Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$1200.00 Car repair bill so selling some books.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$1200.00 Car repair bill so selling some books.

Selling most of my limited editions.. thought I would give forum members first crack at them before I post on Ebay.. you can check out what books I have in the collectors corner of this forum http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showt...e-s-Collection only ones not for sale are Stephen King books and the few slipcased editions I have. All else is for sale and any resonable offer we be accepted.. Only thing I live in Canada so shipping to states and international will probably cost around $15.00 to $20.00 to ship depending on size of book or books. I will take payment through paypal. If anyone is interested in any of my books. private message me with the book wanted and offer and I will give you my paypal info if offer is accepted and book is still available.

Thanks

Steve

Hi Steve - know how the car repair can hurt - my daughters head gaskets cost me $2600 a few weeks back. Took a look through your collection - very nice - I would have gone for some of your Joe Hill books - but I already have those - sorry I couldn't help out. Best of Luck.

Comment

Working...
    X