I'M BACK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'M BACK!

Yeah, it's old Ron, emerging from the mire of despair once again to check in. As if several deaths in the family -- including my father's -- wasn't enough, my father-in-law suffered a massive stroke early last month and so all writing projects (and normal life in general) was put on the back-burner. It was touch and go for several weeks, but it looks like he is making a slow journey toward recovery. My wife was at the hospital 24/7 while I held the fort down at home and took care of the kids. Things are leveling out now and I'm actually starting to get some writing done and getting copies of Beneath the Bed and remarqued copies of the Essentials in the mail again. If you haven't recieved your copies yet, I apologize. Rest assured, you'll be getting them sometime in the near future.

As you know, Essential #4, HINDSIGHT, is out now, which is huge boast to my flagging spirits. I'm currently working on the sequel to HINDSIGHT, RESTLESS SHADOW, and will finish my Signature Series book for CD after that. A DARK & BLOODY GROUND is still floating around in crashed-harddrive limbo for the time being, but I'll be finishing it as soon as I free up the imprisoned file.

Keep me in your thoughts and prayers and I'll try to post more often, as time allows.

Many Happy Nightmares, y'all!

Ron

Great to hear from you, Ron! Gladd everything's on the upturn for you. The two latest in your Thunderstorm offerings are terrific. Keep in touch and you're always in our thoughts and prayers.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

What Squire said.I am so looking forward to the mail on Wednesday as that is the estimated day Hindsight will be here.

Comment

Good to have you back, Ronald.

Comment

I am both looking forward to and dreading whenever I get my copies of the next 2. I want them but at the same time, I'm afraid my bookshelf is going to give out on me soon. Not enough hours in the day...

Comment

Welcome back. The forum isn't the same without ya'!
            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Hey Ron:
              I'm very happy to hear your father in law is making a nice but slow recovery from is stroke. I hope your wife and kids are holding up well. I write this on my birthday 11-12. I turned 48. Maribel brought Daniel over to the apartment. We had a lot of fun -- eating German chocolate cake and watching the B-movie "Abraham Lincoln vs. the Zombies.
              I'm really enjoying the Essentials. The Thunderstorms books are really nice. I finished The Dark'Un and Undertaker's Moon. And, now I started Fear.

God Bless,
              Ed

Comment

Working...
              X