[INDEXED]The Influence by Bentley Little

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[INDEXED]The Influence by Bentley Little

Brand New Bentley Little Novel Announced Today!
    The Influence
    Trade Hardcover Editions, Signed Limited Editions!

This is the discussion thread for The Influence by Bentley Little announcement!

CLICK HERE to purchase this product

CLICK HERE to view the announcement
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Ordered the signed limited. Really wanted the lettered, but once again the money gods conspired against me! This book sounds awesome and is it just me, but doesn't CD books always seem to have the best cover art?

Comment

Hhhmmm....... very interesting. Sounds like a great story. Having never read anything novel-length at least, this one sure is tempting, plus the deal on the announcement is pretty darn good too!

Comment

Got to get some sleep but could not waiting for the big announcement. Ordered the trade and the signed limited. The store credit offer is great.
        Bentley Little is a great author. The cover is pretty cool to.

Comment

There's a store credit offer? I ordered right after I got my CDCC e-mail and it said something about a special offer, but I haven't received an official announcement e-mail yet.

Comment

Didn't need the store credit offer to buy THIS book, but it's a nice touch. Of course, I am a little disappointed that it wasn't a new Ronald Kelly book, but that's ok. Worth getting up for.

Back to bed....
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
              There's a store credit offer? I ordered right after I got my CDCC e-mail and it said something about a special offer, but I haven't received an official announcement e-mail yet.
              The offer is in the announcement posted on this forum...
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Go read the announcement in the announcement thread. Pretty cool offer plus the cdcc offer makes this quite a super offer.
                Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                  Didn't need the store credit offer to buy THIS book, but it's a nice touch. Of course, I am a little disappointed that it wasn't a new Ronald Kelly book, but that's ok. Worth getting up for.

Back to bed....
                  I did not either but a great touch. Me need to unwind and sleep to. Been up since 6am yesterday. Last night was long and rough again and I got to go back tonight.

Comment

D'oh! I forgot about the announcement thread! Thanks for the heads up. That is an awesome deal! Now I'm wondering if I shouldn't have ignored the money gods and gone for the lettered...

Comment

Signed edition for me
                      If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

Thought this would get more traffic as this is a great deal and.....well it is Bentley Little. Hope sales are moving faster then the discussion of this book.

Comment

I haven't read any of his works, so I'm not sure if I will be picking this one up.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                            Thought this would get more traffic as this is a great deal and.....well it is Bentley Little. Hope sales are moving faster then the discussion of this book.
                            Not really sure honestly, haven't looked at the numbers.
                            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Pick it up you willlovehim. In the mean time look for The Collection. One of the bet short story collections around
                              Originally posted by Theli View Post
                              I haven't read any of his works, so I'm not sure if I will be picking this one up.

Comment

Working...
                              X