Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DARK DISCOVERIES Magazine Subscription Drive with Free Books, Prizes and more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DARK DISCOVERIES Magazine Subscription Drive with Free Books, Prizes and more!

Our publisher has just started a subscription drive now for DARK DISCOVERIES magazine. Everybody who is a subscriber by the time issue #25 comes out around Halloween will get a free ARC of Lisa Morton's new novel due out in January, 2014. So you get to read it three months before everybody else does! On top of that, Chris is also giving away a whole bunch of other books (including a number of signed/limited HCs) via a number of drawings as well as a $50 gift certificate to Amazon.

So if you've been on the fence about subscribing or renewing now's a good time to do it. Here's the link:

http://darkdiscoveries.com/2013/08/d...ription-drive/

- James Beach
    Editor-in-Chief
    http://darkdiscoveries.com

VICTORY!!!

Mike, congratulations, you won the Limbus, Inc. limited edition in this month’s drawing for the Dark Discoveries Subscription drive.

Got this email this morning!

Comment

Congratulations. Great magazine. Limbus Inc. Is one book I am looking forward to reading.

Comment

Congratulations Mike! I think you'll like Limbus, Inc. It's an interesting shared world anthology.

There's one more prize drawing coming this next week on the 27th of October. So anybody who's on the fence, now's the time to order. Worst case you'll get a free ARC of Lisa Morton's new book with your subscription and best case you can win signed books from Neil Gaiman, William F. Nolan, Eric Red and others; a $50 Amazon gift certificate, a whole box of Journalstone books and more!

- James

Comment

DD is a great magazine. I won a book from this subscription drive.The new Double Down book by Lisa Morton and Eric J. Guignard. Looking forward to the Lisa Morton arc.

Comment

If I had the money I would do it, but can't afford it at the moment
            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
            Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
            X