trelA ekameR: Hellraiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trelA ekameR: Hellraiser

At least Barker is writing the screenplay!

http://variety.com/2013/film/news/cl...61888/?_r=true
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Yeah, with Barker attached it does quell some fears, though I don't know if a remake is really needed. I think the original still holds up, though some of the acting is a little iffy. Barker does seem committed to keeping practical effects in use for the new film which is great, because CGI still disconnects me from a story, especially CGI blood. I guess we'll have to wait and see...

Comment

I agree the original still holds up well, but iwith Barker's name on the screenplay and hopefully an emphasis on practical effects and this could be a good remake. I have hopes for this one.

Comment

With Clive Barker down as Screenwriter and Producer for this remake, I wouldn't be surprised if he is aiming for a 2016 release date to coincide with the 30th Anniversary of The Hellbound Heart.
        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
        - Stephen King

Comment

I don't know why every good movie has to be remade. Guess we wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
            I don't know why every good movie has to be remade. Guess we wait and see.
            Oh you know...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
              Oh you know...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
              Yes, that and the fact that Hollywood have run out of original ideas...
              "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
              - Stephen King

Comment

Actually there are lots of original ideas. There is just to big of a fear of failure to try them.
                Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                Yes, that and the fact that Hollywood have run out of original ideas...

Comment

Working...
                X