The Complete Night of the Living Dead Filmbook & Scrapbook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Complete Night of the Living Dead Filmbook & Scrapbook

Anyone order this item through CD and know whether copies have started shipping? I wasn't sure what the turnaround was supposed to be on this item, but was surprised when it popped up on my Amazon recommendations and was listed as currently shipping.

Thanks!

Originally posted by Endless Horror Tale View Post
    Anyone order this item through CD and know whether copies have started shipping? I wasn't sure what the turnaround was supposed to be on this item, but was surprised when it popped up on my Amazon recommendations and was listed as currently shipping.

Thanks!
    The books have arrived. However we are slammed shipping some other stuff at the moment. I would expect we will probably ship them the second week of January with next week be a short week.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Same Question - Plus One More

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
      The books have arrived. However we are slammed shipping some other stuff at the moment. I would expect we will probably ship them the second week of January with next week be a short week.
      I still have the same question. since it is almost March, I'm wondering where my book is too? I have also heard that Shadow Show had shipped from the publisher last year and I have yet to receive that book either.

Can you give me an update on both of these books? Thanks so much.

Comment

Working...
      X