Selling My Secretay of Dreams Volumes One and Two Signed, Limited Editions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling My Secretay of Dreams Volumes One and Two Signed, Limited Editions

Trying to avoid having to get a student loan to pay for my sons college tuition so I am selling my signed, limited editions of Stephen King's Secretary of Dreams Volumes One and Two for $800.00 which includes shipping. They have matching numbers and are as new. I thought I would give you guys first crack at them before going through eBay. If interested or have any questions, email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

That's a VERY fair price. If I didn't have them already, I would grab them for $800. If anyone is considering this, they are beautiful books and that is a great price.

Comment

If only I had the money...
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

Comment

Very nice Price. Since your doing it for the money i'd go to ebay...you can get alot more than that...tuition is not cheap

Comment

I will agree with Teri on this one. I would set it up on ebay with maybe a $900 reserve. I think they will go for more but that guarantees your minimum plus the ebay fees.
          Originally posted by Teriw View Post
          Very nice Price. Since your doing it for the money i'd go to ebay...you can get alot more than that...tuition is not cheap

Comment

Thanks for the advice. Should I sell them separately or as a set? I was looking on eBay and saw several copies of volumes one and two up for auction but none of them seemed to be selling so I didn't want to list them just yet.

Comment

I would only offer them as a set. I think the fact you have a matching number set is a premium.
              Originally posted by michaelbland View Post
              Thanks for the advice. Should I sell them separately or as a set? I was looking on eBay and saw several copies of volumes one and two up for auction but none of them seemed to be selling so I didn't want to list them just yet.

Comment

Absolutely don't sell them separate.

Comment

No definitely sell them as a set

Comment

Working...
                  X