Happy Thanksgiving!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just wanted to wish my American friends to the south (well, north in some cases for me!) a Happy Thanksgiving!

Enjoy your turkey day!!!!

Is that today? Happy American Thanksgiving fellas! I took advantage of it for sure by visiting Amazon for Black Friday(Week) sales. Checking the flyers for sales shortly elsewhere and keeping an eye out Cyber monday too. My cc is not doing so well though so I won't be taking advantage of much more.

Comment

No Thanksgiving is tomorrow.Always Thursday.I am working tonight and then sleeping through most of Thanksgiving so I can go back in for 12 hrs.I have only had 1 Thanksgiving off in 23 years.I don't mind as it does pay tripple time........Anyway have a great Thanksgiving everyone.

Comment

Workin' tonight; catching some sleep in the morning. when I wake up: Food, Family, and Football! Happy Thanksgiving, peoples!
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Have a good one everyone!

I had mine last weekend since I don't get off here for Thanksgiving. Had turkey sandwiches all we long for work.

Comment

So full....

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. We had a great day, I got to sleep in. No work for either of us, so very relaxing. A great meal from the mother-in-law, and I just finished a little bit of writing. Overall wonderful. I hope all you had the same.
              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Working...
              X