NOS4A2 Signed Hardbounds:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOS4A2 Signed Hardbounds:

Many may already be aware of this but I thought I would post it in case some do not. Joe Hill will be signing copies of NOS4A2 at Waterstreet books before release. If you choose Priority mail they hope to get them to your door by release date. He will also sign two additional books and will personalize one book.

http://www.waterstreetbooks.com/get-...-signed-author

Oh no!! How do I erase this from my mind!!?? Around every corner temptation awaits!

Thanks for this though, I was not aware of this. A personalized copy would be awesome!

Comment

Gonna have to try and do this when March rolls around, thanks!
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

Comment

Thanks for the tip, took advantage of the three book deal.
        If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

Really cool-thanks!

Comment

I'm glad you posted this Marin, I ordered my copy today, can't wait to read this, the advance notices sound very positive

Comment

Glad you were able to get in on it. This is my most anticipated read for 2013.
              Originally posted by Tommy View Post
              I'm glad you posted this Marin, I ordered my copy today, can't wait to read this, the advance notices sound very positive

Comment

I still need to read Horns.I have it but have not read it yet.On another note regarding Joe Hill. Thumbprint is being released in comic book form over the summer.It is a 3 issue arc.

Comment

Horns is a good read. You should try to get to it before the movie comes out this fall. I am looking forward to Thumbprint as well. IDW is acheduled to release Joe Hill's Terrifyingly Treasury Edition which has reprints of Freddie Wertham Goes to Hell, The original One Shot of The Cape and the Locke and Key short Open the Moon.
                  Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                  I still need to read Horns.I have it but have not read it yet.On another note regarding Joe Hill. Thumbprint is being released in comic book form over the summer.It is a 3 issue arc.

Comment

Tomorrow midnight is the deadline to pre-order a signed copy from
                    http://waterstreetbooks.com/event/jo...reet-bookstore
                    and have it on or near release day.

Comment

Goldsboro books is offering signed copies of the UK edition on their website, not sure when the cut-off date is though
                      http://www.goldsborobooks.com/books/...tion-3552.html

Comment

Goldsboro books is offering signed copies of the UK edition on their website, not sure when the cut-off date is though
                        http://www.goldsborobooks.com/books/...tion-3552.html
                        Nice, got one on order, thanks for the link. Love this cover, makes the US edition look sad.
                        If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

Originally posted by paperdragon View Post
                          Nice, got one on order, thanks for the link. Love this cover, makes the US edition look sad.
                          No problem, I like the UK cover better too, does anyone know why it is called NOS4R2 instead of the American NOS4A2?

Comment

No problem, I like the UK cover better too, does anyone know why it is called NOS4R2 instead of the American NOS4A2?
                            It's supposedly to do with the way Brits pronounce Nosferatu, although growing up in Ireland I never heard anyone pronounce it any differently than the way you'd expect. The Brits can't pronounce anything with an 'aw' without adding an 'r', eg drawring for drawing, but there you go.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                              It's supposedly to do with the way Brits pronounce Nosferatu, although growing up in Ireland I never heard anyone pronounce it any differently than the way you'd expect. The Brits can't pronounce anything with an 'aw' without adding an 'r', eg drawring for drawing, but there you go.
                              Cool, thanks, I probably never would have figured that one out

Comment

Working...
                              X