Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXEDStephen King's The Dark Tower: The Complete Concordance (Revised and Updated)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[INDEXEDStephen King's The Dark Tower: The Complete Concordance (Revised and Updated)

New Signed Limited Edition Announced Today!
    Stephen King's The Dark Tower: The Complete Concordance (Revised and Updated) by Robin Furth
    FREE US SHIPPING FOR A LIMITED TIME!

"I found this overview of In-World, Mid-World, and End-World both entertaining and invaluable. So, I am convinced, will you." — Stephen King

This is the discussion thread for the Stephen King's The Dark Tower: The Complete Concordance (Revised and Updated) announcment!

CLICK HERE to order this product

CLICK HERE to view the announcement
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

This is fantastic! I loved the first edition!!

Comment

Not sure I'm really interested in this as I'd probably never really read it, but I love that cover art!
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

Comment

I've been holding off on buying a second-market copy of the first edition, as I figured a revised on would come out.
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Yep, I'm a big fan of this cover!

Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

If I had the money for it now I'd say I wish there was an art print of this available, but I'd rather that wait until like March, lol
            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
            Spoiler!

Comment

Ordered my copy earlier. Great cover.

Comment

I LOVE the cover...but I won't buy a concordance of any kind until I know it is not going to be updated again. Since kind originally said The Dark Tower was the final book, we can't trust him that he won't write another. So until he's dead...no Concordance books for me.

Comment

Yes! Art print of this! Make it!!!!

Comment

Is this going to be oversized like the first edition? I've already ordered, but I'm curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Fulman View Post
                      Is this going to be oversized like the first edition? I've already ordered, but I'm curious.
                      I hope it is. I love the oversized books!!

Comment

Wow Teri. What if he has stories started and he moves on to mid world and Joe and Owen continue them? Does that mean you will never buy this. Did you get SK uncollected un published? What if more come out and then it is revised again? I understand what you are saying but for me it is cool to have these and even the revised ones as well. I do believe the concordance will have the comic book stuff in it as well.
                        Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                        I LOVE the cover...but I won't buy a concordance of any kind until I know it is not going to be updated again. Since kind originally said The Dark Tower was the final book, we can't trust him that he won't write another. So until he's dead...no Concordance books for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Fulman View Post
                          Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that on the page. It will be 7 X 10 like the previous volume. Thanks for asking!

Brian
                          Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

I dont have ANY books about his work except the one Dave sent me, The Non Fiction and I only have that cuz I didn't have to buy it. I did want the Signed Uncollected unpublished but I didnt have the money. And if Joe and/or owen continue shit i'd prob be angry about it, i'd still read it, but I would get the final king only versions of such books THEN once those fuckers die I might get the versions with them. But I'd hope they would write their own fucking shit instead of hijacking his.

Comment

I'm skipping it for now...maybe I'll get it with a coupon later on, but I'll never read it and would only buy it to round out the DT series. I've spent too much on books and cycling equipment lately.

Comment

Working...
                              X