How was your night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How was your night?

I spent mine listening to the Misfits, playing "Divine Divinity" and then switching over to Guild Wars, playing with a friend, whilst getting nicely buzzed.

But only four pints. I knew I should have purchased more. And down to one cigarette now too, dammit. :-)

Not too many threads get a lot of play here; only a few seem to get frequent comments. Talk about something you did that was fun/enjoyable. Spread some fun around. Life isn't always meant to be serious.
    Last edited by Xiabei; 11-15-2012, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Sorry. Not a real eventful day for me. Just flew home from Chicago.

Comment

My night was horrendous. I've been working the occasional overnight shift lately and this was by far the worse one I've ever done. Add on to it that I've only slept about 3 hours in the past two days... not fun.

Comment

Birthday party for the wife tonight. Nothing too exciting, but I won a little money at poker game that was going on.

Comment

Bed early up early house work some reading yard work Heart Association walk met Jarod the Subway guy.Back home then reading some more work around the house.Cup of herb tea bed by 10pm.Boring I know but I am getting old and my kids make me older everyday.We do not drink or go out to the movies or to eat.Well when the kids have scout stuff most weeks and I sleep in a tent even when it is cold out most of the fall and winter,I look forward to boring weekends with nothing to do and not much excitement.Sorry guys.

Comment

I spent seven hours driving home from Columbus, OH (485 miles), so didn't do much else

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                Bed early up early house work some reading yard work Heart Association walk met Jarod the Subway guy.Back home then reading some more work around the house.Cup of herb tea bed by 10pm.Boring I know but I am getting old and my kids make me older everyday.We do not drink or go out to the movies or to eat.Well when the kids have scout stuff most weeks and I sleep in a tent even when it is cold out most of the fall and winter,I look forward to boring weekends with nothing to do and not much excitement.Sorry guys.
                Jarod! For the life of me I couldn't remember that guy's name. Saw him on tv the other night and I was like, "Wow, he still pops up now and then. What was his name again?"

Comment

Jarod is his name he at subs and lost 250 lbs. Now he gets paid by subway to go around and talk about healthy lifestyles and to help with the American Heart Association walks.Whis I thought to eat subs to stay healthy.he has been working for them for 15 years now.

Comment

My days are filled with work from 8:00 am till 9:00 pm, so my nights mainly consist of a quick bite to eat, putting the little guy to bed, and then putting myself to bed. Although I did have a night out from work which was fun. We went bowling and grabbed a few drinks.

Comment

It's Halloween, and I'm disappointed to say I'm doing nothing. But I plan on making up for it tomorrow night!

Comment

Did a little reading. Slept through the trick-or-treaters and now am at work.
                        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

My Halloween night was fine, didn't do much though. Me and the wife went to her parents' and she and her mom handed out candy while I sat upstairs and played on my phone, lol. I have disability issues that are bothering my legs more than usual or I would likely have helped hand out candy. Now that it is November I also started writing my novel for NaNoWriMo
                          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                          Spoiler!

Comment

Our Halloween is postponed until Monday. We have power, but there are still 3,500 houses in our area without power, according to the township bulletins.

We went out to dinner

Comment

I did an extra two hours of my internet radio show. I did a on air "Halloween Party" It was a blast, but I'm completely exhausted now.
                              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Working...
                              X