Darkfuse member drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darkfuse member drive

darkfuse is having their member drive right now, if you sign up with the following link you will get 10 free books plus $15 refunded to you within 24 hours of signing up. normally the $15 goes to the person who referred you but I have it set up to be passed on to the new members. we get 3 featured titles every month now so with this link you will get a minimum of 46 books for only $44 if you count the ten free titles and the $15 back. plus there are a lot of other perks to club members like the members only forum where you can talk to the authors, enter free raffles, and download tons of free books in the downloads section.

http://www.darkfuse.com/book_club_aff-ref26.html

offer is good until may 1 2013

thanks for sharing this. I just might buy this as it won't take up shelf space.One of the great things about e- books.

Comment

I really have been enjoying the book club. Its definitely worth it. at last count i've gotten 52 ebooks. With 8 months left to go. If you want to try a book out I happily lent you one.
      Here's my link: http://www.darkfuse.com/book_club_aff-ref9.html

Comment

I will have to check out Calibre and see if it can convert Amazon books to a format my Kobo can read. It's a pretty sweet deal though.

Comment

Moved the eBook store discussion to another thread.
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

After looking over the book club and the selection of titles I am going to jump on this this weekend. I might be reading more ebooks this year than book books.

Comment

Went ahead and did this tonight. The price is just too good to pass up right now. The hard part is going to be choosing just 10 titles for my free books, lol
              WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
              Spoiler!

Comment

I've had my Darkfuse book club membership for almost 2 years now and I love it!! Haven't put out anything that I haven't liked.
                -Chris Lason-

nerd alert
                gamertag : calason

Comment

The problem with their titles, is I can't do this club - don't offer in epub for Kobo.

Comment

I am enjoying my membership as well. Can't say I really like everything I've read, but have liked all that I have that I read of those I have gotten since I joined. Borrowed Nightsiders with my Amazon Prime membership for a group read on Goodreads and was really disappointed with it. Really liked the first half, but then it went in a direction that ruined the story for me and everyone else involved in that group read. The direction it was taken kinda seemed like the author didn't know how to explain what was happening to the main character or the why of it, so he took it in a bad direction instead of trying to give a good answer to those questions. The author knew it wouldn't fly for a lot of readers so he tried explaining his reason in an afterword. I don't remember what it said anymore, but it didn't excuse it for me. Some people liked it of course, but the story went from a 4-5/5 to 2.5 at most (can't remember what I rated it right now and not gonna check right now, lol).
                    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                    Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                    X