Wraith: welcome to Christmasland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith: welcome to Christmasland

IDW this fall will have a 5 issue story by Joe Hill based on Christmasland from NOS4A2.It is a stand alone story so if like me this book is still in your tbr pile you will not have to worry. Charles P. Wilson III is the artist. Gabriel Rodriguez is doing the coloring.

Mr. Hill has been talking about this one for a while. Looking forward to it, You do need to read NOS4A2 though.
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    IDW this fall will have a 5 issue story by Joe Hill based on Christmasland from NOS4A2.It is a stand alone story so if like me this book is still in your tbr pile you will not have to worry. Charles P. Wilson III is the artist. Gabriel Rodriguez is doing the coloring.

Comment

I assume this is based on the extra novella in the Subpress edition of NOS4A2.

Comment

Are you saying I need to read NOS4A2 because it is so good or to understand this comic? According to the announcement it is a stand alone story. I am way behind on reading as I still have to read Horns. I keep meaning to grab it off the book shelf but something else always says me first. I am working on short stories for the next 6 -8 weeks as it is now popcorn season for scouts.That means as the head of the fund raiser I am going to be very busy till the end of October. This Friday I pick up the first order for the Troop. $6500 worth. My poor 45 year old back is already complaining.
        Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Mr. Hill has been talking about this one for a while. Looking forward to it, You do need to read NOS4A2 though.

Comment

NOS4A2 is a great read. All explanations I have seen for Wraith is that it is standalone.
          Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
          Are you saying I need to read NOS4A2 because it is so good or to understand this comic? According to the announcement it is a stand alone story. I am way behind on reading as I still have to read Horns. I keep meaning to grab it off the book shelf but something else always says me first. I am working on short stories for the next 6 -8 weeks as it is now popcorn season for scouts.That means as the head of the fund raiser I am going to be very busy till the end of October. This Friday I pick up the first order for the Troop. $6500 worth. My poor 45 year old back is already complaining.

Comment

Working...
          X