm also really big on anthologies, primarily from the 50's on, I've got some signed/limiteds, as well as a lot that aren't all that valuable. Since I work full time during the week, most of my weekend days are spent cataloging my personal collection and inventorying all the books I'm selling in my store, and my hopes are eventually to make enough money selling books in my store to support my habit. I'm not quite there yet though.

Comment

Working...
                              X