The ABCs of Death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ABCs of Death

Stumbled upon this in the yahoo.ca movies upcoming section..... pulled it up on IMDB, and well....it sure looks interesting. Apparently made the film festival circuit in 2012. Anthology of horror shorts.

Anyone here seen this?????

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1935896/?ref_=sr_1

abcdeath.jpg

Looks interesting, thanks.

Comment

I'm looking forward to checking this movie out, despite mostly tepid reviews. I'm a sucker for horror anthologies though.

Comment

Apparently some of the stories are pretty good, yet some are just plain stupid..... just from reviews I have read.

Comment

I finally saw this earlier last month. I thought it was a hell of a fun and sometimes disturbing movie. Obviously with 26 shorts by different directors there will be some quality discrepancy. They're not all horror shorts, but they are all shorts about death. The films come from countries all around the world and vary in length and format, some at most a minute others 10+, some of the shorts are even animated or stop frame animation (H is particularly awesome). THis is the ind of movie to get together with some friends and sit back and enjoy the nonsense that is about to ensue. It's also fun to guess what the letter represent, some are obvious others less so.

Comment

I laughed hard at the entry for "f"

Comment

My friend and I were splitting our sides laughing and just staring around in disbelief for that one.

Comment

Working...
              X