Doctor Sleep Gift Edition - Copies available to buy from PS Publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctor Sleep Gift Edition - Copies available to buy from PS Publishing

This week's newsletter from PS Publishing confirms that they have copies of CD's Doctor Sleep Gift Edition available for purchase.

There are only 20 copies of this awesome book available to buy from them and they are being sold on a strictly 'first come first served' basis, so you will need to be very quick.

For those of you out there who missed the opportunity to snag a copy of this awesome book when it was first announced, get yourselves over to PS Publishing right now whilst they still have copies available.

http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/doctor...ing-1972-p.asp
    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

Oh dang, this is probably the last chance to get it for a reasonable price but as fate would have it; I'm broke. My loss, unfortunately.
    " A room without books is like a body without a soul."
    - Cicero

Comment

I skipped on this one, and I can't say I regret it. I wanted when I first heard about it, but after picking up the book I wasn't so blown away. I put it down for a break, I'll probably pick it up again next year and give another shot.

Comment

Working...
      X