Halloween

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halloween

To celebrate my favorite holiday I would like to give the first two people who want a copy of my buddy Mark Kidwell's "Bump" TPB

At another site, HorrorNewsNetwork I have done a 31 Nights of Halloween the last 6 years where I give away items all month long, comics, books, art, and an exclusive print. So thought I would spread some goodies here today.

Mark Kidwell is the author/illustrator of dozens of comic books and graphic novels. Primarily working in the horror genre, Mark has created such popular series as Bump, Frank Frazetta's Dark Kingdom (with Tim Vigil and Jay Fotos) and the ongoing Vietnam/Zombie epic, '68. In addition to his graphic work, Mark has designed creature special effects for such industry luminaries as Robert Kurtzman (KNB and Precinct 13 Entertainment), Dee Snider’s STRANGELAND 2, Jack Ketchum and Lucky McKee’s THE WOMAN and the upcoming JOHN DIES AT THE END by Don Coscarelli

400802_475956025772482_1605170186_n.jpg

Bump-A ghost story with teeth-Thirty years ago, Sheriff Gil Lundy ended deformed serial killer Edgar Dill's bloody series of murders by turning a blind eye to justice and walling the wounded monster up in a decrepit farmhouse to die. Now, something has risen from the dust and shadow of the old Dill place, something evil, and hungry. Something that churns the skies over rural Alder County into a raging tempest and brings scream-inducing nightmares to the aging lawman and those who know what he did. There's a light on in Edgar Dill's playroom and dark, fanged things formed of crawling wood-flesh howl like band saws in hell from the trees. Bump is a full length novelization of Mark Kidwell's hit horror comic mini-series that expands the dark, violent tale to a whole new level of terror. Bump will get under your skin...and leave splinters on its way out.
    If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Wow, really nice cover! Looks interesting.

Comment

I also have a couple of copies of this comic for the taking, also by Kidwell. In this one he also does the art as well as writing. Colors by award winning Jay Fotos. In the tradition of the classic "Creature From the Black Lagoon" with a Lovecraftian flavor, peppered with gore and EC-style twists comes the tale of loathsome beasts, treachery and red death beneath the waves. A self-contained one-shot, it sports a full 36 pages of full color story and art.

COMIC_creature_from_the_depths.jpg

Comment

I would happily appreciate anything sent my way.

Happy Halloween!

Comment

Both still available, comic or novel?

Comment

I loved Dark Kingdom and have a few issues of '68. If it's still available, I'd happily take the book off your hands.

Comment

Sent a message early, early this morning. Hope the novel's still available as it sounds good
              WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
              Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
              X