Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Army of Darkness 2 to wash away the bad taste left by ED remake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army of Darkness 2 to wash away the bad taste left by ED remake?

Hopefully.

Something I FOTN.

http://screenrant.com/army-darkness-...rning/?_r=true
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Now that is some good news!!!!

Thanks for posting this Squire!
    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

Comment

I loved the Evil Dead remake, admitedly not as much as the original but it was good nonetheless. Which makes this news even better to me. I had heard rumours about this shortly after Evil Dead's release and hoped they were true.

Comment

I'd love to see a sequel that follows on from the alternative ending of AOD. Get Raimi on the phone, someone, this needs to happen!
        The home of your least humble servant, Mr Poll: http://lucianpoll.com
        Then, of course, there's the Twitter thing: @LucianPoll
        ...oh, and the Facebook thing too: https://www.facebook.com/lucian.poll

Comment

You're the one to do it LP! Maybe a prision of Alternate Ash endings that BC must navigate?
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

They're supposed to make 3 movies altogether. The evil dead remake, AOD 2 and I think the other is to be Evil Dead 2 remake. Something like that, I heard this from my boyfriend so I can't confirm any of this, lol. He obviously didn't make it up but I am also not sure of his source. IT was definitely an internet source that's all I know. He is a huge Bruce Campbell fan. These movies are great and I was amazed at how they managed to update ED, make it MORE of a horror movie and still keep the Cheese. IT was FAN-Fucking-Tastic. That is all.

Comment

Ok so, Its Evil Dead then Army Of Darkness 2 which clearly brings bruce back THEN the best part I can't believe I fogot it...A WHOLE NEW Evil Dead with BOTH Bruce Campbell and the new chick from the evil dead remake! I think its pure genius. lol

Comment

Would love for Army of Darkness 2 to be made. Who doesn't love Bruce Campbell? All this talk has me wanting to go re-watch the original Evil Dead trilogy with a Bubba Ho-Tep chaser...

Comment

I love Bruce's super short cameo at the end of the remake. AoD is my fave of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                    Ok so, Its Evil Dead then Army Of Darkness 2 which clearly brings bruce back THEN the best part I can't believe I fogot it...A WHOLE NEW Evil Dead with BOTH Bruce Campbell and the new chick from the evil dead remake! I think its pure genius. lol
                    I had heard this exact same thing, and I hope it's true.

Comment

Working...
                    X