Forthe Laymon fans....Big Ebay Lot of Laymon books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forthe Laymon fans....Big Ebay Lot of Laymon books

Ok, this is not my sale and I have no idea if the seller is reputable, but I noticed it and know there are a lot of Laymon fans here.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Richard-Laym...item417639a6c0

Wow, thats a nice haul!

Comment

I thought the same thing but I've yet to read anything by Laymon so it would be too much to commit to in my case. I'm sure someone will be very happy with it though.

Comment

I've read one Laymon so far... Based solely on that... It would be a good commitment!

Comment

That is a very nice haul for whoever got it. Read a few from Laymon and have liked them all.
          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
          Spoiler!

Comment

I haven't read him yet either, but have heard nothing but good stuff. I want to read the story Stickman in Dreadful Tales - something about that is drawing me to it.

Comment

Wasn't me but certainly interesting, I wish some authors like Laymon, Little, Keene were more accessible in the major book chains. Can't find much up here.

Comment

Well, the only major book chain left I can think of in the states is Barnes and Noble, and they tend to ignore horror authors unless they're big names like Stephen King. Borders actually had a horror section and would carry authors like Brian Keene. Now the only major bookstores I have found authors like Keene is Half Price Books. I remember the one by my old place had like 3 or 4 different HC titles by Keene, at least they did before I grabbed them all up!
                WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                Spoiler!

Comment

I find the 2 Chapters that are in Windsor (one is actually just outside) have a pretty good selection from time to time. I've seen the odd Keene, Little books, authors like Gonzalez, Simmons. Cant' recall seeing a Laymon, but never really looked either.

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                    Well, the only major book chain left I can think of in the states is Barnes and Noble, and they tend to ignore horror authors unless they're big names like Stephen King. Borders actually had a horror section and would carry authors like Brian Keene. Now the only major bookstores I have found authors like Keene is Half Price Books. I remember the one by my old place had like 3 or 4 different HC titles by Keene, at least they did before I grabbed them all up!
                    I miss Borders. I can't stand Barnes & Noble, especially since the store closest to me is more about toys and tie-in merchandise than books. I don't like that they don't have a dedicated horror section either. Young Adult Paranormal Romance, yes. But horror? Nope. Half Price Books sounds pretty cool though.

Comment

I'm also lucky that there are at least 2 used book stores nearby me - haven't been to them in a very long time though.

Comment

Working...
                      X