Joe Hill Coming to Baltimore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe Hill Coming to Baltimore

Just announced - "The Baltimore Comic-Con is excited to announce the addition of comic writer and novelist, Joe Hill, courtesy of IDW Publishing, to the growing list of creators for this year's show. In addition, IDW will also be exhibiting at the show and hosting a panel as well!"

I'll be there!
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Joe was a great guy to meet, besides being a great author.

Comment

I believe I will also be headed to Baltimore Comic-Con as well this year. I meant to go last year but ended up out of town that weekend.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Very cool. Maybe I'll try to make it up there, as well. I can Google the event, but if anyone already has a link and can post it, that would be cool.
        Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Here it is http://baltimorecomiccon.com/

Dan, you must show up. Mike Mignola is scheduled to be there!
          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I'm excited for Joe Lisner. Pulido is very nice, we talked 2 years ago for about an hour on everything from comics to horror movies to music to my current dislike for BIll Mosely.

Comment

They've got a great guest list this year. I'm excited for Bill Willingham (I've liked him since his career start with Elementals), George Perez, Mike Mignola, Dave Gibbons are all some that I've never seen before. Plus Don Rosa is coming back!

Comment

I will definitely be there all day Saturday and Sunday morning. On Saturday, I'll be taking pictures and video with my neighbor who will be doing interviews. I should be wearing a press pass, carrying some cameras and carting around a box of books for signatures. If any of you guys make it and see me, say "hi". I'll be one of the most ordinary looking guys you'll see (middle age, average height, a little heavy, dark hair graying at the temples, wire framed glasses). I can't find my Flash shirt or I'd tell you I'd be wearing that.

Hope to see some of you. I really hope we can get an interview with Joe Hill.

Comment

Yet another year comes and another year I end up with other plans. I may try and make it down on Sunday, but most likely won't be able to make it.
                  CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                  Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Working...
                  X